Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Wednesday 23 November 2022

Thank God For The Questions

As I have said already, the thing holding a lot of these posts up is - me trying to avoid posting pics of stuff!

'Stuff' that I know will just wind people up to go out and spend cash. 

Well don't do that.

You don't need to do that right now.

Thank god y'all wouldn't even 
think of wearing these!
...I would though.


Maybe later.

So when someone poses a difficult question it takes the pressure off me quite a bit, because I can then stop nagging myself with 'oh go on, go on, they'll be fine...' 

And concentrate on their question!

The question this time was:

Did people have 'better teeth' in the very distant past and why? 

Well some did for sure but the only groups I consider could have, or would have had (better gum health and stronger teeth as well) are those who consumed the pseudo-fossilized resin of ancient pre-historic trees, possibly of the sequoia species.

I say 'pseudo-fossilized' because according to most sources, the 'amber' that is around today, has not yet stopped 'developing;' it is still 'alive' and 'growing' (not sure what they mean by that; possibly it has to do with the electrical activity going on inside the structure which is amorphous and could theoretically become crystalline but isn't 'yet').

It is a complete waste of time talking to all of the so-called, and frankly pretentious perfume 'experts' everywhere on-line these days, who mindlessly keep repeating this false mantra that amber 'has no fragrance' and is a 'fantasy note.'

Baltic Amber certainly does have an identifiable odor and so too does the (true) amber sourced from Africa (which is not the same thing as benzoin resin sometimes incorrectly termed 'amber'). Baltic Amber is also true amber - real amber.

In mah dayh, the Beatles wore
these shoes.
Hermes.


Succinic acid, goes through the body and enters the bones and is in any case part of the way the human organism forms bones and teeth.

Succinate of Baltic Amber is kind of a tautology since 'succinum' is simply the Latin word for 'amber.' But in any case, succinate of Baltic Amber is a support additive that if introduced into someone's diet, is one of those substances like resveratrol -, that literally makes you go backwards in 'organic age.'

It has no obvious immediate effects though and so people have generally tended to have forgotten about it, but like broccolini, turmeric, and glucosamine - it is a miracle worker.

Secondly of course, the stronger your mouth and jaw muscles are, the easier it becomes to use your teeth. So I think we need to stop totally leaving out those foods that are a little bit difficult to handle, as it were.

The other thing to remember too, when it comes to these true fundamental foods, that the cheapest tin sardines (and any kinds of small fishes) are much better than large salmon and so on, because no heavy metals, no mercury or lead, accumulates in the fish, and their bones are packed with minerals and calcium that is accessible to the human digestion.

No doubt there are other important things that go with these basics - and they all escape me for just right now!

Remember, people are crazy; beer is good. But not too much beer. Anthocyanins are really good, so that means grape juice is good too.


...Are we making money around here?

Hmn.

I'm sure I cannot say.

(This marketing genius woman told me about that expression one time a long time ago).

LOL

But to swing to something completely different for a moment but that I was briefly talking about last time, and that will grab the attention of a couple of people here...

So my colleague was a relative of Gareth Williams, the Cambridge mathematician whose body was found in a suitcase in Pimlico, London.

I notice the Wiki entry is floating this fairy tale that he was working on investigations about Russian money laundering and that I happen to know is total rubbish.

As what for he was really engaged in, well Bill, just take a look at this, and, with apologies for the unfortunate hint in here about the recent Balenciaga kiddie scandal, I will nevertheless post up this pic, Bill...


LOL 

And double, triple 'lolz,' right?

It never ends.

But soon, soon, my'lad. As Wilford Brimley once said in a movie.

And that 'soon' is coming up 'round the very next corner.

This pic here is literally from an IVF research institute and clinic in London, Bill, Bill, Billy mah lad. It was in Sam's files, before he disappeared.

And the kid's got her hand up, intelligently, going 'stop stop, don't enter here!'

A wise kid.

What's behind the 'blue doors?'

Well, whatever it is, it got Gareth killed and his cousin Sam has now disappeared.



11 comments:

  1. Wow old money, just wow. I was thinking not just 2 days ago about asking you more on how to remineralise teeth. Because I remembered(ish) a post of yours where you confidently stated something like “I even know how to remineralise teeth!”.

    Sardines on toast were a favourite of mine as a kid, haven’t had them since COVID lockdown.

    Is there a good tea that tastes nice and can help with remineralisation?

    Also I haven’t bought shoes in ages even though you know I love them. Instead I need to figure out where to put cash money in a recession

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Replying to myself. It was the post 23 June 2020
      That Which Is Hidden...

      And of course I remembered it wrong. In it you said “ You see, the mythology of Christianity is this - you can turn water into wine, you can heal the sick, raise the dead, make your teeth re-mineralize... ...without going to any doctor or dentist or whatever. So this is mythology, right?”

      I should’ve checked the post first. My apologies

      Delete
    2. I’m happy just to accept mundane ways of re-mineralising teeth LOL my husband already says I’m an acquired taste (it’s not a compliment) so I wouldn’t want to add scaring people on top of that

      Although now I’m wondering how often would be acceptable to do a “prodigy of Krishna” - might be fun once in a while

      Can you expand on how God is unable to show people that He has knowledge of what we go through - why would God not be able to in a way ‘get through to us’ even when we are overpowered, dismissed and even stuck in our base modalities and desires. I want to believe He can

      Delete
    3. I guess it's not so much that 'He/She/They' cannot, but that it is not so widely clear to the general public as such - and various commentators regularly are quite accusatory of God hence. All of our different cultures have ancient narratives that Odin visits/or at least visited as a human person, same with Krishna and Jesus, obviously. But it is not so clear in terms of 'today,' this moment and the 'normal' daily experiences of people. And this is if anything, a mistake and a deviation from ancient traditional habits and customs of societies. Because of course the Divine Beings are around in physical form when they choose to be. There is a passage in Ephesians - 2:14 - which is widely misunderstood, about this very thing. It means to say that since God appeared as a human being, then the 'middle wall of partition' between God and Man has been broken - IE God knows what being a human is and we are to know that now. Still, people will say today, that was also 'in the past.' ...Today, I find that people are under time and money pressure to such an extent that it is difficult to have them sit down long enough to start to establish a 'connection' back through that middle wall. Where people like Yuval Noah Harari either deliberately, or incredibly ignorantly steer discussion on this, is that they will not/do not say the obvious differences in characteristics and definition of what is 'Man' and what is 'Divine.' These things are not the same being, even. So naturally one cannot ordinarily 'observe' (like you would look - visually - at a particular individual person) a god...!

      Delete
    4. In the new text, there's mention of introducing "new ways of getting people to make positive connections among each other". Are we going to get into that more? There was this show called "Sense8", I wonder if it would look something like that.

      Delete
    5. Hmm I find that part very interesting “since God appeared as a human being, then the 'middle wall of partition' between God and Man has been broken - IE God knows what being a human is and we are to know that now”.

      Actually I find it all very interesting not gonna lie.

      Delete
    6. Oh yeah Sense8! I'm pretty sure we've played that stunning music video about that here a couple of times. Have to do it again soon.

      Delete
    7. That Sense8 music video - well, there are scenes from that series in the video clip, is by those two kids we know: Kerli and Tyson (TyDi) made that. Tyson is my excellent good friend the poor guy in Brisbane who copped a real doozy bunch of side-effects from the Covid vax. He is going beserkus right now with politicians letting him know what he thinks!!

      Delete
  2. I mean the basic complain that everyone seems to have is 'hang it all, why can't God JUST show up for me for even two seconds so that I can KNOW.' And THEN, I will change... Hmn. Who's placing conditions on whom then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a rookie hunter, I do not eat a wild meat often. A few days ago, when a hunting season started in Virginia, I bagged a young white-tail doe. This is my 2nd deer kill. I already learned the basics of butchering and it took me less than 2 hours to clean the carcass and have all the parts cut and placed into ziplock bags for freezing.
    I know that theoretically, eating the game meat vs domesticated is much healthier. It is "organic" by definition and contains the essential minerals/nutrients that human hunters consumed forever. We (as humans) in general stopped that practice in all "developed" countries. There are also "scares" that wild meat could be tainted with dangerous diseases and that consuming bone marrow could kill you, if you were unfortunate to ingest those prions. My family is not eating the killed animals' meat, BTW.

    I have marinated the backstrap and am making a biltong out of it, legs & butt pieces were frozen; I started cooking the rest. I have to tell you what happened, after I ate about 2 palms sized piece of boiled deer ribs for supper. No side dishes, wasabi mustard and horseradish as a garnish. The reaction that it caused overnight was unusual and unexpected... As a side note, to complete the picture, I played a couple of hours of table games after the supper and then had an intense back massage in a massage chair - which I consider was a contributing factor to what I experienced next:
    Just when I started undressing to sleep, I got a strong chill. The back muscle started spasming, as if in a fever. This happens, for example, if you get a cold shower. I put on warmer cloths and dived under a blanket. For the next hour (or it may have seemed like an hour long) I was shivering and could not get warm. Even with wool socks on. Although, the temperature was normal, when it was measured! And the heat was dry - no sweating either. At some point I realized that I am overheating and that I could remove all clothes, which I did. But, if I would raise the blanket to let the cooler air in or even move my body to touch colder bedsheets, the skin was so sensitive to that heat/cold sensation that I would cringe inside. Needless to say, it was a sleepless night. There was no sneezing, coughing, no running nose, no sore throat. I was and is totally healthy. I can only explain it by the combination of muscle exercise and availability of wild game proteins in my stomach. This felt literally, like being on fire :)

    ReplyDelete

Your considered comments are welcome