Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Monday 30 November 2015

Show Me To The Future

I can be very annoying on planes, if I'm with someone else.

Especially if that person hasn't traveled with me before, and especially, if they're nervous about flying (some people still are and these days you wouldn't wonder either!).
Alone, is First Class - I hate business class, it's full of
earnest try-hards making noises with their technology

You know that part where the engines really wind up and you can hear that difference in tone and power - that's the exact moment, just as the wheels begin to move forward a bit and then start fully rolling THAT'S THE MOMENT when I grab them or the sides of the seat and go: "MARDEEEE! WE GOTTA GO BAA-AACK..." And they suddenly turn and for a split second stare at you in doubt and confusion... "BACK TO THE FUTURE!!"

Can't help it, really. I'm always just one DeLorean from screwing up the space/time continuum for everybody. (Someone else said that, must've said that; I'm not sure where I picked the phrase up from).

Where is the future now? What's it looking like now for us here on planet Earth?

Does the past show us a clue?
Which way to the future, Yeoman?

I mean we certainly know where we are right now. Well, we should do. The 'now' bit is pretty clear. But what happens next? Is it so predictable?

I don't believe it is. And I believe the 'powers that be' have all made a very dramatic miscalculation. Oh, it's been pretty calculated all right. Don't worry about that. Let's do Illuminati stuff next post, though. But for this one, let's just look at where we are and consider things through the lenses of visionaries and creatives - because that is who will perceive things first.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome