Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Saturday 5 March 2022

Midnight In Denver

So, one of our friends here, went to see another one of our friends - who was performing live in a Denver nightclub.

According to our man, JES came on at midnight.

I have had a short preliminary 'word' from him and I will let him tell us a bit more before I spin heads about it...


LOL 

Probably going to take him some time to fully recover.

Believe me (and he knows) there is a lot more going on in this world than most people generally know!

What's to say? Nothing yet, not right now. Will wait for his full wrap.

But let's put it this way - life goes on, right.

What does that mean 'life goes on?'

Whose life? What kind of 'life;' what sort of 'living?'

Well you have several important, nay crucial, key significant choices to make in life:

One is what strands of deep knowledge you choose to study from, and be informed by - which 'brand' of logical thinking are you going to graft your current material brain onto?

Second is whether you are going to live that life with bravery. Because there is going to be strong opposition to what you want to do, if you have turned your mind to the sun.

And that is not 'the sun in the sky.' But that sun which gives clarity to the visions of your heart and of your soul, and not even your 'mind.'

JES: 'Hi.'
Say 'hi' everyone.
Hi JES.

'I want.' I need...'

And who will give to me, what is outside of myself, and not really within my own power to get on my own. And then, even when shown the way, am I able to reach it, am I able to actually grasp it?

I can reach out -, to it; towards it.

'Behold, lest they reach out their hands, and take of the Tree of Life, and become like us, living forever.'

...And what happens when you can make war but neither side is able to be killed?

What makes it that if you 'live forever' that you cannot still 'make war.'

Our kind of 'making war' is much more subtle than anything you can or will ever see on CNN.

You are fully aware of all of the problems in the world. You know exactly what they are.

'Orange blossom' does not smell like
'orange fruit!'
It's a 'white floral.'
I do not need to go through a whole boring litany of them here.

Do we have weapons though?

Well yes we do, and soldiers too. But we never bring them out or display them as others do.

LOL

And you should know where that saying comes from.

But I will tell you this:

'Coming events cast their shadows beforehand.'




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome