Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Thursday 5 January 2023

You Won't Believe This

So...

Okay you are indeed totally not going to believe this.

I had this meet-up with a person.


LOL

You know what kind of person this is.

Anyway, I'm looking around me and they say to me, 'Do you know why Asians eat at this (tiny) German restaurant?'

So I go: 'No. I've noticed it though. Why do they?'

'Well because Asians, particularly Chinese, eat a lot of pork.'

Okay. So that made sense though.

Anyway I'm not so sure about this particular place though because the proprietor knows  the names of these Asian people - Japanese, Chinese, whatever - who come in there and buy bratwurst and German beer...

And they all carry on with the guy as if he's their 'main man' in the city - which for Chinese people, you'd have to agree, is somewhat 'out of the box' here.

While I'm pondering this my companion suddenly says to me, 'You know, if you have a get-home bag, this proposes that you already have a home to get to in the first place, right?'

Now my head is really pondering!

Where are we 'getting back' to?


Yeah she's right though.

What does that mean 'get-home bag?' All across the internet and especially in short YouTube videos there are all of these people talking about 'prepping' for some hypothetical catastrophe and for which they are putting together a kit-bag of items that will help them survive a couple of days in an urban environment until they can 'get back' to somewhere better stocked and providing more stable long-term shelter.

But now as a result of what my 'friend' told me and provided me actually with, I'm going to give you another scenario.

You could have a small sling bag that will help 'get you back' to um, say, five hundred thousand dollars.

And then after that sure you can have physical disaster 'get back to somewhere better' bags and all. Sure, why not?

See the whole thing, the whole proposition people are taking off on is a misreading of the present actual situation - it's already a complete and total disaster except they have all been boiled slowly and are not immediately aware of exactly what it is. They just have this disquiet, this foreboding and this expectation about something else going to happen.

If you don't like alcohol, this is the best
thing you're ever going to drink:
'Karamalz,' German-brewed malt (not hops);
is very sweet like the best Coca Cola,
and just plain wonderful - not bitter at all
like beer and not alcoholic. Has vitamin B and
pro-biotics.

But what would be the problem if there were a massive 'snow bomb' to happen where you were?

Or a huge flood or fire or even anything?

Literally the US House would be carrying on about some split vote for 'Speaker.'

Ten trillion dollars of un-repayable 'your money' has just gone to a failed and now non-existent 'state' called the Ukraine but who in administrative bureaucracies even cares? Not the much-vaunted FBI.

Certainly not the IRS. That's not 'their job.'

You are living in a failed state right now.

You cannot 'get back home' to anywhere; there is no place that is acceptably what you sensibly would call your home under the present circumstances. 'Your home' might have Alexa in it and that means that the NSA is monitoring every single audible word that you say in there. Same with your 'normie phone;' even while you think it is 'switched off' with no electric power running through its circuits.

This is all not going to end well and you have to start thinking about things a little bit differently to the way other people around you are thinking.

Why, what -? Do you think my 'friend' does not have such a 'get home' bag as I am talking about??

LOL


Oh they do.

And I am going to give the thing to you. That is, in most cases because I cannot trust the international mail services I will simply quietly tell you the things inside it and you can put it together yourself. Easy. Easily.

And at some point, when your mind stops reeling from the fact of its reality, then you can thank the 'friends upstairs.'

Which you will.

You don't believe me, do you?

He he he.

You'll be sorry though that you don't right now (thank them), because then afterwards you will recriminate about how come such an advanced 'intelligent' being like a 'human' could be/could have been, so darn dumb.

I am on public record which has not yet been obliterated by the way, explicitly warning about these snow bombs/rain bombs, and that is even despite that I got blocked and banned on the s/Reddits where I first posted about it. Why did I get blocked and banned so abruptly??

Hmn. Amazing.

However at the same time as I was being blocked and banned on those, I started other s/Reddits that I controlled, in which I posted the exact same things so that no one could ever say I hadn't done it!

'Can I have a British sports-car
with me in the space ship?'
Line from 'My Stepmother Is An Alien'
movie. LOL

Trust me (just a figure of speech!) I could tell you some things right now that are about to happen that would warp your minds!

One step at a time though. This, I have been warned about. So I'll just proceed as I am told!

They're a lot smarter than me, and lot better informed.

They're also good people so everything's good.

Relax. It's already 'all over.'

A lot of days have passed since that meet-up. Just then I had smoked trout and lemon pickelled caper-berries and Rodenbach Flanders Red Ale!

By the way all you Muslim rich kids reading here, you are not allowed to buy Mercedes or BMW - they are made by people who eat pork. Is haram, brother. Haraaaaammmmm.




7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Do they have rights? Yeah they have rights.

      Delete
    2. Well that's that. Three days ago I dreamed I and two others were being chased up a long mountain road by some people intending to do us harm. We stopped at a place to prepare battle implements, and since one of us was also a lion and seemed to be pretty relaxed about the situation, I decided to head "scout ahead" up the road. Top of the mountain there was a village full of middle class people and an "English pub." The bartender named a couple of beers I could choose from, and since neither made any sense to me I said "I'll take the second thing." So he gives me an empty half pint glass mug and turns around and says "there are two kinds of universe, the one you see and feel and exist in, and the universe in your heart, which is the true universe." However it was not understood in the sense of a metaphor, but literally that there was a thing in my chest that was somehow, through some trick of topology, a "container for" an entire universe.

      The next morning you posted about alternate perceptions of time. And then this thing about "home" was posted after I dreamed about returning to an old home and having confrontations with squatters there.

      Delete
    3. Actually it was a series of dreams about the property and who could acceptably "occupy" that space.

      Delete
  2. Nothing will get you banned on twitter than questioning US State Departments motivation in Ukraine and why there will be a draft and how to subvert it.

    Ice age is gonna be a helluva punch in the nose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. more than***

      Delete
    2. I'm gonna throw Twitter a curve ball. I'm going to talk about how I just ordered 'Spare' the not-yet-released book by Hal. And then I'm going to follow up and tell them that I have just had a sneak preview of Polanski's 'The Palace.'

      Delete

Your considered comments are welcome