Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Wednesday 18 May 2016

I Take You To Art - The Highbrow...

Want to do some art...?

I'll take you there. You have to dress up for it. It's a big show. For luminaries only. 

There's food and drink for women:
Cranberry cocktail - you'll still
get very drunk on it 


Why 'art?' What is 'art' and why do we have it?

Well I'll tell you what it is and why we have it...
You don't know what these are - these are
'top hats.'

"We must get beyond passions, like a great work of art. In such miraculous harmony, we should learn to love each other so much to live outside of time... ...detached." Federico Fellini.

Now I want you to listen to this piece of 'art music,' and to realize that it is a modern art montage, isn't it? The words are all there, but they have been cut and spliced in - or, not so much cut exactly, but drifted in and out through volume control and by the deliberate vocal delivery of the singer herself.

So listen, and then you can read the actual lyrics below...



This is the fastest way I know Alley trees were grown again I cut across the city's backyards And every blade of grass would make me sneeze This is the fastest way I know Alley trees were grown again I cut across the city's backyards And every blade of grass would make me sneeze Oh I swear Surrounded? The sun will set for you The sun will set for you The sun will set for you The sun will set for you (Will set for you) Caught a glimpse of her grace (Will set for you) Caught a glimpse of her grace (Will set for you) Caught a glimpse of her grace (Will set for you) Caught a glimpse of her grace Caught a glimpse of her grace Caught a glimpse of her grace But just now we’re separated – wait up



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome