Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Thursday 14 May 2015

McChrystal's A Good Man

Did y'all see the interview of General Stanley McChrystal this morning on Bloomberg?

They gave him a hard time peppering him with questions from every corner and interrupting him all the time - I think it was a bit of a tongue-in-cheek ribbing for him to show that they were not intimidated by him, and he can take it. He's a good man with a good sense of humour. That's clear. 
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle - nice helicopter.
Can carry Polonium 210.


Let me tell you about good armchair quarterbacks now - example: 'I know General McChrystal personally...'

I don't but you can and should know everything there is to know about a man like him from just any fifteen minute segment of anything he says. He's transparent. What's there to know? He's a good man. And an intelligent one. You might as well say you know him personally because all the key things you need to know about him are brilliantly obvious. He has a new book out called 'Team of Teams.' And it will be more than just fifteen minutes worth and because I like more of good things rather than less, I will be getting this book.

And now, to some more obscure things. Let's go back and say I'm that armchair quarterback once again. I'm not an operator (which is milspeak for a field operative).

So I don't know anything I'm not supposed to know from any particular confidential source.

My guess is that there is a hit out on someone in Saud. Not King Salman though because he is not the power; he's a front. I think there's a big, sophisticated, and well-funded hit.
Yemen is just a good place for a cover story.
And this is a portable universal ground control station
for a UAV.

Now, I never heard anything in nightclubs in Liechtenstein either nor in places where these contracts are offered. Somewhere, of course, there are experts in wall-digging, who are counting the theoretical money from having removed a few trinkets from Hatton Garden. Not to mention those with abundant glee from some source, enough to blow $200,000,000 for a nice Picasso. These types of people, although good at designing and building special task drones, would require a very good front story so that no one would ever find out who was really behind it.

And seeing as I have more or less pronounced the death sentence on someone, it is total fantasy on my part and the FBI need not bother about how I know these things in advance of them happening. I am a good guesser.

But what YOU do require to know, is what strategies you will be employing WHEN these things take final shape, and the lunacy of the Fed and all the cartel minions and the jerks in the White House wake up one fine morning to the DAWN OF A NEW DAY...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome