Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Saturday 16 May 2020

Seinfeld 'Orgy Guy'

Right, we're gonna do Seinfeld 'Orgy Guy.' Why the hell not.

But FIRST... (He he he).

See, the thing is, you have never heard why Stanley called his flick Eyes Wide SHUT. Why 'shut?' What's the sense there?
George thinks he's having a delusion that this woman wants
to have a menage a trois.

At the end of the movie, which clearly has been ended using two different directors, since Kubrick himself was dying if not in fact already dead at the actual time of final release - despite that (because I personally believe only the pool-room scene was in fact done by the second director, Pollack) despite that - the end scenes do show Tom and Nicole more or less choosing to shut their eyes even though they have been opened, and they know that. Now I must warn you, I don't share the same views that most people have about what this movie is about. 

So, faced with a staggering and very strange, indeed peculiar reality about life, or at least some important facet of it (according to me/my exegesis), they shut their eyes... Now why, why do they do that?

Why do people do that?

Are they really and truly that insecure about themselves, maybe their physical outward appearances, their body - or is it that combined with some perceived inadequacy about money, or material substance...? What? Clearly, Whatsername, it'll come to me - Gwyneth Paltrow, who endorsed Whatsisname... ...Damon Lawner's private sex club out in LA and now almost everywhere across the big city orbit (London, NY, Sydney)... ...clearly she does not have such inhibitions, and neither do the people who apparently have the cash to waste to leap over their own potential 'shortcomings.'
He tells Jerry and Jerry 'apparently' finds out that the girls
are up for it...

Look, you pay money you get commerce. That's not what I'm talking about. That's not what Kubrick is talking about except everyone jumps to the conclusion that he is.

Seinfeld makes a joke of it.

And he too, shuts his eyes.

Around here you can't shut your eyes.

I'm going to show you, for real.

But I also know and totally sympathize about the material side of things, and by material I mean money, not looks. Dame Daphne is very good-looking in RL but even she manages to screw it up with her money, which is huge dollars! However, I think she manages to overcome her own insecurities - with her expensive clothes, and fashion and so on - and it seems to me she does have some (IE insecurities; most people do). But using money is not a crime, is it? It's completely standard human practice to employ money to get around some 'psychology' going on with something 'difficult' to deal with. When you have money of any magnitude.

I could say, with a kind of a false modesty for the sake of making things sound more palatable here 'okay so do I have them (insecurities)' but actually no, I don't. That would be a lie. I am the most obscenely conceited person I know! 

So yes I am going to show y'all, but then I'm going to place a caveat in front of said 'reveler' too. I mean I dunno, is there a price to pay to the piper? 

Mostly, it's just that people find it difficult if not impossible to give up their most cherished struggles...

They all say they want out, they want liberation from their sufferings, but do they?

No, I don't think so. I don't think they do. We live in a world made up almost totally of people suffering advanced Stockholm Syndrome.

No sooner has someone said 'I'm going to slay your demon,' and then everyone starts screaming,'oh no you can't, it's impossible, blah blah blah, whatever.'

Yeah you can. You *ing well can so too. But psychologically can you? I don't know that. Only you know that.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome