Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Wednesday 7 June 2023

Must Address 'Boredom'

You will most certainly find, if you are in any way at all a thinker, especially a self-reflective one, that one major issue that becomes a very ugly one right throughout the normal human life - is that of becoming bored trying to chase other human beings down slippery slopes and rabbit holes.

Different if any of these were actually 'White Rabbit holes.'

The very mysterious art of
having coffee alone - 
in Rome (where I have not been).




If you talk with any practicing psychoanalyst who has some regular human analysis subjects (people who have agreed to subject themselves to scholarly if otherwise dubious templates about what a well-ordered human being should be) - then you will come away with one very obvious conclusion:

By far the most world-around issue with people is their own stubborn inability to see that they have placed 'what I want' ahead of the proposition that in a relationship 'what I want' always must exactly match with 'what they want.'

'So-and-so provides me with what I want.'

Well why?

And what happens as soon as they no longer do that or you can't get that out of them?

Why this situation is there at all is fundamentally because people do not trust other people on the whole.

So to get basic needs, they must exploit holes and gaps and vulnerabilities in the next person in order to meet a certain level of emotional and psychological return, but in the end, this leads the whole human race into a position of extreme pathology.

Not only that, it is a pathology that no leader is prepared to admit and then to act upon to resolve.

I know all of you - you are all too smart to accept anything less than the very very adequate. And by that I mean not in the way that it is just an objectification that meets low threshold criteria.

No you all want the optimum path.

That's Angelique Johnson
on the left: the most important
female stylist in the world today,
that you've never heard of.
She's been to Rome.
This pic is prolly in Florence 
though.
She lives in France now although
she was born in the USA.



You recognize the possibility of your own potential flaws in the eyes of others, but you are also well-enough aware of your positives.

I'm afraid what the optimum path looks like, is not going to sit well with the rest of human society - especially if they all see that you are different, with a different lifestyle, with a lot of different things going on in your life that they do not have but that they want.

This issue is so important that it necessarily must become a whole series here - which is as of right now completely unplanned; I have no idea what will unfold or how it will but that it will is a necessity.






6 comments:

  1. Well this is not at all how I interpreted boredom. At least I don’t think it relates to chasing other humans or about others giving me what I want. Especially because I’m often the people pleaser (Shirley MacLaine is not a people pleaser) which means I rarely get what I want. I don’t even know what I want lololol.

    I get that people do not trust other people on the whole which is why I’d rather be capable of looking after myself and following my own path and allowing others the same with then a meeting somewhere in the middle. At the same time mutual assistance in each others lives would be great so long as there was the honesty that prevented any exploitation.

    But yes I recognise my own flaws and it’s the self judgment and the I can’t attitude (Shirley doesn’t suffer from that) that prevents me from having amazing fun things going on in my life. Not anyone else’s judgement, I don’t think.

    I’m looking forward to the upcoming if not unplanned series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Meeting somewhere in the middle.' Cannot ever happen in this world.

      Delete
    2. Well I don’t know then. I guess the best to hope for is that it doesn’t all suck waiting for the whole world to change.

      What are your thoughts on the earth is a school for souls, we choose to come here for the hard lessons etc?.

      Going back some ways to the monad or higher self or whatever. Theosophists, the Seth material, and other channelings talk about the soul having many fragments or personalities all living at the same time albeit in different time frames, and how we all need to integrate our souls. What are your thoughts on this? Your friends thoughts on this? (they’re outside of this system of rebirth etc right?) My first thought is what if my oversoul is a dick and I don’t like her/it. Inserting a LOL here to lighten the mood

      Delete
  2. What is a human?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Found answers in November 29, 2022

      Delete

Your considered comments are welcome