Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Thursday 9 July 2020

What They Don't Know, Won't...

...Hurt them.

Look, if you get extremely emotionally distressed after reading the next few articles and posts, don't be, or at least, don't worry. It's just how these things are. No one's 'going away' anywhere!

Stuff is hidden in plain sight all the time. Don't ask me why; I don't know why.

But what I do think, is that we - as in 'we humans' - are part of a very very long term thing.
Gaelic/Celtic/Irish 'cross triquetra' - or
trefoil cross.

There's absolutely zero, NO such thing as 'evolution' as such; not at all. There is 'development' and you can call it 'evolution' if you like, if you wish, but at some stage when you re-examine our history on this planet, through a lens in which you have more and better information, you're going to start to see 'the touch of a hand,' and it won't be that you only think you might be seeing it. Oh, you'll see it all right.

So what's going on? I don't know.

I could guess but I don't know.

Look at a symbol - take the Irish or the Celtic/Gaelic 'triquetra;' the three interlaced arcs symbol. Sometimes it is also called a trefoil knot. Now people, Wiccans, others, anyone talking about folklore, just say anything they please, anything that seems like it could be what the thing 'means,' and this they do from the perspective of our cultural progress at that time. But it is not an 'our' symbol. It's not our symbol, not from our symbology.

Take even the US military and 'Homey Airport' and everyone anyway thinks they know why the place is even called 'Homey Airport.'

But it's actually not for me to say. There are officials who can say things and they won't because 'things are not over,' yet.   

What is for sure and certain is we are all human beings, living human lives and we will all die a natural death sooner or later.
Same thing, really.

Right? So, 'escape plans' are not on the table - as far as I know. What is on the table, are plans. Other plans. 

I don't see it as any kind of 'escape plan' me or you heading off on an Elon Musk flight to Mars. God! No! Not even with Amber Heard on board. LOL

So I don't really care that there are plans to build things that can make this journey, 'old school' style. Months and months, brushed air, meal ration packs and all this. Tubes of protein. No, not me; I don't think so!

Today, this very afternoon just gone, I was having a full-on, best in town, Chateaubriand, at the Belgian beer place I go to, and I was smiling ear-to-ear, and the blondie girl was telling me they had no 'Leffe Blonde' left (which was good because I much prefer the Brun...)

Anyway, so there are some snippets of olden days movies showing up on the wall-screen - there was Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn in Charade, and it was funny. And I'm laughing, but not just because the flick was humorous, but because I had something in my pocket that maybe ten or twenty people in the whole world have, have experienced, and I had never yet experienced it.

I could have had a brand new Rolls Royce out front, and the blondie girl would easily have walked out with me to look at that... That was the kind of vibe that was going on and it had nothing to do with me hitting on her - and I wasn't doing that, and I didn't do it.
Smell that leather, man!

There was an underlying vibe, that in Ireland, they call 'fairy stray.' A 'fairy stray' is when you're out in the woods, or the deep forest, and then suddenly you're lost even though you should know that particular spot very well. And it's because the 'fairies' are leading you 'astray.' 

When I say 'I could have had' you know I mean 'I might have/should have' (but don't have the cash to right now LOL). Maybe tomorrow though...

So here you are, reading away here, not sure what to expect. 

What I'm going to do, is post right now, General Martin Dempsey singing at his retirement ceremony. And then, after that, I am going to describe to you, what the unicorn is like, the mythical 'Nombre Noir' which I do have on me right now, and have never yet experienced - and I'm going to describe it to you, as it actually happens, to me...
Aw, it was much better than this shrimpy li'l thing.

And, when you listen to General Dempsey, think, think about what you are listening to and why he is even singing it. I'm sure he knows something about why. But see, this is human beings, see. Absolutely totally totally led blind, 'astray' though not malevolently, but certainly differently, to a different place to where they all think they are going.

This series is in three - and I should be able to post them rapidly one after the other and they are all connected. So you have to take them together.

And it will be 'a start.'




Okay, so 'Nombre Noir.' This is the thing, IBM AI 'consciousness' researcher Luca Turin said was - or is - the best perfume ever made. Ever. The story of it has a lot of tragedy involved, because the original bottles leaked and the parent company Shiseido re-called everything that hadn't been sold and destroyed all of them including what was in them and the person chiefly responsible for having composed the fragrance 'may have killed himself' shortly thereafter.

Ah. Okay. I have just sprayed it on me, about three minutes ago now.

Well there is no way 'note break-down' of the composition is going to deliver any idea of what this is. 

It is like, a big classic French perfume - the original Chanel, and maybe, it is a touch more subtle, and softer in impression though not in power, it is very much like a current-era Sisley 'Eau du Soir.' Yes, definitely. But, yeah, there is something. Something, ethereal - and maybe it is only noticeable to so-called 'noses' or those with a lot of experience with these products. It's soft, but like the pillows and bed in the top suites at the George Cinq Hotel in Paris. It's utterly refined and sophisticated and yes, there is an impression somehow, of stained glass light falling inside onto the dark wooden and plum velvet cushioned benches of a small church in the Loire Valley and yet outside, there is the thunder of the Le Mans racing cars at full bore.

...And the big ferris wheel all lit up at midnight there (which is there, in the Le Mans parc area).

It's midnight. The feeling is that this is midnight. And it is black. Glossy black as the stillest night.

There is palladium Orris for sure. They say Osmanthus. Too.

Osmanthus is also sometimes known as 'Devilwood.' Huh. LOL

It does not overpower the presence of the body, and it will be a female wearing it, it is not a male fragrance; it partners that individual, walking hand-in-hand with them, wherever they're going.

How are we going? What did you think about the General?

8 comments:

  1. I was kinda hoping he was gonna sing "Garryowen," the regimental song of the 7th Cav. But I guess that would have been highly un-PC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are norty aren't you? ...Although, I guarantee you, there is this 'operative' guy here somewhere, from South Africa, and um, slightly Arabic, who can sing 'Happy Lands' and I have had to shove something into his mouth occasionally because he knows the 'other words' and he went to a VERY VERY WHITE(-ISH) top-flight senior college in S.A. and to a Western University where there would be that undercurrent hidden in there somewhere too. He is a total Brit and a Patrician. Old School. He'd sing 'Garryowen' with you. AND his grandfather LITERALLY is on one of the US abolition documents along with John Wesley. There you go see, the contradictions of this world. He totally does not believe in slavery... ...except he IS very good at giving orders; it's in the bones, see. LOL ...Just telling the facts here. I think he'd get on with Kanye West... ...until Kanye tried to pretend he was better educated or 'above' this guy.

      Delete
  2. Seriously, though, I find the mundane intruding on this General's ceremony - kids, family, domesticated friends, and so on. All very nice and homey, but where is the Asgardian tribute to The God of War?

    For me, the highest expression of the military ideal is Alexander. His martial ardor is not complicated with domestic familial matters. As the Roman historian Quintus Curtius Rufus said of him: "He scorned sensual pleasures to such an extent that his mother was anxious lest he be unable to beget offspring." Yes, he married several times, but they were marriages of political convenience to foster alliances and to (should I say?), conduct war by other means.

    I see Alexander, alone, gazing out upon his world with the proverbial thousand-yard-stare - accompanied, perhaps, by his comrades in arms, his philosopher knights, his war horses.

    But not his "folk."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. But I mean you really stuck your finger on the whole point of what I've been trying to get at here. There is THIS life, ITS REALITY, ITS SHEER MUNDANITY - and then there are a few odd glimpses from time-to-time. It just happens to be that right now, there is 'stuff going on.' We can't really see it all via the media, via open politics, via people just generally being afraid to point to all the little Emperors...

      Alexander. Hmn. He went looking for the 'fountain of everlasting life,' and one of his captains found it, but Alexander and his army got sick and they were not able to re-locate the spring or waterfall or whatever, afterwards.
      Alexander's 'scorning of sensual pleasure -' the prototype for the Star Trek Vulcans.
      (What was deleted was just this with the typos removed).

      Delete
    3. That always seems to be the way it happens - one catches a glimpse of "it," but when one tries to clutch onto it, one can never catch hold or remember precisely where it was.

      As Pink Floyd put it:

      When I was a child
      I caught a fleeting glimpse
      Out of the corner of my eye
      I turned to look but it was gone
      I cannot put my finger on it now
      The child is grown
      The dream is gone
      I have become comfortably numb...

      Delete
  3. Those are 4th dimensional circles. Once properly unfolded of course.

    ReplyDelete

Your considered comments are welcome