Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Tuesday 27 November 2018

Corsi - Last Politics, HONEST!

Okay so look, I'm trying to stay away from this nonsense now because it's limited from this point how many people's idiotic fixated obsessing and flawed minds you can change or at best turn away from disastrous propaganda.

There's no point people PRETENDING it ain't so. What you're up against, talking to me is this:

1. first person ever anywhere to say that bin Laden was in Pakistan - moi;

I even went on to say he was being flown in and out of England often - and no one has ever agreed or even gotten close to realizing this in spite of ALL the things we now know about Londonistan and the connection the Pakistan ISI had and dual-passport holder Rehman Malik and frankly, his connection with Asif Arwan and the Hillary Clinton computer files as Secretary of State. I mean, Jesus, my God!! ...Just don't get it still, do we?

2. first person EVER ANYWHERE to float the nonsense about Russian hookers (and was subsequently picked up by the idiots at GCHQ... Idiots) - me;
Honestly, you heard that Obama was born on a Kenyan farm
owned by Adnan Khashoggi by everyone but not me, right?
And you heard it from them too, not me... Right...

3. first person by a long long streak anywhere to GUARANTEE YOU that MI6 was running this silly 'set up Trump' operation from premises owned by families of AUSTRALIAN Federal politicians (Downer and Bishop) - absolutely me and no one else. Nobody ever linked the 'Five Eyes Grouping' until I had told key people in US politics who use social media heavily.

And so now I have to leap somewhat, to the defense of old Jerome Corsi, who is often rather long-winded in his YT channels but still...

The Times Magazine printed an article this week in which they - quite knowingly, in my view - claim that Corsi is a political conspiracy theorist who maintained that Huma Abedin was a Saudi spy. He never did that. They accurately portrayed Corsi as one of the main instigators of the 'story' that Obama was not a US citizen and that his birth certificate doesn't exist or that there is only a document that is a forged copy.

The point I want to defend Corsi about, is Huma Abedin. Abedin was part of the group of people inside the Valerie Jarrett circle - and that includes Michele Obama - who was also a gynecology hospital administrator like Jarrett. 

The fact is there are two main types of 'strong' Muslim factions in Saudi Arabia and one of them is actually Shi'a - and friendly to Iran. They do not exert control in Riyadh but they have stacks of wealth and do have some influence. If Abedin was a spy for anyone, it would have been for the Pakistani-Iran-Kenya-Adnan Khashoggi faction, who exploit Iranian Shi'a and Jordanian claims to the authentic family descent of the Prophet.
I mean I know where the stolen Bond AM is,
but why would I say? It's in a good place.
And anyway, like Corsi, 'I'm only a good guesser.'

The Times Magazine KNOWINGLY blurred the demarcations with Abedin's backers, in order to cast more negativity against Crown Prince Salman of Saudi Arabia.

There's no point me saying 'don't fall for it.' Plenty of people are not impressed by anyone like me coming along and saying anything.

Anyway.

Let's go to the future:

Where is Michael Macintyre's Cartier Rolex watch, the $100,000 one stolen by a gang of moped robbers in Londonistan?

Where is the 'Q-modified' Aston Martin that was stolen once from a car show?

And where is the 'Salvator Mundi' painting by Da Vinci that Crown Prince Salman bought but which has now disappeared?

...At least we know for sure he takes fingers when he shakes your hand. Or we know you should be worried about that kind of thing.

LOL

Now there was this guy recently who actually said that I speak in riddles. No I don't. You just don't believe stuff when I say it out in the open.

But it's actually not so easy to 'make a prediction' (obviously, 'before the fact') that comes true because you know something significant about the matter in the first place - not so easy, because you want to take advantage yourself of that knowledge and you don't want to spread it around beforehand.

I could say 'oh someone's going to murder Robert Mueller' (if I knew such of such a plan and wasn't guessing liking Corsi sometimes does) but there's no financial advantage in that, not that I can see; it's not certain the market would fall on that kind of news.

I think they could have murdered him at any time.

How they do it is they get together a few Afghanis in the country seeking permanent visas, who supported US military people and cannot go back to Afghanistan. It's not hard to put a kill team together.

'They' is who though? Dunno. Do I know of such an actual plan? Nope. Do I know of very key circles in which such a thing was canvassed? Couldn't say. Couldn't really say what a 'key person' really is all that accurately for sure.

Did Salman think of such an idea or consider it?

I don't know. Did he?

Now I tell you this though - there are an awful lot of dumb-assed politicians, especially local-in-my-country Australian ones (Jesus, nine of them weren't even citizens here and got kicked out of Parliament when that was found out recently!!) who are on the take, have been on the take forever, and they have minions and hangers-on inside the bureaucracy who have no idea what kind of fire they are playing with. But they have the arrogance of a Salman.

Last thing anyone wants to do is accept that Sri Lankan politicians are legit, for example, but they do it, usually for bribes. Or that you can trust UK spies because they are your friend. Haha.

George Soros has pulled his operations out of Turkey. Fancy that.

For me I get to the 'what's the point' stage a lot.

The market is always made up of opposing opinions. It doesn't take blind Freddy to know that either, 'GM and Trump' is the biggest positive scam in the history of the world bar absolutely none at all, or that you know, GM is going to sack some workers.

There. Go make some money.


1 comment:

  1. The nine obliterated "things" in Canberra while Assange had the facts or that Communist Propaganda Story flies

    ReplyDelete

Your considered comments are welcome