Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Sunday 27 June 2021

The Dangers...

Anyone who wants to get a more detailed and explicit expression of what 'the dangers' mean when I frame it like this here, can email me here: interdeq@iinet.net.au

Right now, I'm actually getting people from the 'Ben Fellows' mob in the UK who are absolutely and utterly convinced that I am Tom Cruise!! LOLOLOL How on Earth they got that idea I'll never know but I'm told they think I sound like him and I once said something about Nicole and so on. 


Their 'drift' is that I should pay them money for them to keep quite that I am a pedophile (and a gay pedophile, too) and abused one of their group - who was I think they said '13 and had her hair cut short so I thought she was a boy...' This all happened at a Scientology place in Nice, France. Oh and they say they know I have a have a small * because the person I abused saw it of course.

This is all 'sick think' and would be incredibly funny if it wasn't so sinister and twisted at the same time.

Well, I told them, hey I would love to be Tom Cruise and have his money buy I just ain't and for several inches of reasons -, well okay in the circumstances I didn't actually say that to them; but you get what I mean.

You have to feel sorry for these celebrities who are probably continuously a target for this kind of nonsense.

I personally don't care if he did or he didn't (it's actually none of my business, not sociologically or in any other way; this type of thing is way too laden now with political motive to touch it at all publicly. In ancient times, the god Artemis made sacred the inviolability of youth. And that is as much as I will say on it) and the very first thing I told these lunatics was to go immediately to the police and file a complaint - early on, their 'pitch' was quite clever and I kind of thought in light especially of the way the world is about these matters, well, I'd better just 'take them at their word' and in any event I never would have outright just dismissed what was being said unless I knew at least a bit more about the story, the allegations.

At the start, they never said they thought I was Tom Cruise. I mean, that is just simply stupid and ridiculous as it is, but I am told on good authority that these people are professionals and make a living out of conning people and somehow convincing them to pay them money for 'silence.' I don't how in this case, because obviously I'm not Tom Cruise for one thing! 

Dubai rich kids ice cream, what else?!
And yep, real gold of course. The silver foil is an
Indian/Persian thing called 'vark.' Both are antibacterial,
but you knew that. 

Interestingly, and I possibly should mention it, the woman actually making the allegations claims to be a UK-based Muslim. Now I find this on its own a touch 'interesting' because recently one of my favorite Muslim scholars whom I have supported very strongly to various 'Salafi' radical spokespeople, had his home invaded and his wife and young daughter threatened in the UK.

Which leads me to the main thing I was going to post about - Mufti Abu Layth, the Muslim scholar who was threatened, is extremely well-read and intelligent; in fact you would call him outright 'an intellectual' in any context. Abu Layth explains that many things that are taken as Islamic 'fact' are not facts at all.

So from that standpoint, let me take us now, down a very dark and misty road... ...into some considerably mysterious landscapes.

It's okay - come with me - you can; you are safe.

You are safe with me, yes - , but you are not safe from the authorities beyond this point.

It won't be too long before 'the authorities' work out who is doing what, where.

That is to say, they will suspect and they won't actually know, but that won't stop them from trying to pick on easy targets.

The virgin to be sacrificed - from the 2019
movie 'Satanic Panic.' Funny movie.

And yet this time, things are going to get a lot messier than they ever have at any time in the past, of human history. 

Okay so basically, you think you are a Christian - those of you that are Christians - and the rest of you, don't think you want to be because, well, what's the point of it anyway, even if you are not an atheist?

Like the conversation going on in the comments section says - religious authorities go on about the past, and then they go on about the future that no one can predict, and but they never talk about the exactly here and exactly right now this second.

And why is that? Do you think? 

Okay so you are a Christian right? And so therefore for sure you know 'the Lord's Prayer.'

Take me to the part about your 'daily bread...'

You saying the right words there?

Are you sure? How about some daily 'cake?'  No?

Let's go to this 'virgin sacrifice,'
okay? Why not? It's just down this road
here...

Here's a prayer for you from out of the ancient past, or part of it at least:

"As the van-bearers bear vans full of gold, so may we get gold unstinted."

Yes sure you want 'bread' but I know you want gold too.

There is one chapter missing from the book just posted on-line.

...And that is because right now, there are about half a dozen people around the world 'messing around,' see. And I don't have the approval from them to say anything about what they are doing.

Every one of them independently said 'white room.'

LOL

How 'bout that.

Some of them are pretty sure they never had 'scoop marks' before they left either.

You think I'm kidding, don't you?

Trust me, kids, the word 'psomi' does not mean bread in Greek.

The reason your religion ain't working that well is because you don't really know what it is; that is, what it is all supposed to be. Not your fault. Is your fault now though.

The reason some people, well, many people, don't follow this one or that one, or even any 'religion' is because they see that it isn't working and they don't want to waste their own time going down pointless rabbit-holes.

It isn't working now.

Daniella in Arnensee, Switzerland. This week.

It's always - repent (from something, don't know what, not exactly sure what - something 'Adam' did though, apparently) - and behave according to our rules, and then, well you will be deemed a good person by your little group and by 'god' somewhere out there never to be seen, but when you die... Well, of course, when you die...

How about forget 'when you die!' 

I don't think people have at all woken up to the main issue with these white UAP's.

Hey Rose - Rose McGowan. Is that you hanging out with Demi Lovato?

Will take only one single 'event' from here, boys and girls, and then, the cat is really amongst the pigeons from here on in.

How much you give me for the sources and references to the white 'Tic Tacs' before Atlantis was sunk?

How much? Huh?

You ain't got the dough. SMH and LOL ...Not you, not the whole of the f* CIA, Pentagon, Congress, or anyone.

Go on, tell me I'm wrong.



2 comments:

  1. Okay well let's just go for the heady heat stroke madness now. I mean personally, I don't mind splashing around in the waters of insanity on a day like this. So first. Elena Danaan says the ETs are too busy kicking each others asses to make any proper appearance on this planet. For their own security. She also says that most of "the cabal" I assume you're speaking of, have "beat feet" off to places like mars and are themselves pissed as hell that they seem to have bet on the wrong backers...
    What is "the white room?" I had a dream about a bright, doorless hexagonal white room when I was a toddler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white room, next. Was not supposed to mention this previously for a lot of years. You'll see why (IE why NOT).

    ReplyDelete

Your considered comments are welcome