Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Thursday 11 January 2024

Very Naughty

I got called to a marketing meeting at very short notice (ten minutes) and this is the kind of thing that happens because certain 'people' do not want to give certain others any indication they are even here or able to be seen/witnessed/recorded because the wrong people were there laying in wait for them.

Russian military current, in use, 'exo-suits'/armor.
Same deal with the 'Yautja.'


So the whole thing, once again, turned into a 'challenging' event because these guys all have tough constitutions and moreover can go back 'somewhere' and chill out with fantastic support around them.

I never 'suffered' in any way and I am not suffering and downside consequences...

They were still able to get through to me and another person, all the key elements about something very valuable.

Having said all of that, the thing about 'challenging' is more to do with the thrill of it all, the sense of sudden elevation, the foot flat to the floor, as it were.

For me it's very naughty of them. That's what I think.

There's a lot going on in the world today. That's for sure!

More on this AS SOON AS I FEEL I HAVE MY FEET BACK ON SOLID GROUND AGAIN.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome