Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Wednesday 31 March 2021

Money, Black Books, And The CIA

The price of Bitcoin today is $57,687.00

You will remember when we talked about this thing when the price was around $6,000.

Now, in a short enough while, there will be another ridiculous prognostication appearing once again in here, that absolutely no doubt at all, will attract strong powerful guffaws.

But for the rest of you, you should appreciate that reading in here you have literally entered past the rusty iron gate...

(I would recommend you go down the page and play the YouTube music so that it's in your ears as you read - full over-the-ear headphones, max vol 'up,' right?). 

Give you a good feeling, though, right?

...It is quite another place you have found yourself in, here.

Not quite 'Alice In Wonderland,' more like Babes In Toyland, I would say.

I was very sincerely rather hoping that I would be able to hand out a few special things.

But that was not to be - it seems some of it was far too dangerous.

Are you familiar with the phrase: 'To the feasts of the wise...?'

; )

All the same.

Oh. What's that bracelet?
(If you're listening to the music track, look hard at the bracelet - over there >).

Yesterday, JES and her production team in NYC gave me an exclusive-cut edition of something featured in one of her recent live shows - which is not available publicly. ...And not something her act is especially known for.

But it features in this:

'Money, Black Books, And The CIA'

Although the link referred to in the actual text in there is to a whole 2-hour long live-stream DJ show.

So, I have the short MP3 version of the actual feature track: 'Funkagenda vs Dominatrix - One Dominatrix At A Time (Taxigirl Mashup).' ...For those who even know what that all might mean!

And if anyone wants that particular music track just ask me and I'll send it to you.

What's the point of reading these links though - following along with whatever is going on in there?

Well, w-e-e-e-e-ll, at some point the mists will all clear for you, see.

Kindle eReader Version
God if I were a kid again, and came across this Blog... ...Jesus C...! Honestly.

I sometimes get this kind of thing though: 'Hi, I was wondering if you would help me given your experience...'

Me: 'Yes, yes?'

Then.'I want to trade shares because I think I have worked out a system and I want to open an account with a stockbroker. Can you recommend one?'

Sigh.

The music in the YouTube below is not the 'Taxigirl Mashup' item mentioned in the text above. Just thought I'd better make that clear.

If you want a pic of JES in her socks I have that as well... Except you're not going to get that. LOL






4 comments:

  1. Well I threw out the suggestion that one take apart a class D amplifier and hook the headphones directly into the non filtered output. Turns out there is an impedance mismatch there, however. In order to get the actual high frequency carrier wave into the headphones you need to attach a bit of home brew circuit. I have no idea what that stupid bracelet might be. I'm an idiot for even posting here. I have however been diligently looking into the lights in my eyes, and this morning had the best time. It's getting more detailed every day. Today I saw 3 dimensional stuff. Like chairs and tables and things, except it was made out of light. But I could navigate around it in a very perspectively correct sort of way. Loads of fun. Sometimes they get very bright in a sort of "oh my god am i going to have a stroke?" kind of way. I really don't like this JES stuff, in a kind of "damn, could you be any more chintzy club commercial?", kind of way. I'd listen to Frankie Knuckles. Tell your alien friends that they have crap taste, do it for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLz.

      You have to admit you're becoming more likable though...

      But if we just stick to the practical, serious(!), things - one lesson for EVERYONE, is that the human mind has systems deeply engaged in EMF structures we know little about in terms of sold, longitudinal studies using scans and so on - but they are clearly EMF STRUCTURES. To shift from those 'burned in' to personal brain neural cell memory, to some 'other' proposed or speculated structural 'matrix' is bound to take some time, yet, it will develop (if it is really there, of course). ...Which is is.

      Delete
  2. The big problem with this crypto stuff is that it's like that book by Anatole France, "the revolt of angels." Exactly like that. Look at what binance has done? Yeah. Way to become the thing you claimed to despise, when it was popular to be a renegade. I was pretty shocked when I found out how much it costs to send a bit of ethereum off the exchange into a proper wallet. That shit is going to go nowhere. Keep your crypto monies inside binance special network, or get reamed. Sound familiar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah there is a strong aspect of 'becoming the thing you despised' here, that is for sure now. These things were, renegade endeavors - same as Frankie Knuckles was; the equivalency is not misplaced. Start out as renegades, end up as super-rigid, over-regulated, hide-bound, same old, same old. That's a fact.

    ReplyDelete

Your considered comments are welcome