Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Saturday 12 March 2022

Fauchon And Hediard

These are two places in Paris. Well, they have other places all over the world, but the original main ones are still in Paris.

One of them was owned by the Russian oligarch (who ran away from various legal affairs in Russian and now lives in Nice, France) Sergei Pugachev.

But in fact 'Russian tea houses and general food merchants' based in Paris are all part of the Paris scene anyway, since one famous competitor to Fauchon and Hediard is the Russian-owned Kusmichoff Tea Merchants of Paris.

Mick Jagger goes here.

Let's face it too, Karl Lagerfeld is (was) probably the bastard son of a Russian diplomat. I think so. 

The whole 'Bohemian' scene of Paris stems from the break up of Bohemia and those people were all cousins of Russian aristocracy or even Russian aristocrats as such.

I'm not sure exactly why I'm posting any of this right now, but if you came to my place you would be served with stuff from Hediards at least and maybe from Fauchon as well.

You know, really if you are a very rich person, you would know that Hermes is not the most important carrier of 'orange' as its livery color: it is Hediard.

And lilac is the color of Fauchon.

Right now I am having black coffee with orange blossom water from Lebanon - which I got through Hediard's.

Bill - I got it here from Kakulas Brothers Trading Company (wonder how our old days company auditor from Arthur Andersen, George Kakulas is these days...) George owns the main city store and his sisters own the port city one. 

No, I am. I am having orange blossom water black coffee.

And I just had the most absurdly ridiculously good though very simple 'dark gravy beef stew' with black truffles and red wine.


And candied real fruits from once again, Lebanon.

Actually I'm not really a great fan of 'orange blossom' anything really. Women tend to favor 'orange blossom' whereas me, I'm looking for, well, 'just where is the orange here?!'

It's these stoopid 'white flowers' you can sense and no actual 'orange' much at all.

Orange is orange! You know, citrus-y, fruity, zesty - all that kind of thing. 

And orange blossom is none of those.

Still, once you've moved from the beef stew and truffles and whatever drugs were in that (I should know, I made it myself...) you have to put up with the 'orange blossom black coffee.'

I spent the whole afternoon helping out a couple of Russians on their computers here in the front lounge.

Was a very successful afternoon, actually.

I never talked about 'silver' not one time.

Anyway I love creamsicles. Do you love creamsicles?

Orange creamsicle cocktail.

I hope you are extending your circle of friends - to include those who will appreciate that the names 'Fauchon' and Hediard' can trip lightly off your lips.

Or if not, spend your time valueably, educating those who are in your current circle of friends.

...About Paris delis and Russian tea merchants and 'upper class fashion colors' and especially, creamsicles.

Tomorrow, I shall go out and get some 'broken orange pekoe' for the next time the Russians come around and hassle me for my ridiculously low-level computing skills.

Oh and believe me, you just stick around here.

Pugachev is not the only one who needs me. Well, he doesn't think he needs me.

It's those that know they do that you want to know about!

D'you know, in all the years I have been here and have said many many times that I am literally the world's greatest tax dodger and money launderer - do you know how many times anyone who needs that kind of skill-set has actually talked to me about it? Zero. Nil. No times. Never.

The last time I spoke with John McAfee, for instance, which I think I mentioned here at the time, he was literally already in jail, but still quite early on, and all he wanted to talk about was me taking him 'jet-skiing' here!

I don't wanna go 'jet-skiing!' To hell with that!

Nope. Not one single time at all.

LOL

Just shows you. Don't you make that mistake.

Actually, I better step it up a gear now anyway. You think about it - Sharon Stone, not in her wildest dreams knows anyone who has stuff from Hediards in their store room just 'on tap.' But then, you think about it too, all of you that have read some of the material that we have had 'floating around' out there over the last several years... Eh Sharon? What else might I have just er, floating around here. Or in the store rooms. Or coming in to see you. 'Whispers' Rolls Royce, anyone? LOL



4 comments:

  1. More synchronicity: today I decided to buy a 1.75 liter bottle of Russian Standard, Platinum. The chain liquor store had removed all Russian fare "in solidarity" with the Ukies. But a locally owned establishment still had the full complement of Russian goods.

    And now, when I opened your blog, I see the very same thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was something SO HUGELY IMPORTANT, to say about this - that I ended up not saying it. Patience, patience. Soon, the flying saucers will land, and take us all up to that place, where we'll never get sick, we won't get old, and we won't evurrr dah.

      'When Granpa?'

      'Soon m'lad. Soooooon.'

      Delete
    2. Time crystals are a real thing now! I mean if you were looking for a reason to believe in a physical kind of reality connected with synchronicity. Because Roger Penrose says consciousness is also a macro quantum phenomenon.

      Delete
  2. Neither shake, nor stir... ...as you know, but swirl.

    ReplyDelete

Your considered comments are welcome