Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Wednesday 27 September 2017

Can You Buy Gold With Bitcoin?

Yes, sure you can. 

There are a number of 'trading' (on-line, computer screen type thingies) around the place. They all talk about 'warehousing,' and 'vaults' and audited accounts and all of this good stuff.

However I'll sell you the real physical thing (for delivery, and arrange delivery through courier) right through here:

https://interqward1.wixsite.com/sponsorsresources

And if you find you are unable to get into that site (for whatever reason), just message me here and we'll take it from there.

I only deal in Perth Mint Gold as a general rule (bullion bars, maybe some coins upon inquiry) which means we are talking about the best ranked Mint bullion in the world.

Everything's negotiable because that's what my mentors always taught me so if you have specific requests you have to say so.

I have a source of cash-flow that supports the acquisition of a level of supplies of precious metals, namely, that I promote the sponsoring of various popular news channels on YT and other content providers via a crypto-currency - which means I basically can readily supply (taking your crypto-currencies in exchange) only what this source has already funded. Otherwise there might be delays to purchasing and delivery, but then I wouldn't expect you to pay beforehand either in that case, if you ordered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome