Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Friday 3 April 2020

Lemonade Beer

I've been promising myself to post something about this 'Matso's Alcoholic Lemonade' but each time I've tried I drunk all that I had and didn't think I could do it justice until the next time I had one in my hands.

So I chanced upon this locally-brewed 'lemonade beer,' see... And I thought, well this is going to be this sweet, yucky weirdo thing...

However I also I knew the standard of brewery that makes this thing and I figured I'd 'better give it a try.'

It's fantastic. One - it's actual beer, of some kind, I don't know what kind. Two - it's got amazing real and highest quality lemons in it. It's just absolutely fantastic. A very very good drink. Tastes great, adult-tasting, not sweet, actually pours with a head on it. I don't know how they've managed to do it. It isn't strong, it's only 4.6% alcohol, just enough to give the whole experience a decent depth, along with the freshness of the high quality, probably Meyer lemons, I think.

My god it's good.

And it's gone now. The drink I had in my hand a few minutes ago is all gone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome