Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Tuesday 24 January 2023

Navigating Dystopia

The question of whether a sick society can survive is moot - it has already collapsed.

I cannot bear posting pics of what has been happening in Paris streets because it is not just visually ugly but is a sad and tragic signal of how little your government gives a damn about you.

But then, it is not just your government only who thinks like that: I have economic and financial statistics whose deep analysis reveals something pretty disturbing about much of general modern society, that is to say - the people in the generations who have been in control for so long since WWII.

Just beer.

I am not going to say what this analysis shows right at this time because this is going to have to be left to the first few new transactions of the Digital Dirhams in which the AI process will be given a run-through for those people who become involved at that time - which is later on though, not now...

What is meaningful and productive for all of us to do at this point, is simply determine our own plans for how to make it through the present mess.

...And dare I say, in some personal and private luxury though, it must be added.

Waaa?

Oh yeah.

You can do well. Others will not.

And then of course this whole ancient quandary of moral duty towards one's fellow human being comes into hard focus once again.

There is a second order of explanation to do with this intrinsic moral duty we all have - if we are not psychopaths or sociopaths - which is in the New Testament. And this is essentially the matter of defining just who exactly is our fellow Man. The Jews already wanted to have it that they were superior to all other races - they were Chosen, by this Jehovah character. And everyone else was not only not 'Chosen,' but actually despised by their concept of God.

And there is a third order too, of this question.

Just bread.

This is that people may hold the same values as described by Jesus Christ (in the example), but then, they also need to have the systems within them, literally the intellectual and maybe you could even say 'soul' bits and pieces all intact, in order to be able to hold such values in the first case.

You cannot project some internal force through a general benevolence outward - unless you are equipped with that faculty; most people have only the sense of the self and their concept about 'general benevolence' is simply a feedback loop via which what they really mean to achieve is a continued benefit to themselves principally. They have no means of understanding that it is possible to benefit others and at the same actually lose to one's self!

See I might take a risk if I thought the optimum outcome will benefit myself - but I would not take that risk if I thought there were no possibility of any benefit to myself. People make this strained justification then about such guaranteed defeat 'altruism' being some kind of species survival thing.

What they are missing is the fact people who talk about 'survival of the species' have already found a personal biochemical benefit in holding that mystical, pseudo-religious view.

They are getting a 'warm glow' from the self-glorification fantasy that someone in the future will applaud them. It's no different from the way people addicted to their own celebrity imagine their fans adoring them - or even the way so many women are attracted to taking 'selfies' and posting them to no one in particular online.

This is simply the extension of cinema screen metaphor Norma Desmond in Sunset Boulevard into the actual human social context - which is really, how things are today. There are a hundred million little 'Norma Desmonds' (and Norm Desmonds) out there all totally power-mad, control-hungry, self-involved, opinionated, brats deciding how the world should be.

The 'people out there, in the dark' are 'Norma Desmond!'

Oh and they're in the dark all right.

Just caviar.

'God' however, is the character who can afford to eliminate himself/herself.

Let's say I 'eliminate myself' from caring about much of the rest of the world, the planet, the environment, the government, the laws, the morals, the rules, the social ways - totally abstain from helping anyone when they are in trouble. Well then I have indeed really 'died to the world.' In any case the world doesn't care about me other than to exploit me, my time, my physical strength as a production unit. Jacinda Ardern cannot 'help' me if she doesn't even know who I am; that is - what I am. 

For one thing I am not 'a unit of production' at all! 

I do not need to be told by Jacinda that she is really, really, doing her best to help me, and to benefit me. She would need to know what I am first, before she was able to determine what things I required.

But if I can see that you're (as in literal you, not me) 'God' then I can literally afford to die, or to risk to die...

Now when I look around me - and I'm a simple sailor - I don't exactly see obvious God anywhere. So then what I do is look around for those who are most like it.

LOL

And that is actually a small number of individuals, and most of them have only one or two particular characteristics that are 'God-like.' But even so, a part of God is still 'God;' under the correct and accurate definition of 'Divinity.' So that will do.

Eventually when all the parts might in theory be integrated, then great - that's the way things should be. ...Maybe one day it will happen.

Meanwhile, the world is crumbling all around me.

And I. Don't. Care.

Pay attention to this song:




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome