Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Monday 28 September 2015

I Short - THIS:

We've talked here about Ivan Glasenberg and XStrata - or Glencore - before. The fact the share price is currently failing badly is a good reason to just recall the strange and very shadowy history of Glencore. On the one hand I can certainly believe its present woes are to do with the collapse of the 'China buyer,' and on the other hand I wonder whether the Swiss authorities' sudden religion over disclosing secret shareholders and secret bank accounts might not also play some role.

What's the difference? The share's going to hell and leading the whole market down into oblivion.
Travelling First Class from now on -
for a while, at least

About bloody time.

I'm not sure about all this internet whacko stuff about CERN opening up the bottomless pit to let Satan OUT - it's more like it's going to suck all of the Dow Jones Index into the unfathomable depths of hell where it all belongs anyway.

Certainly we're all going to find the premium on Puts is going to go through the roof next week and short-selling is not really the way to handle the coming collapse. Governments around the world are going to have to face at some point the actual failure of their money systems - for one reason that they are in the first place responsible to having drawn off so much of it early on by strictly 'conditionalizing' paper money (overseas limits, payments in cash limits, reporting barriers, all sorts of fiscal things). Now, when credit is steadily going through the roof, paper money and all of the present forms of digital 'cash' will prove inadequate to the task.

Glencore (IE XStrata), was never a cheap share, and it has not been a cheap share to short (Puts way too costly). Pension funds, superannuation funds, ETF's - will all go South on this one now, and badly too. And probably, not too long hence, the whole Index is going to destroy people's retirement savings more or less entirely.

As you all should know, I've been shorting the Singapore market for a while... Here, the Put premiums are still 'at luxury odds,' as they say in racing parlance.

Do I fear the government - my own and the Singapore one sifting through all my on-line words and claiming that I actually personally conspired to send the Singapore Stock Index into the drain? And therefore making it difficult or impossible for me to get my profits out? No, NOT WITTINGLY, at least!
I actually don't like Singapore anymore
too many Israeli 1 per centers, and 'copy style' food

What I really fear is that, if a meteorite hits Sheldon Adelson's building there, then they will come at me with those black-clad thugs and all!! ...Not that I shan't be mounting a stout defense about how I could possibly go about getting a meteorite to land on one of them buildings out there...!

Look look, a cartoon meteorite. I shall most certainly be launching the 'single meteorite theory, as well as the 'crazed meteorite thrower acting alone' one, and finally, the 'magic meteorite hypothesis.' After all, 'the science is in,' on all of these.

As for exactly how much I am making on my positions right now, and how much I further expect to make, well, it's nothing really. A trifle, no more.








  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome