Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Friday 7 August 2020

Governments Know What's Going On, Right?

I don't know, but I guess by now there are a few people making some noises about 'drones' above that Beirut thing.

The IDF is saying it shot down a drone. And that must mean they are at minimum laying the groundwork to say well, it warn't them!!

Hezbollah says it warn't them neither, and they want an independent investigation to look into it to prove that it wasn't them. And I'm sure it wasn't them.
Where do we go from here?
We go to the Paris Opera; well, not actual Paris though!

Okay so where do we go from here?

LOL

Well, hell, it's a great big world out there.

Anyway. 'Next plate,' as Lionel Nation regularly says... 

But no doubt, right, governments know what's going on. Xi knows, Macron knows, Biden knows, CNN knows, everybody knows.

And that's because they are all so much smarter than you or me.

What did I say here a few months ago? People are going to be hurt and hurt bad.

Me, I'm preparing for this year's Casse Noisette at His Majesty's Theater over here. I'll get my tickets in the next few days. It will be a full black tie event for us over here, of course, lots of rich people, all the local 'upper echelons...' We have a hard border down here, no one in from all those infected places elsewhere, so we get to play around with each other, close together, sweating together and all of that.
Shawls and folding fans - 'abanico.'

Must give some thought to what to wear. Oh we might spin a few heads.

I won't do the black tie myself. I'll be donning the lavender or purple or something weird, pashmina shawl, and a folding fan... And PLUR beads. Okay, maybe the cream silk dress shirt, but open necked.
 
Standard EDM Festival accessories - folding fans...

Wha-a-a-?!

Oh yes. And the smarties there will 'get it.'  There'll be a few clever people on the inside break so to speak. There's those kinds of arty folk around here. Always has been.

Not sure I go along with the ending of this little music video clip but the song is good. These people are all quite cute. Very nice, very innocent. The word is 'dolce.'




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome