Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Wednesday 15 June 2022

The Simple, Rustic Life

In Portugal today they still retain some folkloric memory of the ancient Galician peoples.

In the mythology of those ancient peoples they had some beings who lived in the forests, but reputedly, actually beneath the ground inside the forests. These people were called 'moura.' And some of the womenfolk of the 'moura' were 'enchanted' and seemingly held virtually in a hypnotic condition in which they stayed around treasures that had been secreted away by the menfolk of the 'moura' people, before they left for Mourama - the actual city somewhere away among the stars from where they really hailed.

What is there, in the cedar trees?

Moura are capable of giving humans treasures of gold or silver or both. But the humans are supposed to 'disenchant' the half-sleeping moura fairy, upon which she turns into a human and resides with the human thereafter.

There doesn't seem to be much 'dark' or threatening or negative about this myth at all. Moura people live quite comfortably with the rural peoples, sometimes taking milk from cows however - and that's about the size of their typical 'fairy' style activities. There's some addition to the story about dragons being around the treasure also, but again, there's no real big deal made of it in the mythology.

Sometimes in our modern lives, we should look back to the ancient past, and see the rustic ways.

...Someone reminded just earlier today, about the thymus effects of the LED laser 'energized' salt crystal - I was going to mention sooner that maybe there will be variations in immediate sensation (especially the 'fluttering' part) depending on how much intervening tissue there is in front of the thymus itself, in its position in the chest. It certainly occurred to me that there could also be higher fat layers with women compared to males, but then again, it may be that some people just will have a few more millimeters of fat tissue anyway - and this might inhibited the fluttering feeling.

Except, for sure the thymus will be receiving electric field stimulation at a level; doesn't mean you will necessarily feel it really obviously. It's not going to be like a freight train running through your chest, that's for sure.

All the same, the Autistic experience - what parents experience - is a huge long-winded path, a journey over many years; and this is exactly the same thing we all face when it comes to understanding 'life at a spiritual depth.' We are all, in a sense, Autistic, when it comes to our own metaphysical understanding of the human condition.


Like 'normal' Autistic people, we want to 'touch and re-touch the money,' so to speak, just to assure ourselves that it was ever there.

Some religious adherent, some monk or nun in a secluded place says to themselves: 'I want to see God, I want to touch God, I want to be touched by the numinous experience...'

And then, one time, in some rare moment, it happens.

And then, ever after that, they are not sure though.

And they seek that experience again and again.

It isn't an experience that you want though, after the first experience. It is the intelligent conscious and meaningful relationship. You want to know what it's all about, what you are truly expected to do, and what you might expect Divinity to perform in its role; besides keeping everything going the same way as it always was going every day, day in, and day out, always more or less the same inadequate, sometimes adequate, mostly painfully sad but still beautiful, way.

So you have this romantic partner, right. And they tell you, don't tell me about the world beyond, I want to have the world here before me, this material place, and I want all the wealth that it holds, so that I can be happy and satisfied.

This is the criminal insanity of youth talking.

'All the wealth that it holds.'


It holds no wealth, only decay and suffering.

The gods rule by subtlety. These human people, they are Tantalus. They tried to steal the nectar of the gods. And they also did great harm and caused death and suffering too, but yet they thought it would be up to them to determine who got the nectar of life...

And they get nothing.

The 'have' everything it is true, but they get, nothing and it is all taken away from them by-and-by.

'But Calvin, I went up the mountain and I saw no god.'

You didn't look hard enough.

Pepper steak and cognac cream
and pommes allumette.

King Arthur says to Sir Bedivere, after he tells him to toss Exclaibur into the lake: 'What did you see?'

And twice Bedivere lies to him and says 'Nothing.' Because in fact, he has not tossed Excalibur away at all. 

But, grieved that Arthur is quite insistent and seems to know that Bedivere is lying, this third time he throws the mighty sword and the hand of the Lady of the Lake reaches up and grabs it and takes it down, away.

There is really nothing hard about it.

 







5 comments:

  1. My thymus does not flutter with the illuminated salt crystal. I have felt some pretty weird things along the lines of "flutterances" so I was prepared for something dramatic to happen, because why not? But there was nothing like that.

    I put the salt crystal in many different places, and leave it there. Middle of foreheard, around the thymus, solar plexis area. Other places. What happens is my tongue tingles.

    I do experience "flutterings" but only in the forehead, and only when listening to the binaural audio stuff. However there is a kind of fluttering I can HEAR. That can lead to pretty dramatic flooding of the body "with energy" if I allow it to take hold. These days I wonder if that isn't happening in the lymph system. "Playing with" the sounds can be interesting, and a long time ago led to a kind of "transcendental state" where I felt like I could stop my heart beating if I wanted, and got scared and stopped. However I do recall an overwhelming sense of knowing "there is nothing to worry about." Not with regard to heart beats, but to the universe in general.

    But I'm blabbing away like this now because I feel there may be something to this "sounds in the head," and the tingle in the tongue, and breathing. The first time I felt the tongue tingle was while doing controlled breath exercises while riding the city bus. These days the news is "scientists have found that delivering electric shocks to the tongue can alleviate tinnitus." I would describe what I hear as a kind of "pleasant tinnitus." Not a ringing, but a gentle "hiss" that has many different pitches.

    Your salt crystal seems to be connected to that whole thing somehow. At least with what I'm doing. Bright green laser, although I have also used very dim blue lasers. I have used a thing to modulate the blue laser brightness at varying rates. Not the green. Makes my tongue tingle and also seems to have encouraged the return of the "fluttering not-tinnitus sounds."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess to sum up: the laser-salt crystal doesn't do anything dramatic, but maybe there's tongue tingling, and it seems to encourage the other things I have felt before, but not while "applying the crystal." Those happen later. So there's no "oh jeez that's crazy!" experience.

      Delete
    2. You should have your breathing monitored - or try to do that yourself; your breathing will slow markedly.

      Delete
    3. Hmmm! Yes I should! Feedback loop...

      Delete

Your considered comments are welcome