Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Tuesday 3 January 2023

The Contrast In Our Modern Life

Shortly, here - and I don't really know how to say this properly but - you will see a few things posted up to do with what has being going on 'under the radar' so to speak, with what a couple of us here have been up to on the much more materialistic front than what we mostly talk about on these pages in recent times.

I've been promising every now and then that I will (eventually) put together a fully up-dated on-going ledger of the 'Digital Dirhams.' By that I mean posted somewhere confidential. The ledger has always existed from the beginning.


And I already know what is ahead up the turn-pike here and it will eventually be completely astonishing and likely to be far in excess of what you ever would have dreamed even possible... Which is not to say that any time soon you will be able to see things in that exact light at all because I am keeping it all very hidden and in the dark. You will realize why in the end.

At that point you will be left in the position of really not caring whether a space ship(!) comes down very obviously and 'saves you' or not, my friends, because the question will be moot.

For this is where we are at in reality, not that I have given you reason to know it yet.

My friend John McAfee is not with us any more.

Some of you already know that my internet handle somewhere on a private finance discussion site begins with the name 'Calvin' and this is at least a small clue to something.

There is another 'Calvin' somewhere who is quite well known (who is not me), and was an acquaintance of McAfee and like me, suggested to John that he go down to Antigua and Barbuda where that particular Calvin lives. That never happened though and McAfee ended up who-knows-how. 

I don't know Carl Lewis personally and he is not connected to any of this, but -.

I mention these people because they all have grey hair, although they are a lot younger than me and I hope you noticed the spelling used there...

This 'Calvin' is not me.
This Calvin is older looking and
has grey hair.
But other than that...

Like the other person from Ancient Tarshish, Cherilyn Sarkisian, I do not expect to have natural grey hair until maybe well into my seventies.

Now it may be that by far the majority of people here will not understand the 'stylometric analysis' clues being given out or what any of these matters have to do with absolutely anything at all right now but that doesn't matter - not right now anyway.

What does matter is that we all realize that most people in the world do not have things easy. 

You do not have things easy, I do not necessarily have things easy but we have tools and tactics and sometimes maybe even outside help - at least in my case I do. 

There are many many people who have little or no help from anyone, and virtually no tools available to them. And then of course too, there are children thrown into the mix with human life and in the end everyone suffers a very great deal.

This world is mainly a world of suffering.

You are going to be left absolutely and utterly astonished in the end, by the situation you will find yourself in, mainly because of your having returned to this site regularly enough - because you will be 'given' things that no one else will have.

And this is not where I live.

And yes these will be materialistic things.

And the world might be going down in flames all around you. What will you tell others around you? They will not believe you.

All you can do is maintain the intellectual and moral stance at all times that it is better to want to help people, it is better not to judge them, those you don't know very well at least -, any of them who ask for help or obviously need it, and better to always keep an open mind as much as you reasonably can.

...We may be going towards more materialistic themes in these pages over the coming short while.

I don't know. Depends. 

Materialism manifested is only potentially one of the side-effects of highly supportive intellectual non-material mindsets. You already know that.

Still it's worth saying over and over.

I really like the phrase 'nothing's over till it's over.' It takes the pressure off me anyway in my own mind.

Because if you do get pushed into doing things too fast you can make mistakes.

I am only human. 

: )




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome