Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Saturday 19 November 2022

I Like Jonah

So Jonah says to God - he literally scolds Him - 'But why didn't you squish these people?!'

Hey listen now, Jonah - this is the ancient city of Nineveh you are talking about, dude!

And God says to Jonah: 'What, should I not care about the great city of Nineveh?'

In extreme hindsight I kind of have to agree with God though but still, I know what Jonah means.

Jonah hides in Sahara for fear of...
...whales.

He might at least have sent just a few strikes of blue fire from the skies -, to maybe around the city...

See but then the people would have really known for sure there was a 'God' taking a hand in things. Still, I do not understand why the people of Nineveh (and the text says they were the wicked people of Nineveh who were causing Jonah to 'prophecy' destruction unless they repented; turned from their evil ways) actually decided to do what Jonah told them to - they literally, apparently, and according to the narrative went around in sack cloth and ashes (I'm not even sure what that means - did they have the same stylist as those people had at the CERN tunnel obscenity?), and they did so seriously. They 'repented' and God did not destroy their city.

But how could they have really known 'God' was displeased with their evil?

They must have simply had an innate comprehension of the consequential undesirability of doing evil and being evil.

D'you suppose?

I dunno.

I do have an understanding though, that if we prophets start forcing the 'hand of God' to step in and smash up a few places, then absolutely we are left with the responsibility of guiding people to a better path and that task is truly daunting.

How would you be able to convince Temasek, for example, that...?

Excuse me, Jesus - since you are 
handing out the good stuff now, 
can I please have one of these?


You know what I mean.

LOL 

Although I'm not really laughing all that hard. Temasek was one of the large investors in FTX.

Now you can believe anything you want, and there are certainly one or two people here who have long tried to convince me that what I personally know about Lee Kwan Yew is either crazy foolish nonsense or that I am mad or something and how could I possibly decry the great achievements of this dictator.

It's almost as if they willfully and deliberately dismiss what is someone's obvious clear-cut personal knowledge from their own direct personal experience and background actually being in that circle of people (Lee and others) - in preference to publicity machines' output and state propaganda. And then they blank what they have been told out of their mind.

So why would someone entertain these people's self-involved myopia very long? And then, even if something 'dreadful' happened, say, to Singapore, why would you necessarily help them afterwards - if a few survived.

This is a kind of 'love' that I simply do not have as a person.

And I don't think either, did this 'Jonah' guy.

I am sorry to say that I am not really a philanthropic person - I can love the innocent and I do love the very obviously love-able, but no one and nothing else. I just can't afford, as a being with a kind of 'natural' integrity, to adopt what is a false position to my mind - and my whole being and my mind would recoil from holding that artificial position.

And so I will still follow Jonah's sensibilities and suggest to God that maybe I can't (or won't) love my enemies, but of course I can be a person who is not simply wanton in their destructiveness.

I am so good to you vegetarian guys.
I was going to post a pic of
a Beef Wellington!


But I also don't think that, given the possession of devastating weapons, I would lock them all up in a vault and never use them. I have directly told some very powerful people, that standing by and doing nothing when bad things are done, is the same as supporting, going along with, virtually encouraging extremely evil people and evil things.

...And so yesterday I got a visit. 

And it's taken a good few hours to get over it and going and coming back here has the effect of at least half an hour of slight nausea, frankly.

Before I left however, I will describe for you just one little thing that happened.

So I'm literally walking outside of, as in walking past, this place I have elsewhere described once or twice where some hot dames have turned up and handed across some items or some information - and this guy steps out and buttonholes me and says to come with him as he wishes to discuss some 'technology' with me.

Anyway so it was about that time of the early afternoon when I might have gone in there and had a spot of lunch - so I decide to go in, and I stop at the bar and he turns back to me and says something about Rudi Dassler (whom I know of, and for whose family I have worked) and so I am starting to turn my thinking machine on or at least up a notch.

And this guy says to me 'I am around the corner there, come over and join us.'

I get myself a half a pint of La Trappe and go looking for wherever was this 'around the corner' place, because there is more than one corner to 'go around' in here.

The one I was going to post
was much worse than this one.
This one is just a small 'individual
Beef Wellie.'

I find him and there's two other people with him and anyway, he sees me and says 'sit down here.' And so I do that. The other two people are pretty ordinary normal people although one was a Czech dual passport holder who had got a bit caught up in Sidney in the Covid thing and was reluctant to go back to Europe now though but wanted to get away to where things were more free'd up - and so he was here... ...But anything Eastern European means I am already poised to say 'what's the boss want now.' (I mean the other side of the nuclear security joint group).

So over an hour this first 'Rudi Dassler family associate' buys everyone lots of beer or whisky and coke and so on - quite a lot of different things - and no one else notices that his glass is always going down but he never has taken a single sip from it even the one time.

They're all getting plastered, I don't hardly drink at all and I am not doing things differently now.

The other guy is clear-eyed and completely cogent and so am I - kind of sort of, because somehow he has made the others 'happy' if not utterly completely joyous and I am pretending to go along with the mood.

I ask him what about Singapore then?

And I am literally, well -, I find myself literally trying to justify how come people go so far down a Tower of Babel/skyscraper building addiction -, and he cuts in and says 'they are greedy, that's all there is to it.'

So I know - and I'm telling you this - that in a few hours I will have to go 'visit some people' because well, don't worry about why, but there is a fast and potentially violently moving around sharp corners trip at hand. And then this young, comparatively very young guy thinks he is going to sit down at a nearby table and Rudi Dassler Mark Whichever-one-he-was, gets his attention with some words and has this guy join us as well.

And in about five minutes the young guy says he is from New Zealand and that he is on his way to Fremantle where there is some kind of 'New Age' thing happening, and he gets out this paperback from his little carry bag, and says 'if you just open this book on any page and then read the first line of what you see, blah blah blah.'

And I take a look at the front cover and I don't even remember the title or even noting that, because I see the author's name in fairly large letters:

David R. Hawkins

I ask the kid - 'Do you know who this is?'

And he says 'No.' And adds, 'But he is really clear in the way he explains things. I am not that smart but even I can understand him. I really like him.'

I mean we are talking dumb Western Australia here. There is nobody here that has even heard of David R. Hawkins!

And so I tell him about the Manhattan Project and so on.


And then this young guy tells me his own New Zealand grandfather worked with Einstein on the bomb.

Uh-huh.

Now you guys reading here, now you listen to me and you listen carefully.

There is not a single word I have been telling you here these past several years that is a lie. In any way whatsoever.

All my own understanding is, is that as humans pass a certain level of social-cultural development, they get to 'work with things.'

How fortunate it has been that no one has started a nuclear conflagration all these decades.

Because do not imagine for one single split second that if people such as myself had our hands on a trigger, we would not pull it ever. Yes we would not be wanton as in 'doing things without cause.' But I absolutely guarantee you there is nothing in me at all that is not 'wanton' as in not cruel after the fact of someone else starting something.

The reason 'some people' do not wish you to set off nuclear bombs and things, is to do with the effect that will have on what they are doing. They couldn't care less about 'you' as in this generic 'human' that apparently the gods love and wish to 'protect' and to teach and everything like that. They don't fight among themselves, but they will kill you off!

I have something coming very soon, that will give a much more complete moral explanation to all of those things that obviously require a better and more complete explanation and which should not be left as a 'mystery' of humanity, or even some kind of 'religious mystery' which is the way cultural traditions have always treated these things.

The 'rubber meets the road' firstly when it comes to nuclear explosions, and now, there are other technologies too already in covert use by governments that mean to some extent, a few previously 'hidden hands' will and can and should, be revealed at least to those who are able to suspend their gagging over the sheer absurdity of some of the assertions - that certainly I will be making, as will other people around the place too, I am sure.



5 comments:

  1. haha good stuff!

    Well these days I have installed an electric boiler, and some water lines to the underside of floors, and some aluminum fins and things, and electric lines, and various safety devices and so on. Last night I was watching someone play "God of War" on youtube, and there's this moment where Christopher Judge rubs his son's bowstring with some device he acquires somewhere and suddenly the bow shoots energy instead of boring old arrows.

    I fully expect something like this for my hyrdonic heating system, to "magic the thing up" so my entire house can bilocate or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Magic the thing up.' Ah! Now you're getting with the program. The REAL problems only begin when it actually happens. Until then, it's all just nonsense and a fantasy.

      Delete
    2. That's right. I want the thrill where you push the button and the thing happens. Oooh! Such Power.

      Delete
    3. Walk out your back door and you're on frickin MARS, like howls moving castle.

      Delete
    4. Yeah? You won't think so when it happens though.

      Delete

Your considered comments are welcome