Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Wednesday 22 December 2021

Why I Am Reticent

Off and on for many years, well, no, I'd better put it this way - my mother's side of the family has had businesses in this local city of mine for a hundred years since before I ever started here.

Let me quickly add though, because we had been away from the country for forty years, albeit my grandmother was here, I had to start totally independently, with my own capital and 'no friends at all!'

Sonya Glyn Nicholson - wife
of the estimable Hugo Jacomet,
personal friend of...
...Edmond de Rothschild.
Vipe? Are you listening?

Nevertheless, what with one thing and another, I ended up more or less picking up the exact same family associations all over again that my grandfather, grandmother and mother had here a million years ago.

One of these is Perth's (literally is this) biggest individual private landowner in the city - his surname is Freedman. Viper? Are you around? LOL

He's a stunningly nice guy - I like him because just about everyone else hates him. The Council hates him except they need him.

But anyway, aside from all of the politics, it's due to these fairly loose associations that I get to rub shoulders with some pretty well-known international celebrities, one reason I guess is because Jacobson's (Viper, are you paying attention?) is the biggest bookings and management agency in the the whole of Australasia and by a very long stretch of the straight too. And Jacobson's books in Freedman's places, obviously.

LOL

Viper, are you listening?

Okay, okay, forget all of the Semitic references...

So just yesterday I was able to casually throw a few questions at this really huge talent (cannot, simply cannot say whom), and I ask her how on earth she manages to produce hit after hit (it must take so much work to produce each one of those things in the first place) and do so much 'live performance' work too, like, for one thing - doesn't she get tired?

Easy when you have the wealth
to put on the masks.

And she tells me, that her act is based on an up-beat self-expression mode, and that once she goes into that it's really a performance mask and she is able to do it, one reason being that she does not actually have to 'face' deeply, encounter inside, anything people throw at her (we had been talking about the amount of back-biting and negativity all around the world these days, especially in American entertainment and media) - because the people around her are effectively talking to a mask.

Hmn.

Well. Works for her, but I did not like to press the point with her that she is also really really super talented as well! That kind of helps, I think maybe, to some extent. They need her, to make money out of her. Still I am aware though, some of them are pretty rough and they don't 'tone it down' any. I would not survive three weeks in that 'industry.'

It's dice-y. I think it still is pretty dice-y - they can dump you overnight. The big money backers; all tax-exiles in Switzerland and Monaco and those kinds of place, even Medellin! And Buenos Aires - where most people are poor these days.

Our Bill Smith was just this week showing me some Saudi news and also Saudi social media about how MBS 'has gone astray from the fold of Islam' and is doing so many 'murtad' things there recently - this was portrayed for example, with pics and short clips of the recent 'EDM live music festivals.'

And then, lo and behold I discovered Daniela De Lillo (DJ - 'Nora En Pure') was one of the headliners at the Saudi gig! 

Well she has just - and I mean over the last three weeks - gone from the West Coast of the US to Florida, to South Africa, to Saudi, back to Switzerland, and now she's headed off to somewhere else for another show somewhere, don't know where off the top of my head.

God, my head would spin.

Look at the way they feed you!
Three levels of 'healthy' salad, or something.
Three, levels.

So Nora En Pure was not here, and she was not the individual I was just speaking with (this lady is in a fairly different kind of musical genre, and much much 'higher up' on the celebrity scale) - but the same thing applies. How do they do it, really?

And will it all get to them at some point?

Sanskrit teachings say that these people are from the 'Gandharva' race, and their personal human lives all end in misery even though they bring a lot of joy to the world.

...Which leads me into the cause of my reticence to discuss with y'all, just right for the moment, how well we 'might' be doing right now.

There is no such thing as 'doing well.' Anything can happen. There can be interruptions, disruptions and slip-ups at any moment.

And I don't know how individuals are going to 'understand' things anyway - if I opened up on some 'strange and exotic subjects...'

Dark street somewhere - Milan,
maybe. Disappear you off in that kind of
setting - easy.

The Irish have folklore which has been turned into rubbish in recent times about gypsies stealing babies. It is not the gypsies that steal babies - it is the elves who rescue these 'Gandharvas' from the world of humans.

And they could take you too; no one needs to be some kind of 'genius' for them to show an interest in that person.

But if they took you, you would not be coming back.

So, just for the present time at least, let's go with the flow, and stick around here and play around with the idiots known as 'the human race.'

And what would they (the fellas upstairs, or the elves, whichever way you want to look at it) do with you, eh?

Maybe the Reptilians might want to eat you. Even the Amanita Elves will eat you.



  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome