Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Monday 22 August 2022

You MUST Apply These Things Now

Now please don't just read stuff here and kick back and wait for the rest of the world.

The 'rest of the world' is going to be watching CNN with or without Stelter. Or Fox. Or both.

And when the little lions paws from Washington or Brussels push them to the edge, eventually, they will all fall off too. All the little mice will fall, and drown.

Meanwhile, the lions will fare not a lot better, because they will fight each other for the spoils and rip themselves to shreds anyway.

Nice pretty pic.
There's nothing in there related to the 
matter referred to below.
Just looks good. Probably tastes
not too bad either!

...Which will then leave just you.

So how do you cooperate in a forward-thinking group?

It's easy with 7 of 9. You just go 'yes, 7. Yes. Whatever you say.' And then you do or you don't but at least you tolerate her hive mind, if only for the ulterior motive reasons.

Bam! The blue wavelengths are in your mid-brain, and in all the von Economo neurons in your fronto-insular cortex and your anterior limbic area. Which, by the way, only you and the Great Apes have and no other primates do.

Bam! Bam! Bam!

(I copied that from Baskaran Pillai - he he).

Anyway, yes, bam...

First thing is you will be able to communicate telepathically.

Uh-oh. No. Really?

Yes, really.

Trouble is you'll soon see what a darn mess the average human's brain is in too.

There you will be, at your favorite coffee place, and listening in on all of the other customers in there. And slowly but surely, all of their silly red/orange/even many of their over-optimistic yellow thinking patterns will dissipate.

Focus on the mansion of your mind...

But one or two solid things will stay intact. These are the real 'thoughts,' real authentic logical ideas that physical reality can and likely will accommodate sooner or later.

And you must accept that 'logic' includes emotional logic forms, not just 'one and one equals two' stuff.

As for your own patterns, well you should be employing these formats to conceptualize some material wealth, some logical idea form which will be accepted into the material paradigm and easily accommodated there.

And you can't do that without - bam! Blue!

Not to worry though, if you just want future-Gothic thrills, there is always me.

You know, people are constantly asking for the UFO's to show up, for their occupants to appear and hang around long enough in daylight hours to be photographed and filmed - and maybe take up a residency at Vegas somewhere.

LOL

Well I have been every now and then showing you such people right here, but you've not seriously openly accepted that it is so, have you?

Some of you definitely have and you know it's true.

Meanwhile, I am expecting at least over half of the regular readership here to get their creative brain cells firing - and look, here's something that will help.

I never mentioned this before because I wanted to see the numbers from various different places not including here first:

'Writers' Block Drinkable Inks.'


Free to read here.


I am a bit worried about whether we'll be able to send this stuff out in the mail - there's nothing at all even mildly illegal in there, but that won't stop the morons if they think they don't know what something actually is...

So, it may be that I will have to only send out the list of ingredients. Hopefully not. 

I am sure that several of you have asked yourself, every now and then reading here, 'Oh hey, WTF is this? Is this really a human being he is showing us...'

But admittedly you have to be pretty astute and 'onto things' to sense there is something a little bit 'skew-whiff' with certain things, occasionally.

I mean, hey, you can easily tell yourselves from some kind of other humanoid presence though, right?

'Course you can. [Best quality headphones, please. And, I really don't have to say how long into this thing, do I? Because you're all patient. Right? Right??]



15 comments:

  1. I wonder what the fairy's will tell me about what to do with the amaranth I've grown on the side of my house. https://kittypoops-was-a-cat.blogspot.com/2022/08/amaranth_22.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gee. That's a nice looking amaranth though.

      Delete
    2. Well actually not so. Next time I will plant them a bit differently, and fertilize less. These are what I think is called "leggy." When they dry out the color changes. Both people who've seen them say "wow, you can make a really nice dye from that, if nothing else." But I'm going to try to dry them out and use them for tea.

      Delete
    3. I was actually going to just post a brief comment before Slava commented, that something has just cropped up re some of these 'geo-political events' where public figures are getting onto 'kill lists' alongside the thousands of 'unknown' soldiers getting killed. I dunno, I dunno... Don't think we're not watching closely and simply focusing on weird stuff only, while the actual world is burning down. Let's see how it pans.

      Delete
    4. Until there is some official version of "ET Aliens are here and they're our Friends" it's all just speculation. I was told that where I live speculation is fine as long as it's harmless, and I'm going to continue to conduct myself accordingly. If I have another transcendental state like I did 18 years ago while breathing and listening to sounds in my head, I'll let you know. Unless they have already come out with "ET is real" in which case I will keep the whole thing to myself and just shut up.

      Delete
    5. Never ever going to happen: 'they are our friends.'

      Delete
  2. I came to this blog after reading "... drinkable inks". I gathered, that the subject matter there was not just a fantasy. It came across as if there was much more unsaid there and wanted to find more here.
    I have to explain my interest and, hopefully, contribute something of interest too. About 20 years ago I was doing an alcohol extraction of a certain, very exotic, subtropical plant. I ended up with few ounces of the unfiltered extracted resins and residuals (a dark green colored mush). It was full of chlorophyll and lipids. And, unexpectedly, it exuded the smell, that neither the leaves nor flowers of the plant did not possess. I confess, I am bad with smells. I may have a good memory on smells, but the nose itself is not good. I was lucky, that I was able to pick it up, because that was the most alluring, the most heavenly smell I have ever encountered. I still keep a small amount of that resin and it still has that smell...
    So, my question is: What are the benefits to a plant to synthesize such a complex smell? It is not attracting pollinators, for sure. I bet that plant was created by and for fairies only!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Listen - everyone who reads here at this Blog will get enough of the details, sufficient to know how to achieve whatever is being talked about in those 'Inkitt' texts and even the Kindle ones as well. So you don't need to worry that you will miss out on anything. Just stay patient, it will turn up here by-and-by. What you just said is intensely interesting anyway - because I have long been a supporter of the Thomas V. Prevenslik 'molecular spin polarity' model of olfaction. I will have to return to this theme again in the main Blog body now that you have turned to this subject area. For one thing, regardless of what Wikipedia says, Wikipedia is not 'science!' There is no possibility whatsoever that the Buck and Axel 'key and lock' mechanism model for olfaction is correct - and this was the model that Universities have been teaching for decades, EVEN WHILE THE SERIOUS COMMERCIAL PRODUCERS knew very well that it was nonsense. What you have said about 'unexpectedly exuded the smell' is in line with this so-called 'huge big secret' that a few major industry 'noses' in modern times like Francesca Bianchi (who we have featured here before) strongly hinted at when she talks about how she learned certain things from the old experts in the industry. 'What are the benefits to a plant?' ...Well, goodness, MY answer to that would be that there aren't any, but the plants actually exist for the shamanic people who use what the plants are doing! So, I guess the plants exist for the benefit of shaman.

      Delete
    2. At least, that would be my 'at first blush' thought about your question. Happens to be an incredibly good question. For those people especially, in the fragrance industry as such. But things are by no means limited to just them of course. The rest of us 'commoners' like to know things too. I dare say. LOL Let's see where we can get with all of this. Believe me, the important details re what makes the inks work the way they do are -, well, I absolutely GUARANTEE they work. That's one thing for sure. ...Some people 'complain' that they use Amanita extracts and they don't get any kind of hit or 'high' or whatever. Hah! We'll be picking the bits and pieces of their bodies off the walls with these 'added ingredients.' Just hang in there. We'll find a way of getting the info out 'quietly.' And by the way, as I said before, there's ZERO of anything illegal or controversial with any of the ingredients. Fundamentally, people just have NO IDEA of the 'tricks' of for example the really great French cooks - and we live in a world of TV 'cooking contests' and suddenly everyone imagines they know it all. The reason there is (was) an Escoffier, is because... ...he never told 'you' everything, did he?! LOL Masters always keep LOADS of things up their sleeve. The reason you cannot go to any University at all and come out actual 'Escoffier' somehow is because they know nothing. They pretend they know it all though. They know 'some' stuff, not all stuff. Same reason there is no such thing as a degree course in how to make a million bucks for real and for sure. 'What are you studying?' 'Oh I'm enrolled in the how-to-make-a-million-bucks-in-30-mins.,-just-by-drinking-coffee.' 'Oh. Cool. And will you make that?' 'Oh yeah. My professor guaranteed that after a three year period of study here I will be able to do it no problem.'

      : ))

      Delete
    3. And I guarantee it because I can, and it does (work). This is a relatively public place and I haven't got any political control to block anyone from saying widely 'Oh he's lying.' So, either I'm right, or I die. I am right as it happens.

      Still though, this field of olfaction (for one aspect of things) is so huge - human individual idiosyncrasies of 'taste,' cultural effects, even atmospheric conditions, time of the year/seasonality... Gee, all kinds of things.

      Delete
  3. You probably speak about the shamans of the past, that were knowledgeable of the stuff, but they did not convey that knowledge and it was lost. For example, modern female 'shamans' of the area, where this plant is found are afraid to work with it and male 'shamans' hinted that its usage leads to the loss of a sexual drive. Only amateurs, like myself, would "rush where the angels are afraid to thread". This is akin to an alchemist, who would eagerly ingest a promising material, provided it is a prospecting candidate for the Philosophical Stone. That smell, that I came across, could have been a hallmark of one, IMHO... Still alive :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should probably discuss this - if you like - also via emails: interdeq@iinet.net.au

      That'll get to me directly. ...As you know people like the Perfume House 'Fragrance Du Bois' have been insisting that there are a couple of South Asian spices that produce a 'skin scent' but I doubt it. 'Sort of' does, but not really. It's impossible to market any new(-er) discovery because of the 'gate-keeping' systems everywhere these days; which is no reason not to discuss the possibilities anyway.

      Delete
  4. Hi, in the future would you please consider moving away from Facebook opportunities? I can't be the only one of your fans/early adopters that falls of a cliff when we see a Facebook link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Facebook bad, eh. Ya don't say. I know, I know. We are living ONCE MORE (how often does this happen here?) in highly problematic times. ...Man you should see the gang-tackling on Reddit! Hey but I'm hiding in plain sight though.

      Delete
    2. You're not the only one who has said this.

      Delete

Your considered comments are welcome