Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Monday 20 December 2021

I'm Sort Of A 'Jungle-Wala!'

Look I'm going to have to say what I never wanted to say virtually at any point...

And the only reason I am saying this is to give some proper 'dimension' to some things that I have been saying.

I want to take you first, to the political situation with the Tibetan 'tulkus.' This is a tradition about reincarnated lamas - which the current Dalai Lama says he wants to terminate or eliminate (I'm not sure what the right phrase would be) because he says it 'encourages feudalism.'

This is a main 'Kavadi' chariot.
Very heavy thing. Ten rugby players would not
be able to carry it anywhere. It is literally gold.

Now unless you've actually been there, to one of the locations where these high lamas reincarnate and demonstrate their power - all you have to go on is second and third hand narratives which are extremely deceitful in the modern era.

There were, online, old super-8 B&W film of one of the young lamas performing various magical acts, and it was clearly impossible to fabricate back in those days -, what you were watching in the film. But those uploads have all disappeared from the internet - I cannot even locate the odd still pic of the event, which was I think, a Cambridge University documentary but even they are not describing the expedition properly any more.

Leaving aside that the present Dalai Lama has had pressure placed on him by the Beijing CCP, nevertheless his statements through the years overall are unusual and suspect in my view for other reasons, not just the Communist influence one.

The reason I mention the Tibetan situation, is because most people in the West are fairly well aware of it, at least to some 'workable' extent.

So, I want you to keep that subject in mind when I now talk about the Sanskrit tradition in the mountain location of Ayer Itam in Penang.

What makes the 'Paal Kavadi' women
any different to the 'Kanephoroi' of the
Egyptians and the Greeks?
They're in a complete trance by the way.

When I was a small child, around eight years old, I used to go with my Tamil household staff, to the 'Kavadi' festival each year. And (I think I've mentioned this before) I would sidle up the the elderly and well-founded American tourists with their very latest cine-cameras, and for reasons I never could work out, the guys never placed the lanyard around their necks when they intended to film. There were always so many people looking on, that the tourists could not get close where they wanted to be, and so I, unsuspecting by them, would literally take the guy by the hand, swear a few choice spears at the crowd, and get the guy right up to the very front. ...And watch; the tourist guy, not the 'show.' I'd seen that.

When the large, heavy, golden chariots came right up close, I always waited to see the guy's mouth drop open, and then his hands fall and the camera crash to the ground. Every single year.

Again, all of you (well, that's some of you not all of you) who toss this 'where is the evidence' rubbish, are simply being ignorant. 

Because unless you were ever actually there, you have no idea what goes on. Nat Geo isn't going to tell you.

They're in a total complete trance.

What the eff'n f (excuse the French) makes you think Nat Geo has any better of a chance of really getting to the front of a Kavadi ritual than the dumb 'American tourists??'

The basic approach of all of these people is to throw their 'credentials' on the floor in front of whatever Eastern, Southern, Northern, 'Aus'-land-ern (means 'Outlander/Outsider...' ...in German) and expect the yogi or whatever to bow in deference. But instead they think you're being an idiot. No - they know you are an idiot. They're not going to show you nuthin'.

Yet, if Nat Geo were able to actually 'get to the front' of the real thing... They wouldn't be able to fathom it.

And, neither you nor one thousand Stanford scientists with all of their modern versions of 'cine-cams' (because that's all they are) would be able to fathom it either. Don't lie. Don't pretend and don't lie (principally to yourself) about what you don't know about.

The real reasons why the people participating in the Kavadi rituals are all in a trance state is not for what you have ever been led into thinking it's for.

The Pentagon wants 'proof and evidence' of UFOs - real ones. That they can film easily, and maybe even speak with the occupants thereof.

...Well let me take you by the hands, idiots.

You all think you're real smart, those of you with zero perceptive mindset and no reverence because you have nothing reverential yourselves. 'The Bomb' never did it. Because for one thing, it never fell on your head.


Someone 'off page' asked me a good question: 'If as you are saying Cal., they are responsible for the storms and flood and stuff, why are they killing innocent poor people?'

Good question.

Well how can I possibly answer that question at all if the mindset of the modern 'Western' mind is so illiterate, under-educated in terms of say, the Vedic/Sanskrit way of looking at these things, that even were I to say outright what I thought, it would really really 'sound stupid.'

Yet - it would be in keeping, for example, with what the Zohar teaches. And I'm not going to go into it here.

Anyway, here is the bit I never wanted to say.

This week there was some news in Malaysia about Edmond de Rothschild holding some 'exclusive dinner functions' at Macalister Mansion in Penang.

We're talking the actual Edmond de R., here, and not just the bank that is named after his ancestor.

Well David Icke talks a whole helluva lot about 'the Reptilians' well how come he has never spoken to me - I can do 'reptile eyes' and the Katy Perry throat thing. Actually I'm not interested, I'm just saying; these guys know some stuff, but not the real stuff.

Macalister Mansion.


Yeah well I grew up in Macalister Mansion until my mother told my father - 'stop it.'  

I guarantee you there's still a few odd French, especially 'Hugo's' - from that mob - who know me, and, as I was telling our 'Bill Smith' they would know him too because of the sugar traders and so on that his family were part of.

Could we? You know, grab a few casual mil for risky purposes?

But see I'm not what you would call 'domesticated.'

I know where the Siddhis are in Ayer Itam and it's not where the big temples and lights and tourist-y stuff all is. I'm showing you where they are - in the pic there.  

Do you see anyone or anything there? No.

See anyone, anything in that jungle apron
there? You wait till you get to the back of it! LOL
You could shoot down a Malaysian Airways
plane into there and no one would
ever find it.

Because you can't see it. Unless they want you to see it.

People think these 'tulkus' in Tibet are born - that is, 're-born' aka 're-incarnated.'

Nu-uh. That's not how they get there.

Except you don't believe that because you think all of your radar systems know what goes in and out of these 'high mountain places' and jungles and all...

...And so you do, though, don't you, Lue?

I mean hey, Lue knows. And he knows for sure!

Aaargh, don't worry about Lue (Elizondo).

Let's worry about you.

You want to see, don't you?

Luridly, to see.

What's it all about, eh?

You want to know, you want to see - you want to give yourselves grandiose ideas about what 'modern Western sc-ience and education' gives you but absolutely none of you at all, have read all of Plato. Correct?

And that includes every dumb m-f in every single University on the whole goddamn planet and I can prove it too. Because... ...what, seriously do you think Einstein was smarter? Do you?

See nobody has the cash for this type of conversation. I could show you something that would make you instantly sick, you would throw up on the spot. And you would know, absolutely 100% finito la musica know, at that second for sure, that there is no one here on this planet that is really as smart as they've been making out and giving themselves big heads over.

Not Einstein, not anyone.

You wanna bet?

Anyone wanna bet real money?

Dumb as house bricks, let me tell you. Long way to go.

But 'you' (as in the big heads, not you) want a ride in a Tic Tac. ...So the gentleman asks me 'why are they killing people, innocent people?'

I couldn't properly answer him except I do know the answer.

Some of you are still looking at the pics of the Tamil women and going 'psychology, psychology.' As if that somehow makes you understand. You are kidding yourselves those of you who think like this. It has nothing to do with 'psychology' whatsoever.

Will the Stock-Market make a come-back?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome