Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Friday 4 June 2021

Just Some Practical Logic Stuff...

Even Barack Obama was caught recently, or at least forced to offer an expanded explanation of something he had said a while ago - while he was President-in Office, in fact - with regard to what the US Government knows about ET's and UFO's.

This whole thing has become a modern 'nuther Doomsday Cult' phenomenon!

There is so much commentary on-line - both from Christians as well as Muslims and some Jews too - about an imminent 'invasion' of some evil beings in these vehicles. The Christians and Muslims talking about 'fallen angels' and demons, while the Jews who lean to this negative perspective use slightly different terminology but it all amounts to the same thing. And then there are those that are neither Jews nor Christians or even Muslims - who go on about the evil 'Draconians' or the 'Reptilians.'

Portable 'IFOF' unit - identification friend-or-foe.
The US Military has a lot more data
on these craft, than they
have been saying even now.

All that has happened - all - is that the US Military has multiple radar and tracking and video data recordings showing the evident reality of something 'up there' flying around in restricted air-space.

This is nothing new as far as what is going on 'up there.' The only thing that is new is the quality of and the amount of, recording equipment and the retained data, plus the public admission about it.

There is no 'invasion.' What is happening has always been happening - for absolute centuries upon centuries. No invasion back then, and no invasion now!

There's no invasion.

Obama said something like there would be new religions formed because of the acknowledgement that there are ET Alien life-forms in the (rest of the) Universe.

Well right now, these people are insisting that some kind of 'Doomsday' scenario is at hand.

The Aliens are bad, according to them all.

The funniest thing of all is how so many YT people are claiming to have had 'prophetic dreams from God' telling them there are going to be mass abductions and that the Aliens are evil and demonic - and all that kind of stuff.

'Divine Red.' ...I had a dream, that
one day -.

I never got a dream from God! What's wrong with me? Doesn't God like me? How about you? Did you get a special personal 'dream from God...?'

'HEY - so-and-so... This is GOD here. Here is a dream especially for you, about how the Aliens are evil and you must choose this path and not that path. Choose wisely.'

Oh yes God. Thanks for just talking to me, right. And for those other select few like me. I will tell everyone else that I can, but no doubt they will just laugh and scoff at me - but at least I shall have discharged my duty to warn them. At least I will be saved. And will go to Heaven. Because I am so special.

I had a school board meeting this week, and on the board are some people who look after disabled people. Now if one of them had have come to me or just blurted out to everyone 'hey I had this dream' well I tell you what, I would be listening very carefully.

But no one of them did, so I am telling you, there is no invasion happening, the ET Aliens are not bad or evil or anything like that - as far as I can see from anything that one could imagine is actual 'evidence' of anything.

Sure there is a lot of Biblical prophecy that seems to be 'coming to pass' and it may well be.

The day after the main school board meeting, I was walking through the city here, and saw a middle-aged guy sitting in an alley off the main city Mall. And he looked like he could have been a disabled guy, a kind of 'developmental' sort of disability thing...

In our city Mall there are these Council social workers and the police have an involvement in that angle as well - we are a very enlightened place here. So I didn't do anything and went where I was headed and then, on the way back I saw the same guy in the same place but it was very clear he was on heroin.

Twelve princesses, go across
this lake, see, to
'dance the night away.'

So when the End of the World happens, who is going to clean up this whole entire mess? Does God just 'press a magic God-button' and everything is fixed? Why couldn't He have done that before? Why couldn't He have done it sooner?

There are good people around who do things to help. I know them. And you maybe know a few.

There is no excuse on God's part if He is 'just delaying' doing something.

Which means (as I said in the title) that is not logically, what is going on.

It doesn't mean 'there is no God.'

It means the greater public opinion is incorrect - same as it cannot be correct that there is 'about to be an ET Alien invasion of the Earth.'

So what is God doing? What is the logic of it all...

LOL

Oh you think you are going to get away with these beautiful gleaming golden answers all in one hit here and now?

I give you step 'the first,' though. Go read Grimm's Fairy Tale of 'The Worn-Out Dancing Shoes.' 

  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome