Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Monday 19 September 2022

Not Decisively Concluded

So I like to bring things to here that are more or less 'resolved matters' so that whatever is being said 'might' be useful to someone if they choose to apply something - if anything was presented in terms of concrete steps of action or thinking.

But earlier today I was, I suppose confronted, with some facts - or at least one overall major fact to do with my own personal background and history and personal experience - and I have not yet been able to work out how to make use of the knowledge, because it does amount to some knowledge gained.

Soon, we will be walking
down some pretty weird 
lane-ways here.

There is no way I can really explain the details and a vaguely disappointing aspect of it all, is that all of my own parents and uncles and aunts and that type of thing of the generation involved - are all now deceased. And well and truly so, in fact.

On one level the matters entailed would be more impressive and shocking, I guess, to those now passed people, but then too, I wonder whether they would go too far in trying to harass my sister, who is in fact the key individual around whom this whole thing turns; and not me.

Now my sister - this is my younger one - is one of the senior managers at a major mining engineering company of global reach, so this is hardly something I would even try to take to her and in any case we are estranged these days... Funny thing that too. 

Well Bill, if you are reading, this is going to at least be slightly more of an understandable thing to you than to most others reading here right now. But to meander rather obscurely around the key details, I will just say that my elder sister never spoke English but rather Hokkien when she was growing up -, literally refused to speak much at all in English even at home and was very aloof even to Cantonese-speaking people and hung around exclusively the Hokkien people that she knew. 

However my younger sister never spoke at all.

The first time I ever heard any actual language and words from out of her mouth was when she was seven and that was not in the overseas country where she was born but here in Australia, and when she finally spoke, she spoke perfect English with an Australian accent.

The whole of her life she claimed - in fact swore - that she never remembered anything at all of her life prior to the moment that she stepped foot off the plane here. As I recall it, in fact she fell asleep just before we got into the car heading off for the airport and she never woke up until we arrived a couple of thousand miles travelling away by air (which was not that quick in those days).

...And now, looking back and understanding what I understand now, and having seen something just now earlier today, er, well, there is no way any of you would believe if I told you what I thought. 

I have one close cousin in Switzerland though, who I might talk with about this and she will certainly have a similar perspective to the one that I hold about it.


But the matter affects all of us normies, because there are things we can exploit from the knowledge of this thing (not to say that I might ever be able to say what it is specifically).

The Taoists have some mixed narratives concerning this, and it is covered by what Chinese people call 'the lightning rites of Taoism.' Though, it must be said this is about 'some' Taoism, especially lineage Taoists, not all Taoism and certainly not your typical Taoism that is fairly common even in the West these days.

I do this to myself all the time though. I act like something is really surprising and shocking to me, and I know logically that, well, it just plain isn't (surprising) because I fully know all about it already; it shouldn't be any surprise to me. But I live such a 'normal' life, superficially, that I think (laughingly at myself here) that it's like an act where I've so much been absorbed into the role, that I actually get the feelings that that 'character' might get. Even though I fully know I'm playing a role.

How to make practical use of what I discovered I have not resolved at all yet.

That you can make practical use of it is certain.

Ah well. But now we are going to be taking a long walk through the very bizarre, weirdo Taoism culture stuff! LOL

And I do mean the really weird stuff.

Now part of the reason I would even dream of mentioning this type of thing so openly here, is because I know that at least some of you anyway, are, probably like me too - 'waking up to the odd thing or two that happened' after many hours, even days of being quite dimwitted about it! So you know exactly what I'm talking about. And everyone else will have to just catch up or laugh it all off and put it down to just another idiot on the web talking nonsense. Ha ha. Right. Ha flippin' ha.

Like I said a couple of posts ago here - we have to learn to just live with mystery a little bit.

...We've played this track a while ago here already, but it's worth playing it again. It's like the feeling when you get your head dunked under really ice cold water (South Pole - Till The Dawn):




7 comments:

  1. swordfinger time? this is going to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh hey and by the way! to answer your comment about AI from last time, if I were to say here that "true intelligence" is tao lightning, would that be okay? You know, just spending a little time watching the youtubers explain what "thunder" refers to.

      Delete
    2. True intelligence is indeed 'Tao lightning' or light.

      Delete
    3. But is that "thunder"? This person was describing the "ring finger" having to do with "thunder" and he said something that reminded me of intelligence.

      Delete
    4. Yeah it's 'thunder' in terms of the Taoist texts, but in the Vedas it is lightning - although that are obviously associated things and maybe people were using them interchangeably. Just look at the way a lot of people say or think that the ancient Greeks did not have a word for 'blue' and thought that the sky was 'bronze' because of one particular line of epic poetry that says that. And yet, factually, in those days, the bronze was actually 'blued' and did look blue. The poem doesn't even say the sky WAS bronze' but that it was LIKE the look of treated bronze: which is in fact blue. There is thunder, there is lightning. Both are powerful and have instant effects.

      Delete
  2. The "shadow" experience. This is something that has been happening to me a few times in a company of a friend. All details aside, at moments I was hearing him as if he is talking under his breath. He was talking about some events in my life that I vaguely remember, but could not pinpoint exactly where and when they happened. Like, walking through some forest groove at full moonlight, picking up mushrooms moment :) I am not sure, if he was only thinking about it, and I picked that up. Or, that I just imagined the whole thing. Or, there are experiences, that we were involved somehow, that are buried so deep in our subconsciousness. And there was another episode, not so long ago. I was driving during a rain and through the fog and somehow conked out. When I regain consciousness, I was still driving a mile or so further... But, who was driving the car while I was out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmn. Interestingly, you are right onto the thing I was actually talking about, and now I will have to explain more and better next up. It's really weird though, even for me!

      Delete

Your considered comments are welcome