Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Monday 1 November 2021

Midnight Halloween Rave Party

Last night was basically an all-night EDM On-line Rave Festival for me and a bunch of us 'kids' around the world.

Kids, right.

Don't you worry 'bout that... LOL

Oh, please let me take you into the 
dark places, through there...

Anyway, I was asking Aruna and our JES - 'How are you guys getting younger-looking all the time??'

This is coming from me... I still can get away with thirty five. Especially among blind people.

A couple of people from the Private Finance Chat Board were talking about 'tamarind/turmeric fish' last week and lo and behold, this morning JES turns around and says to me she has a 'Rock Star Diet' site, and that she absolutely loves cooking!

RockStarDiet

Well I already knew she did, but I did not know to what extent. She's a pretty darn good cook. And singer, and song-writer, and trance producer/DJ. And... And... Kind of authentically has super-powers from somewhere.

So, I am going to link to her cooking website and play her 'Wolf Within' Halloween music video clip down below.

JES is the person most responsible for me still working out and doing my KF things in the dark, when there is no one much around looking.

She was all dressed up as 'Lilu' from the Sci Fi movie 'The 5th Element' as her Halloween outfit and she asked 'what is everyone dressed up as?'

Thankfully, one of the other girls replied "I'm dressed up for Halloween as a couch potato."

Which kind of saved me, and prolly a lot of others. We turn our Zoom screens down dark or even off most of the time!

Our JES.
Comes down here a lot - friend
of major Australian music
producers 'Cosmic Gate' and
other trance singer, also Aussie -
Emma Hewitt. 

LOL

The truth about the Gaelic 'Sad-hayn' is that it means 'the Dark Assembly.' 

It is only superficially the 'hayn/hain' (end) of 'Sam' (Summer); aka 'Samhain.'

...I still want to buy a 'black badge' Rolls Royce Wraith.

But only if they can ditch the stoopid 'carbon fiber' and give me heaps of burled walnut. 

And the rich, strong insinuation of plump supple NYC taxigirl underground leather. Coffee, coffee - I meant coffee.

Wow though - such long fingers. A runaway though, and not phoning home any time soon.

LOL






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome