Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Thursday 24 February 2022

If You Think I'm Kidding Re Trudeau

Then just forget it. I'm not going to argue with anyone about it. He's doomed.

Things will come out sooner or later. Or, he might not even make it to then.

What's always fascinating to me - it's been like this over many years - people who have no actual knowledge, and especially no inside knowledge, will determinedly gainsay what someone tells them, with key facts that they never knew about before. And still they will go down the same hole without stopping to think that the other person already simply must know more than they do.

Cute bookshop in Firenze.

Why do they do this?

To this very minute I am talking with people who want to sell me on Whitley Streiber and Alan Steinfeld and similar. Seriously what would such people know??

They outright tell you they are just either 'commentators' or 'researchers' and I'm not even going to give any air to Strieber at all.

It's the same thing with Trudeau. I can name you literally half a dozen 'agencies' already inside his office and shaving room!

They are literally pushing each other out of the way to get at him first. Taiwanese, Japanese, hell, if I even mentioned some of the others it would be giving too much away at the wrong time.

But it's regularly only after the event that suddenly every man and his dog somehow knows everything and wants front page space to give their opinion.

Before the thing happens, you can say it a hundred thousand times and exactly no one takes any notice.

Listen, Mr FBI man... You think maybe I am the enemy, right?

Hey hey.

Do I need to remind you who actually arrested Huawei's CEO?

Idiots.

We've been at this game a lot longer
than you might suppose...!

If I said 'I am going to taking him out and shoot him in the head' you would all rush over and arrest me. If I told you the Chinese government has already poisoned him and he's going to die, you will take absolutely no notice at all. If I said the Chinese government has agents there ready to take him out and shoot him in the head, what would you do - go out and provide him with more 'ballistic suits' from Mexico that the cartels all use and that you buy also from the same supplier? For a start I said 'in the head' not in the ass.

You think I'd kidding? Any idiot from any government agency here think I'm kidding or making stuff up?

Did the Canadian government or did it not, on the orders of the US government, arrest and detain the Hauwei CEO without trial for several years?

'You on the wrong side, fool.' Now just who said that in the movies... What team was he on?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome