Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Monday 5 April 2021

The Sub Slips In Under Cover

Look! Look - over there. What's that in the sky?

Here! Here in this video-cam footage - a fuzzy zoom image. 

What about down there in the Antarctic? That 'strange' circular area of broken ice.

Or how about at the Vatican Cathedral - have all the people in there found out where Jesus is, since it is Easter -, by 'Google Searching' it on their iPhones yet?

This is from an official Christian publication.
Where is the fucking 'dove' in any Gospel anywhere
in the tomb scene?? People make things up and
then they get others to believe any crap.

Imagine, there is the Pope, 2021, and he knows that at Easter, in the back of everyone's minds is this very basic question - well where the damn hell is he?

The Zindiq of Birmingham, Islamic scholar Mufti Abu Layth says the real Islamic teaching is Jesus is NOT returning. 'Zindiq' is the term of opprobrium being given to Abu Layth by his vast number of enemies around the globe, in the world of Sunni Muslims who mostly all don't like what he is saying.

Technically, as far as Islam is concerned, well no, Jesus cannot return because then that would make Muhammad NOT the last prophet afterall...

Do not think I cannot disclose the whole entire secret of this to you - because I can, and there is a secret too. For - 'He is not in the desert, he is not in the inner rooms.' That's what it says in the Gospels, right?

I mean, some of you are thinking this is some kind of stoopid joke.


But I guarantee you - you could be a zillionaire on one of the world's biggest luxury cruising yachts, and for all the money in the world you could not get what I am going to give out right here right now:

The secret, friends, is not 'who' is Christ, or 'where' is Christ...

..but rather, what is 'Christ.' Because Christ absolutely does NOT, mean 'Messiah;' 'Messiah' means 'Messiah' - separate words, separate and different, meanings, albeit linked.

Check Philippians 1:21 

'Christ' in any case, is not someone's surname... Which is the way it is too regularly thought about, whether it be by Christians and Muslims alike. It is in fact, a place; a field...

Fair enough, if you were on that luxury cruise ship, you would at minimum want to have a few Romanian ladies of 'low social responsibility' (as Putin terms them) - unlike his gymnasts, I gather, to whom he has a few children living in Graubunden.

Thermal spring spa in Vals,
Graubunden. Yeahhhhhh. 
Let's go there.

But I give you the periasteroi. Which do you want? The Romanians or the star fairies?

The key passages in the Gospels use words that are completely incorrectly translated - for example, when the tomb door was rolled open, there was a 'neos-ennos' in there, not a neanias. There is 'Our-anos' and there are 'anu's' and there are also 'neos-ennos.'

Where is the dove, in any account in the Bible anywhere, about what was inside the tomb??!

You find me one and I will convert to a KP atheist scientist or even a Muslim immediately.

What's the point though, for people like me?

Hell I can go all over the internet, on YouTube and all I will find is endless lunatics telling me about how to 'heal' your chakras by doing something I dunno what, and that chakras mean 'wheels...' 

Doesn't mean 'wheels.'

Wooden 'chakra' slicing block... lol

Fuck me. Honestly.

Is there even anything wrong with your 'chakras' that they need to be healed? How come everything needs to be healed all the damn time? 'Dan Cooper' (aka Bill smith aka other things) just sent me a joke pic on FB about this girl asking her boyfriend what he was wearing because she found that she was 'loosening up all over.' And there was a pic of WD40 beside the guy...

LOL

Maybe the WD40 was working on her chakras.

Paris - can you fold the Peking Duck
pancake for me? Hey Paris...? Can you?

Every now and then, some of these videos are cute, and the music calming and all of that. Even I listen to a few of them every now and again. And then skip over to Bjorn Andreas Bull-Hansen. I'm not going to head out into the snow though, just sit in the armchair and imagine that I am 'going out and burning logs in the snow...' I'll let Bjorn whine away about how everything is bad.

But you are never even going to find your chakras much less heal them! Not watching all of that nonsense.

Tell you what I like.

I like these mature skilled women in tight red silk dresses, fold the peach and tea (you know this, don't you - I mean you do know they are flavored pancakes, right?) thin pancakes, or if traditional, then the tea and mandarin-flavored thin pancakes, around the slices of 'five spice' crispy duck and cucumber... ...with the sauce slowly poured over it in front of you - all deftly done with long chopsticks.

And then I like when one of them trips up on their high heels. ...I didn't do that. Well I didn't, did I?

...and then the other one trips as well. And I just say, oh it must be that section of carpet there.

No 'periasteroi' for me!

They can read minds, see. I get stuff thrown at me with them.



2 comments:

  1. Well, my dear fellow... these Middle Eastern religions... I dunno, they give me the willies. Baal, YHWH, the Triad of Father/Son/HolyGhost. They kinda creep me out.

    I think we need a new story. If the Greys or their masters should land and deliver us from our fears, we could leave all these intrigues and machinations behind, yes?

    https://www.bitchute.com/video/MYHTpUW9KAXQ/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about we look at the standard narrative... ...a little differently? 'Delivered from our fears.' Interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Your considered comments are welcome