Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Saturday 26 November 2022

The Current, The Torrent

I think that music video (that we will play again soon, not right now though) featuring scenes from the drama series 'Sense8' is very interesting and appropriate to use for the discussion here.

It would be a serious mistake for me not to tell you about the circling sharks around us. So the Sense8 show is a good thing to bring into it now. We are not operating in a vacuum.

There are far too many things behind some of these TV shows... It's like what I was reading on the private finance board the other day about this American neuro-scientist James Fallon - everything he says seems so amazing and also intellectually satisfying, but then when you discover he's not exactly who the media portray him to be, then it is also a mistake though, to throw the baby out with the bathwater, so to speak.

You need the ones infused with germanium 
crystals... You know about those ones,
right?

You, on the other hand -, that is to say, the average person in the average walk of life, is not going to be able to 'discover' anything about Fallon. That is what CIA is all about, isn't it?

I think I have said several times in the past that there was a big fight inside you-know-where between two I guess 'factions' - one being the Boston-based academic wing, and the other the 'old school' operational people who mainly came actually from military libraries (Cambridge Analytica) and the actual boots-on-the-ground military people as such.

Boston won and now the CIA is a very sophisticated tool of a globalist elite who have zero allegiance to the American culture or way of life or history or anything like that at all.

Same goes for the Wachowski Sisters (co-wrote Sense8, the drama series). Lilly Wachowski went to Emerson College in Boston. Just think 'National Student Association.'

Both sisters are pseudo nieces I guess, of Lucie Arnaz (Lucille Ball's daughter). Lucie Arnaz is a member of the 'New Thought' movement, which is pretty much everything that you have in the Monroe Institute except it never claims to have ever had any links to any military experiments... But it does have a lot of money and powerful people behind it and in it.

And, it's illegal for me to tell you any more than that.

You have no idea how much 'New Thought'
would pay to learn what you've been shown.
Remember - I was with Thomas C. Schelling 
pretty much the same time as
Lucie Arnaz and well before
the Wachowskis were even born.
Oh yes oh yes - Armaz was with the RAND
Corp because her mom was a big-timer
in US foreign missions.

The Wachowskis' biological uncle, is the Hollywood producer and actor/director Laurence Luckinbill (married to Lucie Arnaz) - who played Spock's half-brother Sybok in Star Trek V.

Anyway anyway.

If you just take things as they come, from the front-end, then Sense8 is more or less, well - it's you and me and a few others around here. But nobody else knows that and certainly no one from Hollywood and the Chase Brandon crew knows that we are actually here.

(You all know who/what 'Chase Brandon' is, right?).

And you will find out why it's not a good idea for too many people to know what's going on. By now already you yourself will have realized that you, are long in the making, and that 'someone' in Chase Brandon knew from a long way back that these things were afoot anyway. They're not on your side though, let me tell you!

And you will also see why in a second.

What I wanted to focus on, with that music video (which was made using the music of Kerli and Seven Lions and - Tyson Illingworth from Brisbane, Australia) was the New Year's Evening fireworks.

Christmas is more or less on top of us now, and New Year's will be right there next up after that, and as you move forward, you will start to feel not just sense, but feel, the power of connection. You will feel the electricity that is flowing through connected beings, all of whom are not really part of this world at all.

And it is important not to lose your balance in the rushing sensation, in the powerful current, in the torrent of the sub-visible material ocean.

You either have the power,
or you 'don't got da power.'
Well but you see, you have to have
the right brand of engine to 
have the real power.

And - and here is where those behind today's iteration of clandestine and often covert government agencies are deeply fearful - at some point you will realize that these things are all just book-ends: on one end is where you get together with those you can personally get on with and you all have a good time and that's a thrill; but it's equally a thrill although of a different kind when you realize that you have other powers as well.

The way to know that you have those other powers and to know just how staggering they are, is to feel, to sense (lol) the nice ones, right?

You can feel the nice ones. Yes you can. 

The others can't because although they know all about it and probably better than you and me, they do not have the authority to access it. You do.

We are not living in a 'clean world' my friends. And so it would be entirely false to proceed as though we are all Pollyanna. We are not messed up and messed about with, but neither should we be naiive about what is going on around us, even while we think beautiful thoughts about beautiful things. 

So yes you can. But just keep a mind for what's behind us while you're beginning to see the light in the dark. I originally wanted this to be a simple, pure experience. It won't be but never mind. Go on, try - here:




Lyrics:

I can’t find my love

I can’t find another way My soul is cryin’ Love is all my life I remember a melody and I ask you a word I can hear your voice all over I can hear your voice in the night We’ll be together and we’ll fly over And I can feel you in my prayer And I will go with you away I’m not a dreamer And I can feel you in my prayer, And I will go with you away I’m not a dreamer But now I know love is on Whatever you say I remember another time The pleasure of you I can discover another way I can feel you over tonight I will find my angel And we'll fly high

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome