Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Monday 18 July 2022

A Simple Snack

It's midnight here right now. Middle of night, absolutely freezing cold. Southern Hemisphere - it's winter.

I believe in Europe they are having some kind of unusual heat wave with higher temperatures than ever before. Look, it's the End of the World, see. Everybody knows this.

What am I eating? What am I drinking?

(It's always about those things with me, no matter what, EOTW or not).

I'm eating dry bread, mustard and salt.

Let your life - and your lifestyle - 
be very simple.

I'm drinking strawberry and lemon juice and something else, dunno what exactly.

But you know better than that. Things are never going to be as simple as that around here!

The bread is oven-warmed bruschetta with oregano baked-in, the mustard is black truffle mustard, the salt is well you can imagine any kind of 'exotic' sea salt that you wish. I have several kinds here and am using just one of them at the moment. And, I have to admit, there is Swiss cheese and a few bruschetta pieces with tamarind chutney on them... Just to kick things up a bit, you understand.

And olive oil. The very best most strongly-flavored kind imaginable.

The drink is strawberry syrup infused with eucalyptus and other Australian wild-bush essences, fresh lemon juice and bitters maybe okay just maybe with also a touch of strawberry liqueur - and an air-dried orange slice garnish.

...I could have plain black tea afterwards. Possibly. Probably. Haven't got around to that yet. Still have the cocktail going in the champagne glass shaped like some French woman's breast. As the story goes.

Very very simple.

Meanwhile, Lee Stranahan said in own of his most recent tweets that he is 'back home by himself and wanted to use us out here as his only immediate source of conversation,' and that it was also 'around midnight' - whenever he shot that tweet off.

And then he added: 'No pressure.'

I quipped back something about Wilhelm Reich to him and imagine his head has exploded as the result.

Life is very simple with me.

How 'bout you?


Oh.

What about that latest piece?

Here it is. The link (a link) is here.

My Affair With A Chinese Billionaire's Daughter.

This one not free, but contains the 'coin' thing:

This contains the ridiculously - actually, prolly quite horrifying as well - stunning reference to the coins that Elon Musk was trying to buy from my Chinese friend...

Er, he actually succeeded as far as I understand things and probably still is buying them up.

And good for him, too. 

I've already mentioned, haven't I (although maybe a while back now) that who really taught me about all of this nonsense with the cocktails was the key grip and focus puller for Helmut Newton when Newton was working in Sydney - who also happened to have been Lee Marvin's marlin fishing companion and some-time CIA um, um, um, you know, did bad things, guy.

Well, we do these things too.


I have him pinned for a notorious serial killing spree 'somewhere' and the cops have no idea. The guy they eventually 'got' was basically a bunny for this other person and yes, I'm sure he had something to do with things but he was not the 'architect.'

More or less everyone's dead now so... Besides which let me tell you, there was way more to what was going on than ever met the eye, especially in the media.

None of those things were quite so simple as either the cops or anyone else wants to know or believe either. I liked the murderer, actually. He was completely nuts, but he was also someone who very likely had done quite a lot to overcome his sociopath condition. Failing, though, certainly.

At the time I was much younger and was simply following who the rest of the 'big league in town' knew. You know, on the theory that if you hang around with nine other rich people, then the tenth rich person will be you.

I wasn't expecting to find that out of nine rich people virtually anywhere, all nine of them were or 'would be,' completely stark raving mad - and crooked. 

Most sensible people eventually get around to the 'I don't want to be rich rich, I just want to not have so many problems, especially those that can be solved with money.'

Okay.

The drama, the drama.

I'll go along with that.

I was with the serial killer one time, and he wanted to have me go along with him 'fishing.' He caught herring. Only thing was, the herring were running and he never stopped catching them and that was when I really figured - this guy has no sense of boundaries at all. By the time he 'stopped' it was blazing hot, midday in the Australian summer sun (and that is hot!) and basically, well, the fish had stopped running. He 'let me' take off, and he himself stayed around still though. God only knows why at that point.

It was a public pier in a fairly public place although, if you were there at four in the morning there were not that many people around, depending on the time of year. In hindsight, I recall having suspicions about his talking about wanting to go fishing there. But you know what, he was a dealer-broker with a very prominent local stock brokers and I was raising capital at that time.

Some time later, not very long later, a girl whose relative had been on the board of an Australian Merchant Bank which was seeking a full banking licence (and never got it), died 'somewhere' - her car which had somehow rolled off that same pier according to some serious theories, being found in the sea fifty meters away. As far as I understand, her body has never been found.

Did I really like him though, or just find him 'interesting?' Well he was a human being all the same -, I don't like them as a general rule. So no I don't think I did like him as such. But I did learn many things from him. And that's one of the great issues with life - you learn stuff from the most absurd and unmerited places, often.

And you cannot really like someone who is not intrinsically or naturally safe.

Everyone thinks being a human is a privilege and that it implies that you are in this elite of intelligent sentient beings...

I dispute that.

When I look back and think about all of the ridiculously dangerous situations and places I have been - and probably you have too - and I have been in a real war-zone (although not as a participant doing 'war-fighting') and so have many of you... SMH

I want a simple life. LOLOLOLOL



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome