Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Saturday 19 September 2015

From Outside In

You see... people want to see death and destruction and the obvious outward effects of force and power - and this is really the standard of 'proof' and 'evidence' that most people (and I do say most) desire before they will change their minds over a silly proposition or idea. It doesn't matter that something is patently on its face silly - they want to see the sturm und drang.

However, what business do I have with a street urchin, for example? Why do I even stoop to explain to him or her that if they get in the way I will just run them over...? I have an expensive fast car and I am an important and well-dressed person...(!)
City of Power and Light...
And money

There is an old saying that there is no tyrant like a freed slave. But then, seldom do you hear about the slaves who woke up one day to find their masters missing.

Where did they go? Why did they go there? Or, that is, for what reason did they leave? And leave so abruptly.

You even have a common idea today abroad (naturally, in the internet) among the modern religious, that 'when so-and-so comes ba-a-a-ack, there will be hell to pay for (usually our) opponents' - of course.

See? More of this sturm und drang.

Thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening.

Even Bush the first Prez did it with his 'shock and awe.'


What a stunningly composed shot
If you are a slave race and all you know about your masters is what you construe from your perspective 'below' or from the outside looking in, then what hope do you really have of ever portraying any event or events as they might have actually happened at the elite level, or of understanding any of the real reasons behind the behaviour of your masters?

I just want to know what is actually said inside the Lamborghini. Not what some people have surmised from outside of it. Don't you?


"Pull, pull and now I wake up
My foreboding
As soon as all come
Nothing, nothing
I saw the lake and our failings
But present time is over, over
Fever like river
You don’t find my life here
Pull, pull and now I break up
We are feeling
It is not the end
But nothing, nothing
I saw the space and our failings
But present time is over, over

Fever like river
You don’t find my life here"





  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome