Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Wednesday 29 June 2022

Socio-Political 'Taboo' Subjects

I personally do not have such things.

But that is primarily because I do not actually live within general society as such.

I live among high security-cleared Russian translators and cross-multiple language interpreters, and spend other time with musicians.

One of our music friends, has recently gone public to explain that he has been one of those who had adverse consequences from the Covid vax. And I mean very serious ones. He's an incredibly storied and experienced composer and musician even though he is still a relatively young man - and he's invited the large mainstream news services to interview him about his current health status and the condition, and they probably won't do that.

Nice flowers, nice man-made structure too.

Is the Covid vax a taboo subject to me? Not really, but I don't have anything new to offer about the matter.

What about abortion? Well not really that either. Could I offer anything new on the subject...?

Well now, here we do start to step into territory that I am wary about talking too openly about.

That is to say, the 'anything new' part.

Because, you see, I would instantly talk about six free clinics opened in Austria in 1927...

And it would get me into a lot of trouble from my one-time, and now very much 'ex' employers.

I have quite a fair relationship with them and although they view me with some order of 'natural concerns,' in view of several 'unusual circumstances' (one was that I made almost five million dollars one time under their noses when they were literally not expecting that and actually 'quietly asked me' if I was working for the CCP!) they are quite sure I am no kind of treacherous soul, and altogether unlikely to do illegal things ever.

But this would change very quickly if I started to talk about their own inherent psychologies, about which I know altogether too many actual personal details.


I mean, believe me, I could take Ghislaine Maxwell to the cleaners and would have easily run circles around Epstein for that matter. (Hey, maybe I already did and have never told anyone).

Never you mind 'BleachBit.' LOL

You know, this reminds me of one of the Haw Par brothers family - Aw Kow - who owned the Eastern Sun newspaper in Singapore until Lee accused him of being a Beijing Chinese operative.

There's a blend of some truth and a lot of lies in the public stance, the public assertions, about the late Aw Kow - as there would be if I got 'too bold' here, as it were.

So.

For those who are blessed with reasonably good memories, I shall give you a head's up now, for later - anytime you see me talking about 'Paul Ritter' or Paul Federn or 'free clinics in Vienna,'  this is code for a certain person whose name shall not be mentioned upon pain of severe retaliation.

Of course, you might think to yourself, what possible motivation for such retribution, could be entailed by talking about Austrian-school psychologists?

Well, it's not about simple ordinary things -, it's about the doubt, fear and anxiety thresholds going into 'criticality' because of the paranoia and imagined risks that 'someone' is threatening 'someone' with sexual and related activities blackmail. 

This, is real Bouillabaisse, children.

It isn't even so much that people fear losing money and position - because they 'know' that is unlikely to really occur in the end - it's that they all really do have guilt about terrible terrible things they have done and still do.

Ah, but the clever among you will already be asking: 'What is the meaning of and related activities if they are not exactly sexual though?'

Hey. I was trained by Munro Leaf and they burned some of his books only - not tons of...

How can a thing be related to 'sexual' but then at the same time not actually sexual?

Because there are two pillars in the Freemasons's hall, not just one.

You are on the side of the Nazis today because they are one of those pillars. 

You were fighting against them before because the other pillar is the London School of Economics. And that is code too. ...They absolutely do not care what I call them.

In any case it's who is really behind them that counts.

If you look at the artist who designed the poster in the pic here - Shepard Fairey - he says he was influenced by the phenomenology of Martin Heidegger; and boy(!), Jesus Christ you would be going far to find any more conflicted of a person and a life than what you find in one 'Martin Heidegger!'

But then, that's what I'm saying here, isn't it; what I'm pointing to.

The Fairey is on the left - poster
by Shepard Fairey.
Frankly, I'd have to say it has
'Austrian school' overtones to it
though.
And I'm definitely not saying what we have on the
right here, because then I would get into that
exact trouble I was talking about before:
'We go running up that hill, no probl-e-em...'



Have you not noticed that it is who is doing the first killings that is the operative agency involved in all conflicts? Well, that identity keeps flipping from one pillar to the other. Either very self-conflicted or very duplicitous. That personality.

'The bad guys' are represented by that pillar that you throw feathers at...

And the instigating pillar is a power-maddened lunatic personality.

Amazing that for some reason people really fail to notice when that personality is 'in play' so to speak, at the top of power and politics.

Now but here is the real hot button 'problem.' It's that there is a way of eliminating that personality. That's the thing the people at the top are very afraid of.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome