Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Monday 23 August 2021

Watch, Remain Unperturbed

Shortly, right here in these pages, there will be sudden influxes of much larger numbers of people stopping by.

And you will see ridiculously absurd articles, but that could have the effect of making you rush off to raid your own piggy bank.

Well don't do it, right.


What is happening, yes, is bound to alarm some, disturb others, and make some throw themselves into a frenzy.

But just relax, no one is going to miss out. And you are not going to miss out either. On anything which could even vaguely be made public.

Some things are highly dangerous though, aren't they?

It isn't until one is actually confronted with some reality that previously one had considered dubious in the extreme...

I know what's in the thing and it is, absolutely mind-blowing.

For me I find it ever so slightly amusing that literally no one, anywhere across the whole internet makes any kind of statement declaring that they are able to 'produce actual physical meetings with ET Aliens, virtually at will, or at least upon reasonable request.'

Given that everyone (else) you know is simply an 'expert,' right...

LOL

I am making that statement here though.

Hmn, water. Nice. No bubbles...
Wa? Where's my bubbles Charlie?

You're not going to miss out on anything but let me tell you something very brutal - these 'beings' are extremely dangerous.

This is not some silly escapade that the US government woke up one morning and decided it was going to pull you, the tax-paying citizen, along for a tax-dollar funded ride over.

This is not something the whole entire panoply of the FBI can take on 'with their drum machine guns in hand and say - ' come out with your hands up, you are completely surrounded.'

I am sure a lot of you are still saying to yourselves: 'he's crazy or he's joking (badly),' or both.

Nah but I'm not joking, see.

I could be crazy but then so what?

Anyway, all I'm really saying is be prepared to read a few head twisting things in these pages quite soon; I don't exactly know how 'quite soon' but rather soon, I would guess.

And soon, too, there will be this year's NYC 'Met Arts Museum' gala. It is going to take place in a couple of weeks from now.

Eva Longoria will be there and her costume - or dress, or fashion, whatever you want to call it - will be the leading one in this year's theme of 'America and New Identity.'

How do I know she will be there? And how do I know all the rest of it?

Because I know that's how I know.

Collaboration between Rolls Royce and an
Argentine fragrance company -
smells like the inside of a Roller.
Except it would not be that one the
local 'Incogniti' cricket team captain drove
around in - because that was oh, dear me,
cricket balls and creams and sweat and...

The 'VIP guest list' is not published anywhere of course. Way too risky what with one thing or the other.

Me, if I were invited - which I can never see myself as being, thank goodness - I would go wearing a ghutra or shemagh and a thawb.

But then, I prolly would have it hand cut by Davide Taub... ...of Savile Row.

Hey, by the way - all of you should be able to quickly identify where the 'cutting' of a hand-made suit or sports jacket happened.

You should be easily able to pick out Shanghai (laser pattern cutting) typical Shanghainese styles, virtually always, which will include that old school black black Japanese modern royal court style as well as the over broad French styles - from that modern far too tight London stupidity... and of course, there is always the tension between the Neapolitan styles and the Milanese and Florentine modes.

This one here is quite obviously my eternally favorite French style.

There is this place in Europe, right, where if you went certain times of the year, you would think there was some huge engineer's convention on or something - but it's a just a bunch of guys all pretending! LOLOLOL.

The place is Milan of course.

Can't half tell it's French. Jeez.

I know some German marketing people who actually convinced their bosses to actually, literally, have a 'stand' out there at those 'special times' just in case there were some real engineers show up. True! I swear!

Today our Russian friends had Cherries Jubilee that I made for them. They all got a bit worried when I set the 'fire-fall' of nutmeg off under their noses.

The fun never ends around here.

...And stop thinking about spending money, goddammit.

I know what you're thinking. Does he have two million readers somewhere, or only five (million of them)?

Well? Do I?

Do I?

Waddya suppose? Are ya feelin' lucky? Huh? 

Huh?

Take a shot at it.

After the fire burns out...

...I like this piece of music coming up next. It's like the Cherries Jubilee - doesn't ever seem like anything too special once you get around the 'setting things on fire again' part; but then, one day, or more likely one evening, you'll be walking down the road on your way to the Paris-origin mistress that your wife insisted that you had (and I do mean that she insisted for you to have and keep...), and all of a sudden this thought pops into your head: 'I think I need some - some, Cherries Jubilee right now. But Valyeryeee takes so long to get dressed up to go out... ...Maybe I just, I just stop by the King's Street little place and see if any of the private chefs are there for any reason... Just to see, you know, if, they might, might want to, set something on fire and that.'

WTF? Valyeryee is there with you-know-who. Damn. WTH?! They are, having damn Cherries Jubilee! And no one told me!

Talk about cherry chapstick. I DK. D'you think Katy will be turning up at the Met this year?

Huh? Huh? Do yer? 

She is Mrs Legolas the Elf these days. I like Orlando a lot. He has really risen in my estimation, given that he was yes, very great in the small roles he had, but they never gave him the outright best 'full length feature' parts, did they. Silly people. He taught them, though. He he. Good for him. In the gym heaps these days. 'Buff,' is that what they say?

So we at least have Hiddleston and Legolas. ...And Mrs Legolas. And there's one or two other women who can cut it on screen.

You sprinkle different spices in there
and it burns different colors...

God if they only had some material to work with. And Hitchcock. Not Vadim, he'd mess with the ladies' heads. Although you have to say, that would still be a thing to watch, in its own right.

This track, below: 'Dasvidaniya.' That's Sanskrit, in case you though it was Russky.

Well, hey! We are all 'nuovo-Bohemian' as in literally French post the head-chopping and all of that, people around here, you know. I was watching that recent tv series about Christine Keeler and John Profumo, and every time 'Stephen Ward' - who was my father's um, nephew? No, my dad's aunt's nephew! Whew. ...Well every time he turns up on the screen I go, 'yeah, well, awright, I suppose.' It is us, the bad side, anyway. Man I could tell you things about that story that will never appear in any movies, or in any newspapers, ever. I'll give you a clue though. Mrs John Prufomo... She never features very much in the 'back story.' What a laugh. From Country Antrim, she was. Where King James went and hid out that time. 

Well?

Do you feel lucky yet? Eh? Who wants to have a shot? Bring the whole *'n Navy with you, right. I mean the UK Navy not the good guys. And not the Russian Navy, either, with all of their gravy. Or is that my gravy - in that advert... I forget. And it doesn't matter. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome