Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Sunday 16 July 2023

If You Want A Surprise

LOL

Well.

Who doesn't want one of those, right?

Now just do yourself a favor and don't cheat. Don't jump ahead!


Let me just give you this warning, or at least strong recommendation: if you go the right way and read from the start(-ish, since some of you have already read the stuff prior to page 14), then it's the direction that will hit you hardest. So don't just go try to eat the 'meat-and-potatoes' first thinking those are the whole thing.

The whole thing is the whole thing in proper, not in part only. 

...We have tried to get you this stuff out as absolutely quick as possible.

And here it is:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vRZo3RQlqQQx4pRzXEN-TO3d1dMxfDT_/view?usp=sharing

You can just go from about the bottom of page 14, where the coffee place scene starts.

Forewarned is not only forearmed, but this type of thing can certainly make you money.

How?

Well just read it first. 

Where really is this info coming from??

The consequences to these types of things are manifold.

Could be as simple as frozen orange contract futures.

Meanwhile, back with me a couple of very strange and peculiar things happened.

One of them was pretty mind-boggling, even to me. And that should tell you something!

I don't know where this will all end, as in - how things are going to pan out on the world stage as far as human history goes. Who knows? 'They' don't tell me much.

Nah maybe that's not quite right. I don't want to quite believe it...

I know it's going to happen.

And I cannot believe the truth of these words: 'people will be just as in the times of Noah, eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage...'

Good grief. 

These words perhaps have even more HIT to me than a lot of other people.

Good grief, but it's all true.

Well do you want vegetarian
information? Or 'meat-and-potatoes'
information.
Because that is what this is here - 
the meat and potatoes is at the end of
the link.
And remember, nobody serves the main course
just straight away, so don't you
serve yourself that that way, either.
Go the right way to the end.


It's all so true.

Believe me when you read what the link takes you to, those words will hit you at some stage, too.

I was trying trying trying, to just go a bit quiet, and post all kinds of absolutely mild rubbish, essentially. Just to distract from everything - from everything that we have been talking about here, everything that is going on on the world stage.

And then Dr Justin Sledge just talked about the fact, the fact mind you, that early Christian had chapters of Plato's Republic inside their texts.

And I already knew this, but how I knew I can't remember. I certainly was aware that at least one chapter was contained in the Christian buried texts at Nag Hammadi, but then, I had either forgotten or did not realize in the front of my mind what that chapter was all about!

...Of course it's the one that outlines the things we were talking about here about the inner composition. 

And we were using that composition as the basis to essentially re-enact the Cenacle Address matters where the 'star fairy' (as I say that it correctly is) and all of that... ...happens.

Ah well.

...All I wanted to do was nice, 
nothing, cutesy, blah blah stuff.

I don't even wanna say what the other thing was (although there has been more than just one other thing), because you just won't believe it.

I am hoping the same kind of thing happens to more than one or two of you and happens ten times better. I'm very happy enough to have witnessed what happened here.

'Witnessed' though, as in both 'saw' and 'got.'

Wait, let me pick it up again, and hold it in my hands.

Yep. It's real all right.

How 'bout that.

And all I wanted to do was just post nice, cutesy, nothing, blah blah blah, nothing nothing stuff...

Alas, this was not to be:



8 comments:

  1. (you know who)16 July 2023 at 21:37

    Dear friend,

    Thank you so much.

    To everyone reading here, eberything thos man says is 100% true. If you follow his advice you will not be steered wrong.

    Mr. John, I have one more closing remark:

    There is an intervention planned, as you say. Let's just say, I have done some work with my 2 "lawyers" and now we have adjusted for a moderation of the terms of this coming event. For the better of all humanity. Better than what was originally planned, at least.

    There is a new intervention underway. And it starts here with me.

    Please keep writing this blog for these other folks. I will be silent here forevermore. I have important work to do.

    Make sure to leave a door cracked for me somewhere in case I slip you a note.

    Peace and love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peace and Love and LIGHT. As they say in the classics (Sixties/Seventies Euro-trash and hippy movies) 'Peace Out.'
      Godspeed.

      Delete
  2. Oh, Calvin. I went to The Tree of the World - Yggdrasil - as represented at Animal Kingdom park at Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida, USA, Empire (soon to be downfallen) of the West - but what is to be done, my comrade?! I weep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All this does (things that are happening now) is PROVE the veracity and profound insight of these foundational and highly sacred writings - Odin was hung on the tree Yggdrasil for 'nine long nights' in order to, I guess empower the sacred runes for the benefit of Mankind. Odin 'sacrifices himself to himself' in this incident. The human race, a true embodying of an aspect of the Total Divine (aka, thus also Odin in a sense) is sacrificing itself in these acts of sheer blasphemy. Like Odin, we must stretch down screaming and gather up the runes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'All sacred scripture is good for teaching/learning.' And that includes... ...all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After commenting above I effed up my eye while sleeping with the wrong kind of blackout mask. Thanks, Odin. Ya JERK. Yeah, I see you HOE!

      Yes, sacred scripture is great. For instance, I now have a healthy fear of all jackasses; look at the enormous power and attention Odin was able to garner. I hope this understanding will guide me right when the other goons come with their blue beam stuff. If that happens.

      I spent at least 24 hours ("of my life that I will never get back again") arguing with a childhood friend who firmly believes ("I did research for 5 years, I don't care anymore") that the true function of NASA is to hide the fact of the flat earth from folk. They quickly deny Eratosthenes' "two sticks and a brain" demonstration by pointing out that he was mistaken about the distance between earth and the sun.

      Anyway I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this, and why it would lead me to ask questions about "grounding" and whether there is "immediate cognition" and such things. Or is it just a bunch of fools and their damn logic?

      Delete
    2. 'Two sticks and a brain.' ...The reason why we let you stay here. What a classic. Needs to feature prominently in Universities but alas, does not of course.

      Delete
    3. I would think the ability to "split consciousness" and transcend time and space would have more to do with why "you" "let us stay."

      Delete

Your considered comments are welcome