Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Thursday 17 October 2019

Aerial Silk Hammock Yoga

So, they invent something new - or kinda new - every year out in L.A.

Don't they?

Here we have some pics of the latest thing: silk hammock yoga.
Everything looks pleasantly 'mauve-ish' once the blood flows
down into your eye-sockets

And I must say, as long as I don't have to do much except lie there and shut my eyes and 'concentrate on my in breath, and on my out breath' - then yes, sign me up.

I have often swayed slowly in a hammock at night, looking up at the Orionid meteorites shooting across the sky, and listening to Tchaikovsky through my wireless headphones with the volume pretty turned up high.

Somehow I don't think this is exactly what they all have in mind out there in the rich women's fitness studios on the West Coast.
I could do that...

Wonder what Mark Zuckerberg does to 'stay fit...'

I am utterly not convinced about these recent press stories about how Facebook's digital currency proposals 'are not getting the backing' from some 'major financial institutions' like PayPal and Mastercard and Visa and similar.

Well. See. These are NOT major financial anything anymore - they are has-beens tacking onto the trailing air-streams flying off the latest cyber-space technology. What deal was put to them by Facebook? Was it something like: 'give up?'

Let's just see what happens, yeah?

I can tell you this though - the network of users that FB has compared to the whole entire lot of all the rest that 'pulled back' from supporting Zuckerberg's latest adventure -, and here's the real key; the velocity of discrete units of platform use, is the difference between a gigantic iceberg, and a twig.

Zuckerberg = iceberg. All the rest = Titanic. 

1 comment:

  1. Is that similar to Seun Lim’s 2017 “Flying Yoga”? The Egyptian Cotton looking hammocks from the fields of the Nile are the part I think.

    ReplyDelete

Your considered comments are welcome