Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Saturday 21 January 2017

A Million Bucks Right Here

"Tell everybody, to have some fun...

"You Only Live Once,

"And when you're dead you're done." Song lyrics 'Let The Good Times Roll.' (1946, Sam Theard and Fleecie Moore).

I dare you not to see the Bond connection... lol.

For all the times recently I have dangled stuff in front of whoever gets to come in here and read these posts - absolutely no one, has connected any of the dots, apparently.

I suppose it's easy for all the super-cynical/super-realists/super-skeptics to question how a person like me even exists, if what I'm saying is 'straight from the horse's mouth' as it were.
Modesty Blaise - foreign language film version

What I'm saying IS straight from the horse's mouth.

You know - those of you who come from the Prudent Beaver's chat board - that I already posed the rhetorical question there 'what's the deal with Hillary's Tiffany blue costumes...?'

I might have even mentioned it here but I don't remember. It's not that important.

Anyhoo - you all know by now that Melania gave Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama and huge Tiffany presentation box when she got to the White House officially.

We might go into Breakfast At Tiffany's by the incomparable Truman Capote one fine day, but just not to-day.

...Anyway, one of these fine days, we're gonna go deeply into the art and science of money laundering and clandestine pathways. What we will be able to do is utterly confound ANYONE trying to 'break through' into the code you and I will be speaking. You see, the NSA is just not that smart. The IRS, and the various versions of that bureaucracy in other parts of the developed world are not that smart either. They really are not. They, maybe like some of you, just won't credit what appears to be 'unreality.' Consequently they will firstly never think to say to themselves 'oh we are looking at someone who REALLY knows his stuff and how to do it,' and secondly no way no day will they ever admit they could ever be bested, and bested UTTERLY.

Morally it is simply unsustainable that people who do the kinds of things I am talking about, are engaging in criminal activity at all - they can be doing it for experimental reasons, to test whether such things could be achieved and they might be operating well under any reportable sums or perhaps, even simply 'paper trading' as it were. They might merely want to maintain genuine secrecy of private communications, none of which is illegal in its substance.

I could even spell out that 'money laundering' is not illegal in certain circumstances but I'm not going to do that here, suffice for the moment that I ASSERT it to be so.

I could explain to you IN DETAIL how voting machines could be tampered with electronically and by computer even where they are not linked to anything on-line ever. I won't do that AT LEAST until after Pompeo gets properly installed. And even then I might not.

Let me just say to you this - there are some 'open questions' that neither the media nor social media or anyone else not directly involved, will ever be able to fully explain or detail the truth about. And that's really the way it should be with genuinely clandestine things.
Not Modesty Blaise

So let's just move along to matters that would be of greater immediate interest, perhaps, to you.

If you want a lot of money, or just some money, and you don't have a lot of collateral you want to tie up or commit as security, or you may have a risky proposal that would not ordinarily get basic support at a reasonable price - generally speaking you are stuck looking at the IPO/private prospectus or fundraising memorandum situation. Neither of which works in today's economic marketplace.

When you go even to Goldman Sachs, they have no means of, or interest in, being actually genuinely up-to-speed with the modern technological world, or the computing and systems advances - they vend commercial services to existing wealthy clients form whom they TAKE fees. They do not MAKE money for people as joint partners in risk.

That is where the entrepreneur - the real one - lives. He/she lives in this space.

The real entrepreneur takes the risk where there really IS risk, and creates the rewards that SUBSEQUENTLY people like GS come along much later on and parasite from.

Which is where Hillary Clinton comes back into the picture.

If you still are desperate to remain a 'super-realist' and a 'super-skeptic' naturally you think she has 'the backing' of the great and the powerful - and as I once joked back in the Eighties, if people were walking down the same street and on one side, there was Australia's then richest man Robert Holmes a'Court offering to speak on some subject, and myself on the other side of the same street speaking on some other subject, NO ONE would listen to me.

Anyway, Holmes a'Court died broke within six months of the Eighties Stock Market Crash.

I told my sister, who worked for Australia's next richest guy Laurie Connell, listen he's going to get into trouble I can help him but he needs to have a heads up real quick. My sister, who knew I was already well and truly a multi-millionaire at the time, and she even knew I had been in the Reserve Bank in let's say, a fairly sensitive information role, said: 'what would he listen to you for?' Anyway, he, died later that same year in prison waiting an appeal to be heard. 

All these public figures - except Connell, who was badly mistreated by people who owed him money - are parasites. They claim to be entrepreneurs or 'helpers' of the poor and the seeking and so on but they aren't that.

I am an entrepreneur. I always have been. 

I could tell you there is a million dollars walking off this page every day and no one, I guarantee you, will challenge me on it.




  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome