Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Friday 9 August 2019

Back To Normal Transmissions...

One of our top-line long-term colleagues here, pointed me the other day, to some rather expensive watches they were selling in the Gulf States.

And what was a touch amusing (seeing that I have been roundly black-guarding that bronze statue of Apollo) was how the manufacturers were pricing the thing: they were adding a substantial sum for a bronze high-lighted version.

Not gold, not silver, but bronze. Don't get me wrong, the thing looks really nice and I like bronze. But it's 'over the top' expensive.
IWC spitfire pilot watch (bronze version)

What are they saying...? Well... We know the kind of thing that happens just immediately prior to a major collapse in the leading market economies - the German industrial conglomerates and their associated trading houses and marketeers, pump into the unsuspecting erstwhile 'rich,' grossly over-valued stuff.

And then... The collapse.

So are they right? Is there going to be a collapse imminently? Maybe. Maybe not quite yet still.

But here is some very important news for all of you who read here, for all of us: this Blog has just hit what I regard as a genuine 'critical mass' of regular followers - and I don't mean those who choose to list themselves openly as 'followers' (which is only twelve) but the underlying numbers that I get to see off the statistics the site sends to me, but which are not revealed to the general public.

And here's the significant point about that 'critical mass.'

We can definitely parlay it into a funds pool of - by my estimation - around fifty thousand US Dollars and rising rapidly from there. I would need all those interested, to email me privately and then I could make arrangements to get them some free digital crypto for each one, which I would aggregate into our 'one single large bloc fund' and then deal this off to the 'Proof Platform' guys (I would chose them to begin with because I've dealt with them and they have all the right ingredients and ethics) at the typical current multiples (it's a lot!) into the digital crypto exchanges so that we would obtain our 'fund base level' as indicated above. 
Gabriel. That's 'Gabriel' isn't it?
LOL (Gabrielle Drake/SHADO)

And there are other ways to financially exploit the 'critical mass' too.

You will need a digital wallet - and these are free and very easy to get.

So. That's where we are as of the minute, and life proceeds on 'at a pace,' as they say.

'The Ninth Gate?' Well - there are nine gates in Sikhism, the ninth being a sacred number which leads people to the 'one' (which is also called a 'gate').

In Sikhism, '9' represents an Infinite Force all around and which is the source of everything - and we are to connect the Infinite Force to the '1' (that is our ego, probably), within ourselves. 

...But what I really personally like about the Sikh tradition, is that they place a heavy emphasis on food.

However, pretty much all the Asian, South Asian, East Asian, whatever-Asian religious traditions place a heavy emphasis on food.

A most, admirable, concept, I must say. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome