Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Saturday 25 June 2022

Masters Of Fairies Certificate

I think it's getting close to that time when some of you who have been here for a good while now, are entitled to get some kind of certificate of mastery over the occult.

I wonder if some here feel as if they might be getting close to that. 

'Peri Khan!' Master of the Fairies!

Fragile, existing only in a few moments.

Of course, we have to admit to yourselves that we are not really their 'masters' but maybe their friends, as much as we can be.

And then, we'll have to get their okay about acclaiming ourselves that way, even if falsely.

Real mastery of course, is determined by real attainments.

So, we'll see. But it's getting close to that time, I think.

Meanwhile, let me go into this Jung mandala thing a bit more.

Jung says his mandalas were a discovery of his own internal 'self.' And that might be so to some extent, no doubt.

I prefer to think of it the way it is used by the Zen masters: here, they practice drawing a circle in the air, and then drawing it perfectly on some rice paper or whatever. And, if they have to use a sword, well, then they can make perfect circles with that too.


In Taoism and Zen practice, it's all very similar to witchcraft, in that the sword or the pen acts in the same way as the 'athame.' It conveys some kind of invisible energy and power from this place to that place.

It isn't only the outward meaning of the words that are written that are the important matters, but so many other things going on in the act of, for example, calligraphy - the ink, the colors, the paper, the time of day, the intentions...

When you devise a mandala, to protect your sleep and your dreams for instance, it's the color of the ink which implies a certain harmonic... ...And then, only whatever is able to be in harmony with that color can enter in through the effective circular walls of the mandala. It isn't that these walls are meant to keep everything out, but only to allow in certain harmonious things instead.

Unfortunately, this is another case of when we talk about something, there is this inclination to go out and buy some cleverly-marketed product.

You don't need to do that.

This is called 'firefly glow.'

All you have to do is go and ask nicely for some fireflies to give you some of their glow stuff...

...Otherwise you'll be stuck with going to your local expensive art papers and ink place and seeking the Japanese high quality fountain pen inks.

Oh, gewd they got all kinds of beautiful stuff.

Not cheap, either.

They still haven't come out with the 'actual genuine fairy master ink' yet.

But they will, I'm sure of it.

Me, I can't read or write music all that well so there'd be not much point slipping me notes on cute paper that made sense to some real musician - but not to me.

I'd just go 'Huh? What's this?' And prolly turn it upside down and stuff; chew on it, maybe.

...Which kind of is an indication of how come fairies don't talk to us. Well, that is to say, they do, and they mean to communicate - but we don't listen, or we just don't really understand them.

Before we get into this sending out certificates of occult mastery here, we need to understand these fairy people and maybe getting a couple of them to show up to you - where you are; for real. Physically. That'll spin your head! Won't it?

All the stars and planets have to be aligned, though:



6 comments:

  1. Alrighty! I've got a nutso dream for ya. So I'm with my dad (who died in 2016) and we're going into this very boozy dive bar full of people, and he's saying "we're going to go in there and drink A LOT and have a grand old time, just like the rest of these people." Very not what my dad was about ever. I'm all "no WAY! I'm not down for this." So actually this scenario did play out between us when I was toddler, except instead of dive bar it was Halloween haunted house at the public zoo.

    So the dream switches to third person and my dad has turned into a kind of witch. He tells me "these drunk people have a secret and I've got them right where I want them." He ordered snails and a martini. So he's got one finger in snail guts and the finger of the other hand in the martini and he's looking at a drunk person saying "alright! tell us where the gold is hidden!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are talking about the pathology of the current iteration of 'the Left.' On drugs, without a sense of personal boundaries, and deluded - and then, in that delusion, they imagine they are able to transgress the boundaries of others around them. It's not a dream, it's a nightmare. Gold is in the Mint. Cash is the boundary to get it, and then when you have it, you just have the same value that you had before. What you are really seeking is the unseen value, not the gold.

      Delete
    2. Wrong! It was about playing with your food. And I want to point out for the record that in this dream I was the one saying "oh hey, maybe this isn't a good idea..."

      Some day I may live in a house with 2 or 3 fairy roommates, and if they pull this "you're a leftist" crap on me while we're talking dreams, I swear I'm going to punch them. POW POW POW.

      Delete
  2. When I was a kid, my favorite Marvel Comics character was Dr. Strange, "Master of the Mystic Arts."

    Can I get a certificate in "Mystic Arts"?

    'Cause I want to make things happen.

    *Make things happen!* ... if you see what I mean?

    ... make things happen ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Witchcraft is a craft, so they say. Mystical arts are arts... ...We need a really special name for all of this. The certificate paper I have right here!

      Delete
    2. I got a certificate once. It was from the Brompton Oratory folks, after I finished my UK experiences. I demonstrated a preference for eating off the back of a fork (you can keep your elbows tucked in better, for starters) and so they printed up this thing, stamped with the school seal, "Certificate of Prandial Correctness"

      Delete

Your considered comments are welcome