Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Saturday 29 April 2023

What I Saw Tonight

Another aspect to think about re this usual fixated ideologue religious view of ET's and Aliens and space craft and whatnot, is that UFO's are far from 'advertising' their presence ever - far from openly being here. Instead they are almost furtive, quick to come and then depart - they do not hang around - clandestine, if anything.

And there is a rock-solid reason for that.

These are not 'open skies' yet.

While idiots keep fantasizing that demons and Satan run these things, the scriptural fact is (and of course people's minds are already made up - so don't confuse them with facts! lol) that 'the ruler of this world is evil, and the prince of the powers of the air is the Devil himself.' Bible.

Therefore here is a pic of something actually run by demonic forces and entities: 



On the other hand, like I have already said - 'Sheba Ha-Shamayim.'

So why should incredibly advanced high technology civilizations be concerned about some sort of 'religious philosophy' or base what they are doing on religious themes that humans deal in?

Well because what David R. Hawkins talked about is correct - it's all about 'fields.'

There is no meaning to 'powers of the pneuma' unless you acknowledge the power of fields such as coherent neutrino particle fields. 

And consequently too, this widespread slogan about 'all is one' is obvious patent nonsense. A field which consists of some sort of deadly attribute is not 'one' with a field that gives life!

Sure everything in a particular field can be 'one with...' But if the head component of that field is malicious and vicious and toxic, then you are being lured into the idea of 'all one with' - something that hates you and is going to harm you. There are radically different kinds of fields.


It is essential to accept, as I have said many times, that no advanced civilization with extreme levels of technology, can fail to have the most extreme standard of moral conduct and code entrenched in its whole existence.

...Anyway. Leaving all of that to one side, this morning (middle of the night, really) I had one of these large-eyed, sloping-eyed, very physically strong 'pilots' you'd have to call them, run through the standard procedure and in a few minutes we were up through a direct portal to 30,000 feet and then we dropped back down to 12,000 feet and shot off across somewhere I don't where but it was heavily populated and apparently we were able to be seen so it might turn up on someone's mobile phone camera extremely extremely very fast.

And then straight up to 300,000 feet - which is way past where there is air so, no such thing as lift or atmosphere drag.


I have simply no knowledge of the technology these guys have but they made the whole front of the craft like clear glass and I could see everything very clearly.

Eta Aquariid meteor shower.

This is from the star Eta Aquarii - which is 168 light years away.

We ended up over the Aeroflot factory in Okrug. ...And I guess that will end up being of significance somewhere along the line.

The problem with extending the notion that any of this or all of this is just objective non morally-loaded systematic process that simply anyone is able to access, is that the last thing that is ever going to happen is for someone who is part of this world, and party to its moral errancies and tendency to be deceptive and greedy and self-involved - to be allowed into the energy field of the star people.

Who are here.


And what are they here to do? Well they are literally here to destroy, and I mean completely -, this world. Sorry.

This world is an edifice built on sand and no doubt, it is complicated and twisted and long in the making and numerically vast in its population of slaves and perpetrators, buildings, organisations, 'ideas,' and institutions.

A civilization which has the technology to come here from 168 light years away, let you observe a meteor shower from 300,000 feet up from ground-level, while the meteor bits vaporize in glowing displays away from you safely - can also guide those bits in so that a meteor storm hits you on the frikkin' head full-force too. 


People are always looking for hard artifacts as 'evidence' of something, because they are ignorant. Technology is knowledge, not artifacts.

I don't have to wear a luminous dial watch to get up in a space craft and know what time it is at night. 

If it's good enough for space Aliens to use 'nakshatra' then it is good enough for me.







7 comments:

  1. Oh hold on! So it's "we're here to destroy your world, yet you want to talk to us about trees?" Is that right? Sheesh. Jerks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good enough to destroy YOU and keep the trees intact while doing it!

      Delete
    2. 'You' means inclusive of Greta Greta.

      Delete
    3. Apparently not even Great Greta knows why trees grow in spirals sometimes, exactly. I mean no one "has got" a "scientific mediation" for the process that results in a tree growing in a spiral. Well no one like Greta, I guess. ChatGPT won't say either. I've never met Greta so I don't know whether she'd pull some plausible answer out of her ass and act like she expects everyone to acknowledge.

      Delete
    4. I'd rather root around in the dirt of things that can be used, solutions that already exist even if in apparently broken form. If "taking flight" means becoming morally complicit with unknown entities, then I'm fine with remaining where I already apparently am. I mean I can be fine with that. I'm not saying "no" to anyone. It's just that they aren't here for me.

      Delete
    5. And I have had the blue light in several aspects. The sudden blue light and the silencing of internal head noises, and also the slow glob of blue moving across the field of vision. It's a nice color to "look at." No one is "on the other end of the line." Possibly because I won't accept charges. Dunno.

      Delete
  2. So I looked up the Nakshatras on AstroVed. It’s the website of the hora watch app that Dr Pillai recommends. Had to do a complete birth chart to find my birthstar, which is Purvabhadra.

    Spent some time looking at where the planets sat in the various houses etc before realising my sun (zodiac) sign was different. Couple of hours later I now know there are at least two ‘types’ -let’s just say Vedic and Tropic. I had only ever known (I say that loosely as I never dived into the topic) the Tropic version and it painted me as like some cosmic joke. The Vedic fit me better.

    Anyway I still might be that cosmic joke because which if any system is right? I couldn’t trust either system now - even that endorsed by Dr Pillai who I like very much. But it’s nice I suppose to be able to name my birthstar

    ReplyDelete

Your considered comments are welcome