Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Saturday 26 February 2022

Alhamdulillah!

Alhamdulillah! Brothers! If you wish to donate to our masjid-building programs in the newly liberated state of Ukrainistan, please do so at once, as - Alhamdulillah - Allah will reward you with many yatmutahuna in Heaven (Jannah).

By the way, there is no such place as 'KEEV.' This pronunciation has come about because someone misspelled the Ukrainian way of spelling Kiev (which correct spelling is Kyiv) as 'Kiyv' and some newsreader just sounded out what he read - except that it's wrong and springs from the misspelling. The pronunciation is KEY-ev, anyway: for 'Kyiv.' Which is the correct Ukrainian spelling. The Russian spelling is Kiev.

Ramzi Khadyrov - his Chechen
(Muslim) soldiers were the first to enter Kiev
 and take
control, following the
'front spear' commandos.

But not 'Kiyv' which would indeed sound like 'Keev or at least 'kee'uv.'

It was Barack Obama, the darling of the Leftist media, who continually said throughout his Presidency that the Ukraine posed no strategic interest to the USA whatsoever, and was never going to be something the US would go to war over.

Meanwhile, if you said such a thing right now you would literally have that madman Alexander Vindman call you a 'traitor!'

Alas, but the current crop of lunatics who apparently are running foreign policy now, were not paying attention to right here, when, on the 22nd of January of this year, we posted this pic...

Alexey Mordashov's yacht.
We posted this here on 22 Jan 2022.
Well before 'sanctions' and the 'invasion.'
LOL

Not to worry - you just go and try to 'confiscate' this vessel then, why don't you?

Idiots.

You'll frikkin' find out what a 'Javelin missile' a la Russee is.

In this current environment, which, as Glenn Greenwald just said in a recent German Television program, has people's emotions at a high pitch everywhere, it is possible to be taken in by the psychological manipulations of various political interests who will try and exploit people's emotions.

It's getting to the point though, of course, where it has become increasingly possible for me personally to say outright where I was trained, where I was 'doing things' and for whom.

I was there long before you, John O. Brennan. And given that he is a touch older than myself (on official records of birth-dates!), it does kind of make me wonder how he was able to, effectively, 'fall down in a shower of rain...' Given that, from my memory, CIA was nothing like it is now - back at that time.

But see though, the thing is, fair enough, he entered service around, maybe 1977. So he was a newbie then. Still it is strange that the culture never left its touch on him.

As you can now see though, this whole history thing kind of 'might' explain that yes, it was my family who were in the thing, not me - not necessarily me as such. I literally grew in the place. What happened during and then after, was that I was naturally 'involved' but not ever actually 'recruited' as an adult as such. I'd been 'going in and coming out' from places though for years and years already by the time Brennan just graduated from Fordham.

So are any of those 'olden days' inner circles still around?

Lincoln Gordon.
My boss, ultimately.
The old old days.
You'll never find out my actual age.
Because the records place
'burned down.' LOL
I'm surprised I'd never even
heard of 'John Brennan!'

I dunno John. What do you think? D'you suppose they might be?

See the thing is like this - if today's Director of anywhere, said to me - 'just shut up,' or 'do this...' What I might do is think about it, come to a personal conclusion, and then either do it or not do it, but I would tell them anyway what my decision was first and I would never 'shop them' at all. Because it should be on some files that this is so already because I have 'been there' in that circumstance already.

You just don't do those things.

I could work taking orders from Brennan. Hell, why not? He's a pretty smart guy. But why would I though? Compared to why we did things for Lincoln Gordon and John McCone...

See the big difference between Lincoln and John M., and you John B., is that they were so so so much more educated than you will ever be. I mean in the moral sense as well as in the 'book learning' sense too.

'Moral sense' or I should phrase it better as 'moral intellect' - means understanding what is really going on behind the scenes, or even behind your back.

And that is plainly something very few people have as an accomplished skill, ever since, oh, about the time of President Johnson?

LOL It isn't really a laughing matter though.

Everyone thinks the CIA assassinated Kennedy. 

Well see, but if you begin to get the whole picture now, that there are at least two factions of CIA - then John McCone was definitely not in the one that would have wanted to knock off Kennedy. But what's truly frightening about things is when you know the McCone side of things, and you see that there were others there before him and around him and Kennedy, and they did not share the same 'vision.' Well just who are they? What, are they?

But I dunno about you, John Brennan... Whose 'side' are you on? Are you the side that picked Justin Trudeau, or the other side?

Because depending on your answer, would you want to know where the poison is? (Wonder which movie this was from...?)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome