Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Tuesday 9 November 2021

Any Lights Yet?

Any lights going off in people's minds yet?

No? Not yet?

No problem.

The Synopsis so far: ...it's just a toy.
LOL

There's plenty of time - and afterwards anyway, you will be 1. kicking yourselves, and 2. kicking me for not having shut up about it.

Everything is benign and stoopid when it is not yet (widely) known.

And then the other thing is, if you know it, and others don't know - well then, you have an advantage.

We're talking technology here. Comes from the Aliens, except you don't believe that.

Anyway - 'ama baad' - onto the next subject: this weekend is EDC Orlando.

What is that?

'Electric Daisy Carnival.'

There will be Aliens there.

Anyone live around Orlando? Well just go hang out around the place - you'll see them.

The funniest funniest thing for me is I know most of you do NOT believe any of this.

Except it is true. And that's the problem - your problem; well maybe not your exact problem but it is somebody's problem. Big big HUGE problem.

EDC Orlando.

And so what is going to happen down there this weekend at 'Kinetic Fields' at EDC? Nothing. Won't be any crowd stampedes, anyone expiring from injections to the neck.

Because the place is protected.

Punch up 'Kinetic Fields' at EDC on Google-search for pics of the thing and you will see 'owls' and ladies with strange headgear and outstretched arms and stuff - all very 'artistic.'

Looks a bit even like Alex Jones' 'Bohemian Grove' pics from the old days.

And that's because they, are the opposition and what they do is steal things and try to claim them to themselves and then drag those 'things' into the mud.

And they do that so that they can wreck your lives.

And they have done that very effectively too.

But any moment now things are suddenly going to turn around and in a big, a HUGE, way.

Actually they are already turning - it is not 'any moment now.' Those moments have already arrived.

The 'now' is right now.

Nice PLUR Kandi bracelets.

All you need is Obi Wan Kenobi to show up...

Given you all the clues you need for the lights to go off.

Still, nothing's ever over till it really is over and after all: 'You are our last hope, Obi Wan!'

Said Princess Leia.

Did she wear a gold bikini?

I believe she did, I believe she did.

I know this is infuriating. I used to get so angry with my mother myself about this kind of thing - 'Just tell me!'

One time, she told me I had to back the Perth Cup 'winner' because it was the same as my public company. And that's all she would tell me. I am not a 'cryptigrapher!!' (My buddy 'JA' here around the place is though. Isn't that so, Bill Smith? He - 'JA' - was in the same office as us at the time, too. I should have asked him).

I could not see it. Went through the whole list of runners over and over; just could not see. She even told me - 'It's your own trainer's horse.'

But nope. Never saw it.

These are all misleading pics to take
your mind away from Princess Leia...

...Was the 'emergency runner.' Got in at the last minute, was literally quoted at odds of 300/1 and started rank outsider at 100/1. Led all the way and won and my mum bet it.

I did not. Or I might have had nothingspence on it because of the stable.

'Linc The Leopard.'

Had the same initials as my public listed company. And could I 'see' it? No.

So don't worry yourself. Nobody here is going to miss out on anything.

The question is 'uptake' and 'speed of' and 'how much.' The questions are.

For those pedantic, fastidious pedantic, people. Bit like the 'neat freak' people who keep their white rooms really clean, and neat. You'd fit in there nicely, *. Anyway Brooklyn is nice and white in winter too, though, right. And you are 'fastidious,' *, isn't that so? You'll fit right in! (Thanks for stopping by here and hope you have a good time with Tom @ E). ...Don't hit me!

Couple of days, maybe a week or so, and 'some' technology will be 'opened up on' a little around here, And Jesus, let me tell you, your heads will spin. The world will never be the same. This thing will go on, and on -, having enormous social, cultural, technology impact.



5 comments:

  1. The Hitachi Wand was a tool for massage therapists until its obvious use as a toy made it famous. I'm not really into massage therapy because you have to go to a therapist. However I was very impressed with what a chiropractor used to do on my neck. I have inherited my mother's long neck and there were issues later in life with the posture that my singing teacher told me I needed to deal with. I don't have the social aptitudes needed for functioning as a singer. Nothing to cure that.

    I also have long arms. Skinny guy in my youth, a friend was measuring my arms for his college science project and he said "you'd make a great boxer, if you were thicker in other places."

    Lastly, there was the crazy dream about being trapped in a white room much as the rooms you describe John Mack tells of. It was a little concerning, but I was with my grandmother and aunt, and although they had no idea what to do, I understood that the key to our release had to do with grandma's violin, which was with us as we were on the way to her orchestra rehearsal (hence the need to escape the white room). Unfortunately I wasn't allowed to touch the violin. Later in life I asked my dad, "dad, I want to take violin lessons!" No way man, violins are nothing but trouble, you're gonna learn the piano.

    Now I have this old violin here. Someone who wowed the east europeans (and also a certain Polish princess, he said) with his virtuosity shortly before World War I... turned this instrument into a table lamp! So it's got a couple of holes where there shouldn't be holes. It's got a neck grafted onto it. The soundboards probably date to the 18th century. Who knows. But the fact is that one of them has a nice crack in it. I've got a bottle of hydersol here, and some little rags, and I polish that thing like it was some sort of magic lamp. Waiting to give it a new set of tuning peg bushings. I've got the strings and a new bow...

    You keep talking about fancy cars. I have an old broken violin. I will NEVER see the fruits of this endeavor in my lifetime, I'm sure. Magic is not real. Not that way. But I am really interested in where this thingy with the crystals and the lights and the frequencies goes. I have used the delta waves with the headphones, and I love them but if you listen to that shit too much your minds start to slow down too much and there is a world of deeds and acts to attend to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Premislav or Heifetz? Both were 'Jaschas' but not many today know about Premislav. But I know about Premislav - AND Polish princesses/countesses, whatever. ...Everybody today (still; amazing...) knows about Heifetz. ...Let's talk some Jews, eh. Why not? A world of deeds and acts... 'Magic is not real.'

    Of course it ain't real in YOUR world; you're still wrapped up in deeds and acts. But C., how will anything ever get done unless we do deeds and perform some actions? Magic is not real unless you bought BTC @6000. Can't jump onto to fast moving trains though, I know. We need another thing like that to 'show me the magic,' as Cassavetes says in his good flick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not know about Premislav, and neither does google! Well done.

      I bought bitcoin at 100. Didn't buy much as I didn't have much to buy with. Had it up on Mt. Gox for a while until I thought "this is not something I want." So I got my cash out of there and then Mt. Gox erupted. Would have lost it anyway.

      Delete
  3. 'Przemislaw' - means 'clever' or 'ingenious.' It's the same guy - but not many peeeple noh dat. His 'girlfriends' knew dat - one of whom was definitely a countess, because... ...my dad's aunt. Jeez I hope we're not vaguely related... LOL That would be seriously funny though, wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The landscape of another planet - Mars - is helping me to see the light.

    https://screenrant.com/nasa-rover-mars-photo-graveyard-rocks-spooky/amp/

    ReplyDelete

Your considered comments are welcome