Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Saturday 28 September 2019

Eating The Cooked Lobster

The internet is replete these days with Tony Robbins-style channels and articles about 'how to' whatever, and usually it is 'how to make money/be successful/become wealthy' - all that kind of thing.

I can't give that kind of advice. And I'll tell you why. Each person is different from every other person; each person is unique -, an individual, with different abilities, different interests, different needs, different wants. What might work for me is not necessarily going to work for the next guy.
A 'trojan horse' type of color, that's
for sure!

Secondly, I have a very limited template based on past personal experience from which to draw. Yes, sure I've made some real dollars in the past. But so what?

I made that my way - and I doubt there can be too many people around who would go the same route to attain similar ends.

I clearly remember I was riding a bicycle to a state government technology incubator park to see a friend the one day, and the next morning I had 4.8 million dollars of listed share capital in my own name plus a lot of cash as well. And the guy I was going to see at the tech park thought of me then as a young eccentric and now, on the run from Interpol and everyone else as far as I can tell, in the Philippines for 'probably' being one of the guys who proposed and helped deploy the APT29 trojan horse program on the DNC computers, still regards me as 'titanium:' seemingly indestructible but lightweight.

I have never confused an empty hand with a lack of substance.

Because - and here is something that applies to understanding pure money - money is currency not a commodity; it is the process through which comparative advantage becomes a functioning mechanism in broader society: you have a skill or item others do not have, and others have things you want, and so money becomes the medium via which everyone gets to share access to the total pool of skills and products and items potentially available in society when taken as a whole.

If you place all the cash money you have on you in front of you, it is an inverse representation of your unexploited total net worth over time, not the representation of your actual current net worth. If you want to increase the size of the pile of notes in front of you, you move to expose your comparative advantage to those who want or need what you are.

If there ever was a time for karate economics, and a karate approach to private business, now is it.


'Kara-te' = empty hands, dudes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome