Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Monday 11 January 2021

The Surge

I guess for me and my 'friends...' LOL

...well -, they encourage me to think this way, okay. Hell I don't think like this on my own. Because, I usually read academic journals and all that good stuff they (mostly) all do down at Richmond or Boston Tech Supplies or wherever you 'Lacan-ites' and Roland Barthes devotees all congregate these days, behind your screens and whatnot. I kind of, well parallel you, Kitty.

Anyway, for my friends and me, we think that too many people are in love with technology. This is really the main reason that y'all want to meet and greet with the ET Aliens - basically to grab their technology and to kill people with it once you get it, who are against your 'ideas' and 'philosophies.'

In the dark, in a fog, ten miles off...

And that is also partly why you're not going to get anything but much more interestingly, you are not going to get any 'major scale demonstration,' either... ...as far as you know.

You see, what happens after you see it anyway? As one person recently admitted himself, 'there is always going to be someone who will game the thing.' Immediately people will all suddenly 'behave themselves' and like the snakes they all are, their real intentions will be beneath the surface - hidden to absolutely no one with half the intelligence of any of my friends, but covered over nonetheless.

So that is not going to happen.

I'll tell you what is going to happen though.

Of course, groups like today's huge 'soup plate' CIA are very misunderstood not only in the broader public's mind, but in fact, within large chunks of the organization itself.

'La Cantarella...' ...not what you think.

It was the gay Oscar Wilde who really first insulted someone by referring to his intellect as akin to a soup dish - it was not Irving Stone, whom Wikipedia credits for saying the same kind of thing.

Today's CIA is full of gay people. John Brennan is gay.

So here - if you're really all that smart, here is what is about to go down. It won't happen all at once, and in fact, it will just seem like sequences of phenomena. And sequences of phenomena, are, not necessarily anything about 'cause and effect,' right? They're just happenstance. Mind you if I named names, some people reading and monitoring would rush around like chickens with their heads cut off!

Not to worry.

What film is this scene from?


LOL

That'll help you if you know.

Still in all, I doubt whether too many even at the 'thinner air' parts of anywhere you know, serious, will be able to piece together enough of the puzzle to comprehend that the surge is on.

The day any of you morons scratching your gay academic heads out there, feel it inside your guts when you are listening to a stone killer, will be the day I... ...oh boy, I could drop a phrase right now but I'm not going to.

It's all about the day after, not about the day that you think you achieved some pathetic little 'victory.' And the day after that and the day after that.

This is the End Game, not just the Big Game.

What do you reckon? Which giant falls first...?



12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me and my cat, for starters. And Steve Bannon for all I care. I'm going to make a wild guess about something, in case what Chaim Eshed says is actual truth. If the ETs were to oblige our requests to "show us how it's done" and give us a ride across the galaxy, many of us would just be completely unable to figure out who we are when we come out the other end of that trip. I mean tragically so. There's this thread in the sci fi lit that says if you look into the universe the right way you will lose your mind or worse, become the possession of some devil. It's alright for the ET "enthusiasts" to talk about all points in time and space being equal, but if that's your way of getting around then how do you unfold yourself when you come out the other end?

      Delete
    2. Because we all here on this planet keep ourselves "unfolded" by not really looking in the mirror. I think I've made it clear that after I heard Eshed's news my first fantasy conversation with ET was "how do you distinguish you from other-you, is it the same as what we all do down here?"

      Delete
  2. And also to all those CIA agents in your stories. When the ETs offer a demonstration then by all means go along with it, but demand they cough up the recordings of the Chapel Royal in the 17th century. I mean if it is true that "they can have seen human activity, for sure.."
    Okay that's enough for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder how many here would realize that your last comment, was, er... ...most PECULIAR. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean? I don't think it's peculiar!

      Delete
    2. Also I need to admit I spent a fair amount of time reading through your blog. I am a little embarrassed about carrying on at length in the comments the way I do. I'm sort of really mucking around, and I didn't make any real attempt to put details together and form up a picture of what was going on at the other end of the line.

      Delete
  4. The Chapel Royal is, among several other things, distinguished for being not only the only place outside of the Catholic Church's clutches, but also, outside of the Anglican Church's as well - when the 'ordinary peculiars' were mostly abolished during the Reformation and then afterwards all were, by Acts of Parliament in the 19th century, only a small number of 'Royal Peculiars' survived, the Chapel Royal now being the official only one and under the direct supervision of the Monarch alone.

    Additionally, there is a myth about a group of yeomen loyal only a certain kind of Monarch, and who are also termed THE Royal Peculiars, although this is complete myth though nonetheless the kind of thing the idiots at MI6 would certainly entertain about themselves today, except they wouldn't have the foggiest notion what the thing was all about in the first place.

    Could ET Aliens who must necessarily be able to encompass time-space better than we are able to, 'go back in time' somehow? This is bound to be the case.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would never ask them to do such a monstrous thing. But if they exist, and communicate in the way you claim, and have been around, then I would expect them to have the ability to "cough up" in the human culture and history department, and to be "excited" that even a CIA agent type person would understand the significance.
      Also I feel this would be a good time to point out that I believe the reason we don't hear more stories like the kind I'd like to hear is that in fact the people telling the stories are embellishing heavily on true experiences that pale.
      Too much emphasis on "technology" or "they cured my hearing loss." Charles Hall tells of a moment where he was in conversation with one of them and this being made reference to witnessing native Americans doing things in the desert! And then... oh but let's talk about their space ships and what I overheard the generals saying... okay.

      Delete
  5. Tainted chrome?
    I would not want to guess who is first. Let the cards fall as they will.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did recently hear of an FM signal coming from Ganymede the other day. I'm sure it's nothing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm curious about this as well! I'm sure the data collected is out there in some form, maybe on github or the like

      Delete

Your considered comments are welcome