Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Saturday 14 November 2015

Arc. versus Occ. Part II

Yes and I will draw your attention to my entry here of 28 October titled "Arcane Versus Occult."

Please read it carefully.
No further comment

Of course, I'm not that interested in attracting the attention of people in SWAT uniforms. Not that they're not particularly aware of me. It's just that, as society loses control of itself, and reaches a crisis point, people no longer understand the meaning of facts...

And so I will be totally explicit for you, the ordinary civilian reader. Do not travel to any of the following places:
'Trust me. I've just been briefed by the world's most...'

Singapore. Tel Aviv. Anywhere in Saudi Arabia. Amsterdam. Belgium. Luxembourg. Indonesia.

Period.

Don't worry about - and I mean DO NOT WORRY AT ALL - about what your government tells you; they neither know, or, they do not care to know and they are not interested in you.

Listen to me.
'Well, fuck me, look at that... You wind it up, and it...'


Do not go to concerts owned or patronized by PEOPLE WHO COME FROM ANY OF THE ABOVE PLACES. Does THAT make it all a bit clearer now. Eagles Of Death Metal at Tel Aviv:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome