Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Wednesday 10 November 2021

When Wrong Is Right

So, bearing in mind that Bitcoin is now approaching truly astronomical heights, and there are certainly plenty of people around who will tell me I never gave any kind of proper reason why it should have been bought at $6,000 - let me try again one more time.

It's important for people to have certain kinds of software structures installed in their heads, in order to be able to 'see' any of these kinds of things when they are unfolding.

Common sense will tell you, that each and every day - unless you are one of those who has permanently switched their television off - that there is more, much more incoming propaganda entering your head from outside sources with their own agendas, than there is 'propaganda' you are making up yourself for your own objectives and purposes.

Guarneri.

So then, how are you going to know that what others are telling you has not influenced your viewpoint way more than what you might have thought on your own with no external marketing and propaganda being shoved in your face and into your brain all the time?

Are you sure you are so strong-minded that you are not susceptible?

How many people here argued with me on the other board about Bitcoin - until I basically gave up?

What is the point of being so loud and noisy and adamant - when you are actually wrong?

The main arguments at the time seemed to be that Bitcoin was not secure enough really, was not able to scale up to overtake standard 'money currency,' and some other things I don't clearly remember.

What they really were though, were biases and prejudices against people apparently making money for nothing, and 'inventing' money - literally 'magicking it up.'

Because there is no thing such as magic, right...

Anyone who bought a meager five thousand dollars worth in Aussie back then, is worth almost a hundred thousand more today.

Ah but, this person knew about Room 641A when no one else had heard of it in the general media. This person knew ahead of time that Tom Cruise was going to have to use a body double when out in a large public venue.

Algonquin 'million dollar cocktail.'
Just a martini, I think.

This person actually posted a little 'piece' tucked away in an obscure 'adult site' about a strange new biological weapon from China-USA; literally somehow managed to say the thing was the creation of both but let out prematurely by one.

No one knocked on my door from the FBI. (That's not quite true...). But they were angry at me, not 'interested' in me.

I could say something absolutely awful about Singapore right now and if I did, I absolutely would get them all bashing down my door, not just knocking nicely on it.

So I won't do that but it's as plain as the nose on your face that it will happen.

So then there was something I had to delete right there...

Anyway.

...So here's how to get the brain software of the kind required.

This is a book written by someone who served in the French army in World War I and was an interpreter for Lieutenant Colonel Winston Churchill then.

Andre Maurois - wrote 'The Art of Living,'
or in the French 'An Art of the Life.'

It is wrong, sometimes naive, tendentious, self-contradicting in many places - and easily one of the best books ever written.

You don't have to be 'right' in order to be 'good;' and you certainly do not have to be good in order to be right.

Being 'smart' is not good enough though.

I'm actually pretty dumb, myself.

'Old' Russian Tea Room 'Beef Stroganoff.'

Nah, actually that's not true. I mean I'm 'innocent.' You will not find my fingerprints on any weapons.

Things will all happen, but that will just have to be put down to coincidence.

Where does this all go?

I dunno for the immediate seconds.

Someone here wants to 'rehabilitate' an old violin.

Someone else wants to buy a penthouse in the city.

Someone else wants to get a 'romantic partner' who will not ruin their lives.

But let's cross that bridge when we get to it.

No harm in thinking about it beforehand of course. Because for one thing, if you read that book, you would immediately notice something in it, especially if you've been reading here for a while. And there is no such thing as 'coincidence.' 'One time it's happenstance, twice it's coincidence, three times it's enemy action.' (Words in an Ian Fleming book as you know). Except scratch the 'coincidence.' No such thing. Ten million dollars in a Harvard or Yale placement would not get you even close to what you just learned here, if, you actually did read what I said to read, and picked up the 'clue' contained in there.



2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking it's all small. I don't think we puny humans can go beyond "small." But I suppose I'm a defeatist.

    Sometimes I climb High above the city /
    To see all the lights shining there so pretty /
    And think of the millions of lives going on /
    At this present moment and those come and gone...

    And it makes me float free /
    To feel how small my life must be...

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R3F2SbA_ZqQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Lamb' is a major Electronic Music Duo. British. Not quite together anymore (were a performing act for more than twenty years) although both musicians still write.

    I love the video of the guy's eyes and face in the clip you linked. My own eyeballs are too bloodshot unless they are injected with sufficient caffeine to be that clear at any time, really.

    ReplyDelete

Your considered comments are welcome