Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Friday 13 May 2016

The Fall-Back Position

Believe me, this is the calm before the storm.

Will they let the cat out of the bag or will they let le Donald steamroll forward, threatening everyone who has been preventing America from 'being great,' in a great big fog of disinformation regardless of how hard he presses.
This is not a clue, it is just an expensive Guinness;
unless you think being Irish is a clue about something
important to do with the President of the USA. In that case then
it is a clue. I wasn't really planning to give any clues.

He's not stupid though and he's well enough advised and informed. He'll have to make up his own mind about how to deal with what he learns once that file called 'if a tree falls in a forest' is opened on his Presidential desk.

I can't say too much about this, but there are secrets - you all already realize this. But I can say this: a friend of mine remarked on the subject of this recent Panama tax haven and money-laundering thing and I just had to suggest that organisations such as the CIA do not care about little people or small things, they play at the level of sovereign interests and I added that I did not consider anyone like China or Russia or even North Korea had any bearing on what happened with the release of information, regardless of what Fox News believed.

Sometimes it is those things we just plain don't see, or perhaps they are so close to our noses - even closer than well, my god, even closer than Israel - that it escapes our grasp unless we are really led to it. But I have always said that I won't fail to alert readers if I knew of something genuinely imminent. You have to understand something about the nuclear threat however - the cat is already out of the bag and the USA did not prevent that wrong country from acquiring nuclear devices which work. 

And so we are certainly in for interesting times.
A man's order - beef and Guinness pie

That friend also mentioned something about using those times when there is a slow down in cash flow or a temporary failure in liquidity to plan, for when you have money! An amazing insight, I said. And yes, I agreed. For instance, just look - I said - at our mutual super-wealthy friend Andrew, every day at lunchtime he just suddenly, out of the blue, without planning blurts out: 'hey let's go to lunch.' By which he means somewhere they serve Lamb Korma and Kingfisher beers.

Well - I said to my friend - you are so right; even now I'm planning for when I have a lot of extra money, and then lunchtime rolls around... ...I shall certainly be different in my approach. I'll shout out: 'hey let's go to lunch!' 

And my friend said, but what's the difference?

Well I'll have planned to do that. Of course! SMH... (Shake My Head).

Have you ever noticed that when a male orders lunch or dinner it's mostly never what a woman would order? And then have you ever noticed they steal stuff off your plate??!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome