Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Saturday 2 February 2019

Only Enough Oil For My Lamp

One would like to think that they (IE 'we,' 'I') could have some knowledge or skill or value to other human beings... I no longer think that way.

There are a lot of things I can do - but I cannot do them for others, mostly; mostly I cannot. But I can do them for myself and a few, a tiny handful of friends who in any event all have similar skills and kind of manage to get by.

One friend of ours here very recently got a personal 'invite' to a really upscale hillside restaurant to view some presentation or other about gold and pink diamonds.
Hundred grand at least

I don't think he will go but in case he's tossing up whether to or not I'd advise against it (IE against going).

If those people had have asked him to give such a presentation well, that would be a different matter... Now do you see, Smithy? What's the possible chances they would ever give a better presentation than you could, Smith? Zero Nil Nothing; None At All. 

Selling is a peculiar business. Not all that many really know how to do it although they all claim they can and are experts and everyone in business in the world does it to some lesser or greater extent and everyone has a 'rule book' about it.

Pink diamonds... Hard stones, light or pale red/reddish. Expensive, tend to be small. Hand over your money; and now here's your small pink stone/s. Bye y'all.

In our immediate last article we talked about M. Christophe Claret, the watch-designer and watch-maker. He's been designing and making high end watches for most of the really big brand names for quite a few years - Ulysse Nardin's famous chiming alarm watches were all designed and made by him, to name just one truly prominent brand.

Any kind of quality minute repeater or chiming watch retails for at least a hundred thousand US dollars - but I as I said the actual legit authentic Christophe Claret is half a million. So if you had a half a million, you face the choice of buying either the Rolls Royce Dawn, or a wristwatch... And you'd have no change left over.
FIVE hundred thousand bucks...

But you know the world goes through 'vogues,' sometimes there is a lot of buyer cash sloshing around, sometimes there is very little.

I shouldn't be unkind to pink diamonds per se - I like pink diamonds. 

I'm definitely never unkind to decent restaurants - love those!

The problem today with all of these fellows who make out they are the main game - you know, people like Emmanuel Macron, for example, for god's sake they wear damn notch-collar jackets...

These people are going to end up in the ditch and they will take a lot of other people there with them.

And how do I know this? Because I have this lamp, see, which shines a light a little further ahead into the darkness of the future.

Frankly, the question you want to ask is, what is the 'oil' for said lamp.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome