Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Tuesday 31 January 2023

The Meaning Of Exclusivity

I'm sure you are familiar with the marketing scheme that has the middle classes lining up in front of YSL boutiques, or else, in the case of Chanel, being told to go around to the 'other door' because of some excuse that certain rich private customers are at 'this' end of the shop and are not to be disturbed by you unwashed members of the cheap and lowly public.

Prices are high and the goods are a little bit weird, frankly -, at least as far as my tastes go; some are pretty good though, that's still a fact. But they will only suite certain types of women. 

True exclusivity means you are in or else you are out.
'Pink. A safe color?
D'you think?
I wear it sometimes...


For real; there is no 'marketing stunt' about it.

...Some of you are certainly not going to like the following:

I have been shorting various insurance companies - IAG, Suncorp, NZI (Insurance).

And yes, a few people died in Auckland.

It is a matter of public record that I said these floods would happen.

I am also on record as saying the 'natural events' are by no means over.

I am clearly here as saying that had I totally explicitly said what I was doing, Chris Wray would have a silver platter on which to launch some kind of 'probe' at least - maybe I was leaking some 'after-HAARP' 'off-book' experiment secret information afterall.

But would official people actually not only place human lives at risk but knowingly kill off a few in some 'experimental exercise' or other?

Anyway, this time it has nothing at all to with 'official' anything.

HAARP does (did not; HAARP no longer exists officially) not have this kind of technology.

No doubt there are quite a few people who are reading this here and their brains are recoiling at the very idea.
Not quite pink grapefruit.
With mint.



And then, they will dismiss it as being real because they cannot handle the meaning of it, if it were real.

Of course though, it is real - because you all saw it. You were told before, clearly told, well before anything 'sharp and pointed' happened.

Got your attention yet? Not really, right?

Because believe me, the next time will be worth paying very serious attention to.

There's no one in the FBI or anywhere who has the brains or the balls to comprehend that all of this is oh so very real.

Humans are not all that smart as it turns out.

Oh yes they are malicious and conniving and harmful and hurtful and deadly too. But so what?

What do you have that can compete with what you just saw and still have not fully understood? 

Make up your minds now. Are you human, and on the side of that lot of wicked devils...

Come on, give me all of those pathetic weak excuses and all of that bathos-dripping keening sentiment about how simply wonderful people are despite their 'flaws.' 

See if I care, because I. Do. Not.

Someone here said that they have no money...
Ancient Persian symbolism.
Silk.
Nice.



Well sit up and start paying attention because maybe then you will.

Me personally I could just as easily have bought Novo Nordisk futures but I didn't and I will not. I am not on that side of the game.

I know more about the 'Apis Bull' (which is their corporate logo/symbol) than they do and I do not agree with any of that symbolism nor of the underlying politics involved, the morality, or anything else about it.

Which is not to say one could not dine briefly with the devil using a long-handled spoon.

By the way, is there anyone here who really thinks there is one single better, more well-informed information site on the planet right now?


And when and if I ever have said 'get out of' some place, then it was for a reason and not me being deceptive about actually 'where.'

I meant there all right.

When this hits you, yeah sure, go to your mosque or church and get down on your knees and pray because indeed the mountains are about to fall.

Is that idiot Ardern there or is she not? She is gone and what did I say before? 'The next one to go is mine; I'm claiming it.'

Oh things in this world are much more dark than you have ever known - yes it's all 'occult.' Of course it is!

Next time you look at an elf, realize what you are dealing with.

Plenty more of this yet to come...

'Oh, but when I make some money (from actual ET Aliens helping me) I want to own some property and invest in real estate - like every other *wit around in the pullulating middle classes everywhere.'

Oh do you? Where in the Bible does it say it is the time to do that?

Anywhere? Where? Show me.

This is the time of DOOM.

And celebration. SURRENDER.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome